What is the last dream you had? - Page 149 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #2961 of 2991 (permalink) Old 08-25-2020, 08:26 AM
Some people juggle geese.

^ that one made me smile, lol. A big tough kitty, eee spray bottle.

I don't usually remember my dreams. But I do apparently talk or sing in my sleep sometimes. Singing out of tune "I'm on a trop-ic-al island, a tropical iiiisland"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2962 of 2991 (permalink) Old 08-25-2020, 08:56 AM
SAS Member

I assume this was part of a dream, but I spent the last couple hours of my sleep in a haze of waking and sleeping/dreaming where I thought that I had a project at work that was started in the last couple weeks which I had forgotten about. I thought it was due this week. In my half-wake state I tried for quite a while to determine whether what I was thinking was reality or dream. I hate that sensation. It's a frequent theme in my dreams of having forgotten something important or being errant or procrastinating on something to my detriment (and it's the way I operate normally, sadly).
post #2963 of 2991 (permalink) Old 08-27-2020, 04:37 PM
SAS Member

I saw Lucifer, he looked like the way he looks in the tv show Lucifer, I think he was going to help us with something. I also asked him to teach me some superpowers but he refused, then I asked if he could at least teach me a useful power like how to stay young forever but he refused that too.
post #2964 of 2991 (permalink) Old 08-27-2020, 04:40 PM
alien monk

My Mood: Devilish
the night before last I dreamed that I put the rubbish out. my imagination is breathtaking.

I put the rubbish out last night. prophetic!

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. ― Mother Teresa
post #2965 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-09-2020, 06:00 AM
ff

My Mood: Bored
I dreamt I was playing pharah in overwatch and the map was my bedroom and all the characters were toy-sized. I was ballin out and people on voice were like daaaaaamn.

Yeah it was a cool dream

🕯
post #2966 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-09-2020, 06:04 AM
ff

Documenting another one from the night before. It was my birthday and I hadn’t planned to do anything, but a bunch of my friends came over to surprise me. I was super happy that people had thought so much about me when I really didn’t care that it was my birthday in the first place. Even Snoop Dogg showed up and I thought “man even snoop was thinking about me.” I was happy.

🕯
post #2967 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-11-2020, 01:58 PM
Villain

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
This happened earlier but just remembered. I don't remember the dream but I woke up because I felt like someone (specific,) was screaming my name urgently of course they definitely weren't probably heard some random noise while half asleep or something, but that freaked me out for a while until I fell back asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube comment
Yet another man lost to irony poisoning, cynicism, hyper-self awareness and the inability to be sincere.

post #2968 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Sas user

What is the last dream you had?

I have this recurring dream setting thats pretty cool. Its a themepark, as a mountain castle that opens up into a large area like a fair at the base. Some of rides in the mountain include a horror one in the middle levels and a water log at the top that goes all the way down the mountain into the fair. and people are just walking in the direction of the mountain. Theres also a basement level where its connected to a train station. I remember going skiing at the top of the mountain.
Its not a big mountain, its almost like a big hill with a cardboard picture of a castle stuck to the front. Dont know how i went skiing, maybe that was a different place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

believe in urself
post #2969 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-12-2020, 02:08 PM

Language: English (British), German to some extent.
My Mood: Sad
There are countless old (sometimes ancient, centuries-old) churches, throughout the UK. In this dream I think I was in a Victorian one, perhaps the local suburban Anglican church that I pretty regularly used to attend many years ago. I was sititng in a traditional wooden pew with a few other people, but the church was almost entirely empty. The whole floor was bare dark-stained wooden floorboards as well, whereas IIRC the local church has ornate tiles throughout, with some metal grilles, perhaps for the heating. The service came to the point of communion, and I was thinking how weird, because I have not been to church for so long (church and communion were for me, once an important part of many, if not most Sundays). So I went up to queue for communion, but the robed priest was using wafers (not broken bread) with no wine for the congregation. That is Catholic practice, which is odd because I'm Anglican and have only ever been to a Catholic mass in Germany and France, not the UK. Though in the past, do remember taking water from the font and crossing myself when visiting Catholic Westminster cathedral, in London.

Anyway, I think someone asked if I was waiting in the queue and to move out of the way, or said that I couldn't take communion for some reason. Then it got strange, even by the standards of my dreams perhaps. Think I was at the front of the church, to the right of the altar. I was speaking to some people, and trying to write the name of the street where I live for them, on the front of a book, in black ink (think I spelt it wrong). The book was a large format paperback with a colour picture on the front. Think the picture included a red London bus, like the cover of one of my numerous local history books of old photographs of various districts.

