Hi - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 05:38 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Asleep

Hi

Hey everyone! For me SA is something that I've tried to brush under the rug and hope that it fades with time, but I found out it really doesn't work like that. Because of my university program, I was forced into a share house with a bunch of strangers in a completely new town and that stressed me out so much that I had to leave after a couple of days. I'm taking a year off to try to understand my SA better so that I can start dealing with it, rather than pretending it doesn't exist. Fingers crossed I can one day manage the crippling fear...but here's to being optimistic!

On a more positive note, I absolutely love reading young adult fantasy books, painting, playing video games and watching kdramas! Hope to make some friends on here! ^_^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 10:29 AM
Aspergian

Hey rimstar, welcome to SAS.

Even if our scars donít match thereís no wrong you canít make better if you can figure out a way to change your mind.

And sure thereís things I regret not doing or doing. Those thoughts climb my spine like spiders, and then Iím really the stranger in my own bed,

and that ball of nervous gets pushed into every crack. Thatís whatís holding the bricks together.

- Listener
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-20-2018, 12:51 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Inspired
Hi rimstar,

Welcome!x

Much love <3

<3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page