Who created life on this planet ? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: spanish , english , german
Smile

Who created life on this planet ?

if you ask someone how we came to this earth , most people will either say god or our parents made us , but , nobody would give you a straight answer and is confused when it comes to that topic

because people dont know , but this is not normal, we are suppose to know who created life on this earth , what is your definition on life , who put the seed in this earth ,

they say , we all come from different planet , with one government , but they took us from each planets and put our races together on earth , for an experiment , just to see if we can get along with each other
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 12:20 AM
SAS Member

I believe we were engineered by out -of-this-world entities and we are a genetic make up of all previous entities that visited earth and mated with other entities and maybe some gene splicing with monkeys... jks, I could be wrong, but I'm a devout Christian.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 12:49 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgeBucket View Post
I believe we were engineered by out -of-this-world entities and we are a genetic make up of all previous entities that visited earth and mated with other entities and maybe some gene splicing with monkeys... jks, I could be wrong, but I'm a devout Christian.
nice one , i like the way you explained it ,

but it could be true , that each race , on earth ,sorta came from one planet , it could be an accident , that created this madness , but it must be scientific , otherwise , its not possible , and it could be more than just one person who did this ,
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 03:08 AM
SAS Member

Language: English, ちょっとだけ日本語, Java, C#
It's called abiogenesis -- the original evolution of life from inorganic substances. Best bets are on deep-sea hydrothermal vents, or tidal pools -- millions or perhaps billions of years of churning water bringing together all kinds of inorganic compounds, which eventually resulted in the first single-celled organism. Though I think it's far more likely that there were many such "progenitors," all the rest of which died off. The chances of one actually surviving and reproducing, eventually leading to the evolutionary chain, were astronomical. But with enough time and the right conditions, it happened.

I wrote a paper on it once, for an entry-level Biology course at university. Fascinating stuff -- and way more believable than nonsense like aliens or gods. I never could understand why people come up with these elaborate fantasies to explain our origins...

"Churches ... appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.." -Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 03:20 AM
👁 👁

Language: None
The simplest fully-adequate explanation is the one we should believe. Billions of years of all this abiogenesis and evolution stuff is way too complex to be true, as are aliens and gods. Thus it's far more plausible that I was created 10 seconds ago complete with false memories as a simulation in an unknowable meta-universe. You and the rest of this universe don't exist, because simulating one person's experience is far simpler than going to the trouble of an entire universe.

SA Game | Sacramento SA Meetup

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 04:21 AM
monk

idk what's wrong with the parents answer. and their parents. and their parents. and so on and so on back to inorganic whatever and back forever before that. that seems like a pretty good guess to me and matches up with observation.

anything else is just for fun? it's cool to believe in magic or aliens or scifi something. but idk what purpose it serves or why choose one random wierd theory over another. some people just decide to believe stuff because it sounds cool? but you know that's not how it works. the truth is usually sensible or it becomes sensible when you understand it. it fits in with the other truths.

polytheism is nice. we're kind of from the sun, from the void, from the earth etc etc. choose your own focus but it's from semi coherent values and beliefs. I guess they all seem coherent to the someone that believes in them. that's fine. it's not this or that. it's my this, your that. disagreement is fine, it's a disagreement of not just reason but experience. most admit this is vague mythology rather than fact. if it feels less vague, that's good. if it feels like fact that's probably delusional because you're speaking of a time before recorded history and back into the unknowable. how could you be so certain? only blind faith. which is fine for the ones that have it. not everyone wants to walk off the cliff without looking.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 04:31 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus alejandro View Post
if you ask someone how we came to this earth , most people will either say god or our parents made us , but , nobody would give you a straight and is confused when it comes to that topic

because people dont know , but this is not normal, we are suppose to know who created life on this earth , what is your definition on life , who put the seed in this earth ,

they say , we all come from different planet , with one government , but they took us from each planets and put our races together on earth , for an experiment , just to see if we can get along with each other
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus alejandro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgeBucket View Post
nice one , i like the way you explained it ,

but it could be true , that each race , on earth ,sorta came from one planet , it could be an accident , that created this madness , but it must be scientific , otherwise , its not possible , and it could be more than just one person who did this ,
It’s a fun thought but races coming from different planets is highly unlikely mate..Chimps in the same clan have more genetic difference than the most different humans. So chimps in the same clan have a better chance of being aliens to each other than human races. Race actually has no scientific base , everyone with a lab can prove this so it’s unlikely to be a “government” conspiracy. People seek familiarity ,am guessing that’s why race is extremely exaggerated by society .thats why they may say we must be from different planets if we are different.most conspiracies are just a result of the dunning-kruger effect ..but they are fun to read about that’s for sure.. I personally like the negative entropy one basically it says we are the equalizing entity of the universe’s chaos. It answers why life more than how life,though..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - -- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - - -- - -- - -- - - -- -- - -- - --
I really had bad days I felt like am alone but it was once worse. I think am making progress and finding my smile back.
What am currently on:
Online Anxiety Help
The link is audios,videos and by that Irish guy Barry McDonagh(one of my favorite Social Anxiety authors ). Sharing is caring.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 12:15 PM
SAS Member

who gives a fk!
the planet is overpopulated because
people love to have sex without knowing sht about themselves or the earth they walk on, and that's it.
or they just want to be a mom/dad and thats it

well, maybe what ive just said sounds dumb, but at least it's the only fact we all know for a fact that this is how it is

to me the question that's even more complicated is how over thousands of years coincidences together were lined up perfectly for you in particular to be born.

just see how your father met your mother, your grandfather and yourgrandmother, etc all the tiny details. it takes one trivial missing one unnecessary missed event/meeting/incident in any of your ancestors' lives = you are not here

also the number of coincidences that occur after the couple finally meet. see the first 40 seconds of the video. crazy, isn't it?

