Hi - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-19-2021, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Hi

Before i introduce myself, I just wanted to say I'm looking for female friends age between 18-26 in the UK, but preferably in and around the Yorkshire area? Are there any here? I hope one of us can travel to meet when it's safe haha!

Ok my name's Niamh, I'm 22 from East yorkshire UK and i have generalised anxiety and ADHD. My anxiety was social at 18, but the problem really was just low self esteem and confidence that I managed to improve. People say I'm really pretty and i get plenty of male attention, but all I really want is a female friend. I don't have any at all anymore and it breaks my heart and caused depression. I'm dating a bloke from Middlesbrough who has loads of friends, and I feel like such a loser it makes me wanna cry. I've tried reaching out to old classmates but no one wants to know. I'm sorry for my self pity, but I don't understand why no one wants anything to do with me. I have a heart of gold. I been told I have every quality you would want in a friend, but I just can't keep my friendships no matter how much I try. I'm so lonely it hurts and just want a girl friend.
I'm a bit of an introvert, a big kid at heart and i love videogames. Please hit me up if you're in the same boat as me, I would kill for a meaningful female friendship. Thank you xx
Posted via Mobile Device
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-19-2021, 11:43 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Worried
Welcome to the site. Im in the USA and not female but hi anyway. Sorry your having trouble finding a female friend. Their are a lot of females on here so perhaps one will contact you. So do you work or go to school now? How does SA affect that?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-19-2021, 02:20 PM
Temporarily Banned

Hi. Welcome to the website. You will find support and understanding here.
Wish you luck on your search to build your social circle.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page