What is the last dream you had? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2805 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Do You Even Shift?

Describe your last dream

Whether it was a good dream or a nightmare..

Last night, I dreamt that these tiles I put on above this basin (with expert precision I might add ) had all distorted and sealed in an awful mess..

Trivial, I know.. But it was a relief to see they were ok today

Note from Silent Memory (moderator) - I have merged two threads into one. The threads were originally "What is the last dream you had?" and "Describe your last dream".

"Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow when the doubt is there, but you do it anyway."
-Elliott Hulse.

Last edited by Silent Memory; 10-07-2016 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Merged.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2805 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 01:59 PM
There And Back Again

I seriously do not remember....

"Do not pray for an easy life,pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
-Bruce lee

post #3 of 2805 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 11:05 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban

The world got nuked, and I became leader of the new government that governed the wasteland and I had to go fight bandits. It was a cool dream.
post #4 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 07:15 PM
SAS Member

the eternal sex dream has begun
post #5 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 07:25 PM
SAS Member

There was an explosion near my house and my house caught on fire, and my grandmother, dog, and cat died. Also, we lost the house and everything we had. I rarely have nightmares but that one was bad.
post #6 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 07:57 PM
SAS Member

Language: I speak amurrican..
Incidentally, I did just have a dream impressionable enough to remember.

It takes place in a classroom full of college freshman. Being 30 years old, i'm easily the oldest one. Some looked at me as if to peg me for an assitant teacher.
It starts off earier in the day with a lecture, people talking and laughing the entire time.. Only this goes on well into late in the evening as I see the daylight lapse with the clock on the wall.
I get up out of my seat feeling utter despair boredom and doupt I staggar lethargically out of the classroom. I'm walking through the hallways dimly lit with the nighttime sky. I find myself outside of the building's foyer, i'm curled into a fetal position, i'm sleeping at the top of the threshold steps using my jacket for a blanket propping my head with both hands.
A middle aged woman in a brown skirt, white puffy blouse, grey hair put up in a bun. She looked to be from a victorian era. This woman I have actually seen before in one other dream.
She stood before me at the bottom of the threshold steps
She looks at me, I can see her face show this affectionate motherly context. She asks me "well, how was your day today?".
I get up, we start walking outside. I open up and talk, talk, and talk as she walks beside me contently listening. Even exchangeing words herself once in a while. We were walking through a junkyard I start to feel happy that I had sombody to listen to me, and I get to look at cool discarded cars (much from the 50's/60's) and other items laid before me along the damp heaping dirt landscape glistening under the moonlight.

Personally, I don't know what to make of this middle aged victorian era woman. Last dream she was in I had six years ago..

-As always-
post #7 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Claimed.

Spider-man in his suit grabbed spider-man without his suit and climbed the Empire State Building, and proceeded to throw him off the top. He didn't save himself and his mangled body was left at the bottom in a car park.

I guess he committed suicide, but lived?

Wow, I'm messed up.

Don't you ever feel like you're less than ****in' perfect.
post #8 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 05:26 AM
SAS Member

I was flying through the air fighting with Axl Rose, but neither of us won so we went and bought huge robots to fight with, but got sidetracked because we hooked up a hose and made it piss all over the neighbors. Then I woke up, sadly

Too legit to quit.
post #9 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 07:45 AM
SAS Member

This one is a childhood christmas morning scenario. two of my sisters and my dad were opening a big present addressed to me. I guess my sisters were more eager to find out what was inside the box than I was. Dad looks on with a complacent grin.
The package is open, it's a large remote controlled plastic helicopter with built in sound effects. They take the chopper out of the box. the noises start to go off, they start to panic. We did not want to wake up mom or the younger sister. I calmly take the helicopter, find the noise button, switch it off. Sighs of relief overcomes the two sisters.
I reach for the remote control to scope out it's functions, it too made noise. This takes me a little more time to find the source. After finally shutting off the noise, I look up, the little sister is standing in front of me looking half awake mostly agitated kicks me square in the face.

-As always-
post #10 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 08:30 AM
SAS Member

What the **** is wrong with his mouth?

That **** looks gross.
post #11 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 08:40 AM
SAS Member

I was watching Eurovision 2013. Ireland's god awful song won. I felt an inner conflict like I never had before. Should I be upset a song I dislike so much won, or be happy that I'll easily be able to attend it next year? The latter viewpoint won. Then I got cranky because I forgot to watch the semi-finals.