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 01:45 PM
Changeless

My Mood: Worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The simplest fully-adequate explanation is the one we should believe. Billions of years of all this abiogenesis and evolution stuff is way too complex to be true, as are aliens and gods. Thus it's far more plausible that I was created 10 seconds ago complete with false memories as a simulation in an unknowable meta-universe. You and the rest of this universe don't exist, because simulating one person's experience is far simpler than going to the trouble of an entire universe.
This is really intriguing, lol. So does this mean that you are the center of the universe? Or you are the entire universe?

It's also kind of a scary premise.

...you gotta keep the goal in mind, develop tunnel vision to a certain extent. it's hard, and it's not for everyone.

~bad baby

"Daisy, may I ask why you're holding Miss Sybil's biscuit jar?"
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 01:51 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Do I need to answer now or can I get back to you when I'm dead and it still doesn't matter?

/WYSD
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 01:57 PM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by conantheworthless View Post
I for one wouldn't be here if my parents first child didn't die in the womb. Also my dad had a very serious motorcycle accident before I was conceived, not too mention the amount of other girls he had before meeting my mother. My mothers father died when she was only 4 years old, had he died sooner she wouldn't be here either.

Who knows how far we go back, perhaps I'm related to Genghis Khan, who knows. Either way it's coming to an end because I hate kids and I refuse to make one.

Actually I never thought about all this, weird stuff.
I like thinking about all that stuff like how far we go back - I was thinking about it yesterday. I looked up my surname and apparently it's an ancient Norman name with Germanic origins. Didn't get to England until the 11th century. I find all that fascinating.

My mum had six miscarriages before she adopted my eldest sister and then had me. It really does your head in to think about what would have happened if even a couple of those kids had survived.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 02:17 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
Do I need to answer now or can I get back to you when I'm dead and it still doesn't matter?
I'd find it very interesting if you got back to us when you're dead

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 02:42 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
I'd find it very interesting if you got back to us when you're dead
As opposed to just alive and hating it?

/WYSD
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 02:46 PM
SAS Member

i always wanted to believe in possibility that all the evil and suffering around us is somehow not real/only in our heads, but it is there cuz it serves an unknown purpose.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHouse View Post
It’s a fun thought but races coming from different planets is highly unlikely mate..Chimps in the same clan have more genetic difference than the most different humans. So chimps in the same clan have a better chance of being aliens to each other than human races. Race actually has no scientific base , everyone with a lab can prove this so it’s unlikely to be a “government” conspiracy. People seek familiarity ,am guessing that’s why race is extremely exaggerated by society .thats why they may say we must be from different planets if we are different.most conspiracies are just a result of the dunning-kruger effect ..but they are fun to read about that’s for sure.. I personally like the negative entropy one basically it says we are the equalizing entity of the universe’s chaos. It answers why life more than how life,though..
thanks for your message mate , but what is your take on the things that we create and do

for example , scientist who create life with experiments or create clones with certain animals , , are they not emulating their ancestors or the creators who created earth , there has to be some scientific experiment that create something in our universe , we are able to produce and reproduce , but what was the seed that made male and female
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by love is like a dream View Post
who gives a fk!
the planet is overpopulated because
people love to have sex without knowing sht about themselves or the earth they walk on, and that's it.
or they just want to be a mom/dad and thats it

well, maybe what ive just said sounds dumb, but at least it's the only fact we all know for a fact that this is how it is

to me the question that's even more complicated is how over thousands of years coincidences together were lined up perfectly for you in particular to be born.

just see how your father met your mother, your grandfather and yourgrandmother, etc all the tiny details. it takes one trivial missing one unnecessary missed event/meeting/incident in any of your ancestors' lives = you are not here

also the number of coincidences that occur after the couple finally meet. see the first 40 seconds of the video. crazy, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_twYPeBSRg
if you create a video game , filled with human beings that live in their own world

and lets say the game has a main character who came from an island called green land

if a ask that guy where he came from , he would give me a simple answer and say i come from green land

but if you ask him who made his world , he wont give you a straight answer and say that you created him
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conantheworthless View Post
I for one wouldn't be here if my parents first child didn't die in the womb. Also my dad had a very serious motorcycle accident before I was conceived, not too mention the amount of other girls he had before meeting my mother. My mothers father died when she was only 4 years old, had he died sooner she wouldn't be here either.

Who knows how far we go back, perhaps I'm related to Genghis Khan, who knows. Either way it's coming to an end because I hate kids and I refuse to make one.

Actually I never thought about all this, weird stuff.
i agree with you ,you have your own way of thinking and i respect that , i have two sons , i regret making them , so many times, and only lived a fast life of going to parties when i was 18 , i think that its related to my mental illness , even when they visit me in the hospital , i absolutely felt nothing but regret , if you get used to a certain lifestyle regardless how great it is , they will come a time where it gets boring , this is also why someone would retire as a musician or as a professional soccer player , not because they are getting older but because it gets boring , i just hope that my sons dont deal with this ,
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
lol
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 05:06 PM
Greasy prospector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer23* View Post
Jesus
What was he doing before he did that ?

A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
- Macbeth
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Greasy prospector

Why ?

- Macbeth

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page