Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What is the last dream you had?

177K views 3K replies 833 participants last post by  Tetragammon 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Describe your last dream

Whether it was a good dream or a nightmare..

Last night, I dreamt that these tiles I put on above this basin (with expert precision I might add :lol) had all distorted and sealed in an awful mess..

Trivial, I know.. But it was a relief to see they were ok today :teeth

Note from Silent Memory (moderator) - I have merged two threads into one. The threads were originally "What is the last dream you had?" and "Describe your last dream".

#6 ·
Incidentally, I did just have a dream impressionable enough to remember.

It takes place in a classroom full of college freshman. Being 30 years old, i'm easily the oldest one. Some looked at me as if to peg me for an assitant teacher.
It starts off earier in the day with a lecture, people talking and laughing the entire time.. Only this goes on well into late in the evening as I see the daylight lapse with the clock on the wall.
I get up out of my seat feeling utter despair boredom and doupt I staggar lethargically out of the classroom. I'm walking through the hallways dimly lit with the nighttime sky. I find myself outside of the building's foyer, i'm curled into a fetal position, i'm sleeping at the top of the threshold steps using my jacket for a blanket propping my head with both hands.
A middle aged woman in a brown skirt, white puffy blouse, grey hair put up in a bun. She looked to be from a victorian era. This woman I have actually seen before in one other dream.
She stood before me at the bottom of the threshold steps
She looks at me, I can see her face show this affectionate motherly context. She asks me "well, how was your day today?".
I get up, we start walking outside. I open up and talk, talk, and talk as she walks beside me contently listening. Even exchangeing words herself once in a while. We were walking through a junkyard I start to feel happy that I had sombody to listen to me, and I get to look at cool discarded cars (much from the 50's/60's) and other items laid before me along the damp heaping dirt landscape glistening under the moonlight.

Personally, I don't know what to make of this middle aged victorian era woman. Last dream she was in I had six years ago..

#7 ·
Spider-man in his suit grabbed spider-man without his suit and climbed the Empire State Building, and proceeded to throw him off the top. He didn't save himself and his mangled body was left at the bottom in a car park.

I guess he committed suicide, but lived?

Wow, I'm messed up.

#8 ·
I was flying through the air fighting with Axl Rose, but neither of us won so we went and bought huge robots to fight with, but got sidetracked because we hooked up a hose and made it piss all over the neighbors. Then I woke up, sadly :(

#9 ·
This one is a childhood christmas morning scenario. two of my sisters and my dad were opening a big present addressed to me. I guess my sisters were more eager to find out what was inside the box than I was. Dad looks on with a complacent grin.
The package is open, it's a large remote controlled plastic helicopter with built in sound effects. They take the chopper out of the box. the noises start to go off, they start to panic. We did not want to wake up mom or the younger sister. I calmly take the helicopter, find the noise button, switch it off. Sighs of relief overcomes the two sisters.
I reach for the remote control to scope out it's functions, it too made noise. This takes me a little more time to find the source. After finally shutting off the noise, I look up, the little sister is standing in front of me looking half awake mostly agitated kicks me square in the face.

#11 ·
I was watching Eurovision 2013. Ireland's god awful song won. I felt an inner conflict like I never had before. Should I be upset a song I dislike so much won, or be happy that I'll easily be able to attend it next year? The latter viewpoint won. Then I got cranky because I forgot to watch the semi-finals.

/Fin

#12 ·
I actually had a really cool dream last night. I dreamt that I was taking Jeff Goldblum to the airport for some reason, and on the way there, we joked around and became good friends. When he got to the terminal, he asked me to come with him, but I said that I couldn't. Instead he gave me an envelope with what I assumed was money, though I said I didn't need to be paid. My mom woke me up before I could see what was really in the envelope, but I remember glancing at it in my dream, and it looked like a small card or something.

Simple, yet pleasant.