/Fin

"Possibly the best thing to potentially ever happen to anyone anywhere in the history of the universe"
post #12 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
No Stars on Thars

I actually had a really cool dream last night. I dreamt that I was taking Jeff Goldblum to the airport for some reason, and on the way there, we joked around and became good friends. When he got to the terminal, he asked me to come with him, but I said that I couldn't. Instead he gave me an envelope with what I assumed was money, though I said I didn't need to be paid. My mom woke me up before I could see what was really in the envelope, but I remember glancing at it in my dream, and it looked like a small card or something.

Simple, yet pleasant.

For some reason, I frequently dream about meeting Jeff Goldblum, becoming friends and then doing random, everyday things. I've probably had about 4 or 5 of these in the past year. The coolest one took place in a grocery store, and we roamed about the isles harassing customers while shopping.

I don't even know what this means...
post #13 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 11:29 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban

I visited North Korea and went to Kim Jong Un's castle. For some reason he had a castle in my dream with like medieval knights and all.
post #14 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
Do You Even Shift?

Seems like everyone is having dreams about North Korea and large explosions..
This cant be good D:

"Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow when the doubt is there, but you do it anyway."
-Elliott Hulse.
post #15 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 07:02 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starless Sneetch View Post
For some reason, I frequently dream about meeting Jeff Goldblum, becoming friends and then doing random, everyday things. I've probably had about 4 or 5 of these in the past year. The coolest one took place in a grocery store, and we roamed about the isles harassing customers while shopping.

I don't even know what this means...
You want a tall, handsome Hebrew man in your life?...

Seems enamoring comparing to my retired Victorian era schoolhouse teacher.

Although with my previous vision with her was more surreal/nightmareish..

-As always-
post #16 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 07:35 AM
*sigh*

I can't tell you. It was too personal. But also strangely fulfilling, in a way, and I know I've had it before. Disturbing, though.
post #17 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Do You Even Shift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nono441 View Post
I can't tell you. It was too personal. But also strangely fulfilling, in a way, and I know I've had it before. Disturbing, though.
Ah one of THOSE dreams, huh?

-Elliott Hulse.
post #18 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 08:32 AM
castor sacs

My Mood: Buzzed
There were dinosaurs, dragons, wrecked high school classrooms, and sonic rainbooms involved. Nuff said.

..omgosh that was the most awesome dream i've ever had it felt like a movie and there was so much fire and the atmosphere was indescribable omgosh omgosh omgosh...
post #19 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 01:47 PM
♎Mackinac Island Fanatic

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
Yay! I remember a dream I can share here now. (I've long had thoughts of starting such a thread myself but am too chicken.)

Last night I had a big long dream involving the feral kittens and a stray male cat that live nearby. It was convoluted. In the dream I had two dwarf hamsters (one newer than the other) that I had not cared for in ages (recurring theme) and so had to find places to put them until I could clean their cages. The cages were of course filthy, needed fresh food and water, and one was too small. I tried putting the hamsters together for a moment but of course they fought.

Then there were slews and slews of cats and kittens on our porch and they were all varying sizes, some as tiny as lima beans. I was kind of trying to scoop them all up and bring them all inside or put them outside, but I couldn't keep track of them all. They were all friendly. So many kittens it was overwhelming.

A male feral cat who wanders our neighborhood IRL, who we call the Man W***e because at first we thought he was a female cat in heat because he's so loud and friendly, showed up, but his facial features had radically changed and his face was becoming stockier and uglier like a panther and not a housecat. I remembered that un-neutered (sic?) male cats would start to develop in a way like this that they'd become big and ugly whereas neutered cats would remain small and housecatlike. In the dream I'd remembered seeing some documentary or something about male lions and those that had been fixed didn't grow manes and whatnot whereas those that hadn't been fixed did grow manes. Well, the Man W***e hadn't been fixed, I assumed, so here he was getting bigger and uglier but he was still friendly.

Then I saw only the two black feral kittens that live in our garage (in reality) outside on the porch and let them in since it was just those two and I could handle them. I went into my bedroom and there was a pile of clothes on the floor; one kitten was asleep atop that and the other was sprawled across my bed. I called to my mother, "Come here and look, those kittens are zonked out in my room already!" I was amazed how quickly they'd made themselves at home.

And I woke up.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #20 of 2805 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 05:52 PM
SAS Member

Had random dream about me and the guy I like. Just mushy stuff but it made me feel good all day long! ^________^

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page