Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What is your oldest article of clothen?

1K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  LydeaCharlotteGirl 
#1 ·
What is your oldest article of clothing?

I have a leather jacket that dates back almost thirty years now, older than that I still have a few of my baby outfits which would put it approaching near half a century now..

Edit:
I think it is pretty cool, when I go into antique stores and see really old outfits, it would be funny to buy something from the 1800s and wander around a Walmart in it. I wonder if I would make it to the people of Walmart site.

#6 ·
I tend to be pretty hard on my stuff so most of it doesn't last too long. I'm always breaking zippers or putting holes in shirts or ripping shirts somehow. I don't think I have anything that would be older than like 5-6 years old I don't think. Maybe this one pair of jeans I have with rips in the knees is older than that. The rips are from wear and tear I didn't buy them that way.

#8 ·
I get attached to clothes so it annoys me when I destroy them. I ruined the zipper on my favorite jacket last year and it still irritates me to this day that I can't wear it anymore. Especially since there are times I need a lighter jacket than my thick, heavy coat.

#9 ·
I have a box of baby things, but if I don't count those, it would be a pair of shoes I've had since I was 12 and still wear. :) Besides them, I still have some clothes from when I was 15.

#10 ·
I have some t-shirts that are over 10 years old now.
I have a box of baby things, but if I don't count those, it would be a pair of shoes I've had since I was 12 and still wear. :) Besides them, I still have some clothes from when I was 15.
Aww! :)

#19 ·
Think my mother still has some baby clothes stored away, but I don't know. Other than, the moths quite recently got my wardrobe-stored school uniform duffel coat and kilt (from the 90s), so both had to be binned. :( I have two long-sleeved t-shirts from a long-gone British retailer, but they don't fit well, so rarely worn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.