For some reason, I frequently dream about meeting Jeff Goldblum, becoming friends and then doing random, everyday things. I've probably had about 4 or 5 of these in the past year. The coolest one took place in a grocery store, and we roamed about the isles harassing customers while shopping.

I don't even know what this means... :um

#15 ·
For some reason, I frequently dream about meeting Jeff Goldblum, becoming friends and then doing random, everyday things. I've probably had about 4 or 5 of these in the past year. The coolest one took place in a grocery store, and we roamed about the isles harassing customers while shopping.

I don't even know what this means... :um
You want a tall, handsome Hebrew man in your life?...

Seems enamoring comparing to my retired Victorian era schoolhouse teacher.

Although with my previous vision with her was more surreal/nightmareish..

#19 ·
Yay! I remember a dream I can share here now.
(I've long had thoughts of starting such a thread myself but am too chicken.)

Last night I had a big long dream involving the feral kittens and a stray male cat that live nearby. It was convoluted. In the dream I had two dwarf hamsters (one newer than the other) that I had not cared for in ages (recurring theme) and so had to find places to put them until I could clean their cages. The cages were of course filthy, needed fresh food and water, and one was too small. I tried putting the hamsters together for a moment but of course they fought.

Then there were slews and slews of cats and kittens on our porch and they were all varying sizes, some as tiny as lima beans. I was kind of trying to scoop them all up and bring them all inside or put them outside, but I couldn't keep track of them all. They were all friendly. So many kittens it was overwhelming.

A male feral cat who wanders our neighborhood IRL, who we call the Man W***e because at first we thought he was a female cat in heat because he's so loud and friendly, showed up, but his facial features had radically changed and his face was becoming stockier and uglier like a panther and not a housecat. I remembered that un-neutered (sic?) male cats would start to develop in a way like this that they'd become big and ugly whereas neutered cats would remain small and housecatlike. In the dream I'd remembered seeing some documentary or something about male lions and those that had been fixed didn't grow manes and whatnot whereas those that hadn't been fixed did grow manes. Well, the Man W***e hadn't been fixed, I assumed, so here he was getting bigger and uglier but he was still friendly.

Then I saw only the two black feral kittens that live in our garage (in reality) outside on the porch and let them in since it was just those two and I could handle them. I went into my bedroom and there was a pile of clothes on the floor; one kitten was asleep atop that and the other was sprawled across my bed. I called to my mother, "Come here and look, those kittens are zonked out in my room already!" I was amazed how quickly they'd made themselves at home.

And I woke up.

#26 ·
For some reason I was in an elementary school in some class that wasn't a proper class. Then suddenly we had to vote on whether this couple should get married. It was like voting in an election with the booths, etc. Some kid in the booth next to me started harassing me for a pen as whoever voted before him took the one from his booth. I told him to piss off but he persisted. In a fit of sudden & intense rage I picked him up & threw him to the floor on his back. His head hit pretty hard, cracked & began bleeding. He died pretty quick. The other kids were shocked. I began running. A chase ensued that saw me steal a bike from another kid, & eventually climb over a barbed wire fence singing to myself "Jesus plays this game, can you climb over top of the barbed wire, & fight on through the pain, before he comes again?"(don't ask me why, lol). As I was climbing there was one kid particularly determined to catch me. He climbed too & when I was confronted on the other side, he stabbed me to death. Then I woke up.

Yeah, I know...what messed up dream! haha

#27 ·
I had a dream that one of the players in Machester United got injured, so I got randomly called up to play in the Manchester Derby. I scored two goals on Man City, even though I was a defender, and one of my professors from college was the goalie for United somehow. The dream makes no since at all.

Then some British kids, asked me for my autograph, on a baseball???? Like I was playing soccer, why would they want me to sign a baseball?

I have weird dreams.

#29 ·
Having the perfect life. Being the ideal person I've always wanted to be. Living happy day to day. And then I woke up.
I'd be so much happier if I could sleep forever.