Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What are you sad about?

1K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  sabbath9 
#1 ·
What are you currently sad about?

#9 ·
Well I was feeling numb/tired, and then I was going to post some variant of this song 'just killing time' but this version is finally back on YT also a bunch of their other tracks from that album, so I guess I'm not sad. I mean I could also listen to it on PC but I haven't for years.

I like this album because it reminds me of the last time I felt briefly motivated. I'm guess I'm sad because I still haven't replaced my headphones lol, and it sounds trash on my PC speakers compared to those.

#16 ·
I'm guess I'm sad because I still haven't replaced my headphones lol, and it sounds trash on my PC speakers compared to those.
Why ? Headphones should be top of the list of priorities if music makes you less sad : /

#10 ·
Sad about how I want to help people with their mental struggles but because of so much negativity in them, they refused to be helped. Because they have such a victim identity mindset, they will mistake my helping as actually attacking them.

But then I think about why should I feel sad if giving them help and they refused? this is like giving but expecting a return, but that's bad. Instead, I should be giving without expecting a return. That's true power and not forced.

#14 ·
Dish ran away with spoon.

#19 ·
Turtle ate a baby duck 😞

#25 ·
Can't get a penny of federal pandemic unemployment money because of Florida republican governor and legislature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.