Đhis girl is a tortoise, wandering in the long grass and streaming rain, between fire and ice in a sense
post #2970 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-12-2020, 03:54 PM
bipolar

Some weird dream with my wife and I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck.
post #2971 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-12-2020, 03:58 PM
drifting in mist

I morphed into an ape for some reason. Someone shot at me or something and I killed them. Then I turned into a giant turtle like godzilla size and the military was after me so I was scared and trying to run toward the ocean. Then my cat woke me up.
post #2972 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-17-2020, 01:10 PM
SAS Member

Language: English, a little Japanese, Java, C#, C++
First not-completely-bad dream I've remembered in weeks... There's this video game character I've got a crush on, so in the dream I saved her and she rewarded me with sex. Afterward she thought it was so good that we decided to stick together.

You know you're lonely when you dream of casual relationships with fictional characters...

"Sin" is an imaginary disease invented to sell you an imaginary cure.
post #2973 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-17-2020, 07:04 PM
❤️ Administrator ❤️

Someone in a supermarket gave me a strawberry, so I started eating it, then remembered the videos of bugs that you only find when you wash strawberries in a certain way. It was nice, so I thought “I’ll forget about it. These bugs are nice” to try to feel better, but I couldn’t swallow the part I had been eating. Then I could see an X-ray of my neck while I was trying to swallow my strawberry. My dad kept laughing at a patient’s name on a whiteboard at the hospital because it sounded like a swear word.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #2974 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-17-2020, 08:31 PM
ff

I remember being in one of my old bedrooms and had a couple friends over. I was incredibly thirsty and repeatedly got up to grab bottled water out of the fridge. I kept drinking but couldn’t stop feeling thirsty. For some reason, my grandparents tried to hang out in my room with us. Grandma kept insisting that I let her cut my hair but I was like “grandma I’m fine, I don’t need a haircut right now.” I woke up and was very thirsty.

I went back to sleep after getting water and had another dream. I don’t remember much of the details but was very sad in the dream. I was with my ex’s family and they were apologetic about things that happened between us in the past. They left and I remember feeling like this would be the last time I ever saw them, even though I felt like they wanted more to stay here with me, but could not for whatever reason. There was a sense of finality. Then I remember being in my bed in the dream and felt incredibly alone and was crying.

🕯
post #2975 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-17-2020, 10:01 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Fine
I was stalked by three people, I thought it was some kind of cult that wanted me for some purpose. One woman with dyed hair, one very tall but pudgy man, and another man I can't recall. I fled to some other place instead of home, probably a cheap hotel, but they somehow knew where I was. The phone rang and I knew it was them, so I didn't answer. I made damn sure the door was locked but to my horror, it was forced open before my eyes with very little effort. Before they could grab me, I darted past them and started screaming bloody murder. The tall man who forced the door open told me to stop but didn't make an attempt to touch me.

I rarely have nightmares where I'm threatened, hell, a lot of the time my dreams aren't even about me, so this was unusual.
post #2976 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-19-2020, 07:28 AM
❤️ Terminator ❤️

Language: English, some Italian. Also Australianisms and Swearing.
I don't remember.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #2977 of 2991 (permalink) Old 09-21-2020, 11:10 AM
SAS Member

I must have been thinking too much about controlling people and dictatorships lately because I dreamt that I was sent to North Korea as a kind of exchange student. There was propaganda everywhere, huge statues of the country's leaders... They took us on a bus towards the No Man's Land with South Korea, where they detonated some nuclear devices in the distance in three different directions around us to demonstrate their power. Everyone I met was vehemently nationalist, supporting their leaders no matter what -- and it drove me crazy.

I really hate nationalism, and dictatorship.

post #2978 of 2991 (permalink) Old 10-04-2020, 12:57 PM
SAS Member

Bad dreams again last night... General Conference had convinced both of my parents that I was in desperate need of "saving" so they gave me an ultimatum: either join their church again or be disinherited and kicked out of their house. Of course I couldn't go back so I chose the latter... I ended up homeless on the streets of Salt Lake City, and nobody would help me. And I wasn't even able to be there when my dad passed away.

post #2979 of 2991 (permalink) Old 10-04-2020, 01:06 PM
⚰️👻

My Mood: Dead
Only part I remember was being in a battle in England against an army of dragon or gargoyle type things... Weird

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #2980 of 2991 (permalink) Old 10-14-2020, 06:35 PM
ff

It was disgusting. More of a nightmare. I was being forced by a cult to eat bowl after bowl of this vomit soup. It had some brown stuff in it that looked like parts of a leather shoe. I've never had a dream that I can recall with vomit involved, let alone having to eat it. Gross and disturbing, lol.

🕯

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page