Weirdest injury you had? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
loser

Weirdest injury you had?

I once as a kid fell on my chin biting through my tongue. It bled enormously but somehow it stopped, so my parents who didn't know any better put me to bed, when I woke up my entire bed was covered in blood as I started throwing up all the blood I swallowed.
So in the morning I needed stitches and my parents were questioned because the doctors thought I was being abused because I lost a lot of blood; I was also questioned according to them but I can't remember that

Anyway I could have died that night if I was sleeping on my back. In hindsight I would have preferred that but alas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
I don't know about weird but I was travelling down a hill once on a bike at high speed when I was a child & a bee got stuck between my lips, luckily I had my mouth closed, but I couldn't get stopped cause the bike had no brakes, or let go of the handlebars so I rode on for a while till I got slowed down with the bee right there stinging the crap out of my lip.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 08:21 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Confused
Well, not so long ago I was driving along and heard a rumbling sound and looked to my right where on this steep embankment a tree had decided to fall at that very moment. I was able to swerve in the other lane as my car was coated in leaves and dust. I imagine a tree landing on me would have hurt. I've broken bones and had stitches and various other things - many of them from showing a lack of good sense- but I've never had a tree land on me.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 01:01 AM
🐞 Moderator 🐞

I got frostbite on my fingers when I was eight because I put my hand in the freezer while it was covered in soap bubbles. It got stuck to the ice three times, and the third time, my mum had to help me.

I was trying to weigh my suitcase a few years ago, but I did something wrong and broke the suitcase scale, which flew up and hit me on my head very hard and left a bruise.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 01:11 AM
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Exclamation

hangup

billions of times

all day

every day

popular weapon of mass destruction
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 02:18 AM
SAS Member

I fell off a train and broke my two front teeth, now I have crowns.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 02:38 AM
SAS Member

I'm sure this is a bit too much, but one time I struggled to have a wank session while on Paxil. It was a common thing on SSRIs. I got a damn friction burn from too much effort with no results. She got a bit bloody.

Another one I have to put up there for sheer idiocy, once I found a piece of cement on my parent's property. I picked it up, threw it up in the air, and tried to dodge it like I was Neo in The Matrix, a film I had just seen recently at 6 years old. It hit me in the ****ing face, naturally. I got a massive scar on my arm from trying to climb a chain link fence and falling and getting hooked on it as well, around that age. I was never very smart when it came to those sort of things.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 10:40 PM
SAS Member

Getting stung by a bee in kindergarten. One girl told me not to move because there was a bee on my face & I didn't know there was. So I just turned around & said thank you for some odd reason & next thing you know got stung by the bee. Which was well painful I remember the nurse having to pull the stinger out. Then pretty much giving me a sticker.

Then there was another time when I was a kid it was in 2003. I somehow got a splinter in my finger & I wouldn't let my dad pull the splinter out. So as he was yelling at me to let him see my finger he tried grabbing my hand & has I tried dodging his hand, I ended up somehow breaking a finger on the bathroom counter. My dad took the splinter out then pretty much took me to the ER after words.

There was 2 other times that are not weird but I broke my wrist while riding my bike down a hill (because we lived on a hill) I was going way to fast & thought I was going to crash. So I stopped/breaked while I was still going down the hill (I was still a kid) the bike crashed maybe flipped over it went down the hill a bit & I was just sitting there crying my lungs out. I had to wear a cast for 8 months. I don't think my wrist ever fully healed truthfully since it still hurts sometimes if I am moving it around to much & the bone feels a bit out of place truthfully

The other one was I broke open my chin while riding my scooter down the driveway. All I am going to say is I needed 5 stitches.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 10:52 PM
Dog Lover

My Mood: Cold
I really irritated and blistered my phallus trying to masturbate in the shower a couple of times. Who would've ever thought that water and soap make such terrible lube? That's something they should teach you as a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live for the progress that you've made.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
Dick stuck in toaster.

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear,
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity. Have a look, the lion's torso is on diplay :-p
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entrensik View Post
I really irritated and blistered my phallus trying to masturbate in the shower a couple of times. Who would've ever thought that water and soap make such terrible lube?
No offence, but your phallus isn't cut out for phallus special forces, they need to be able to take a pounding in any inhospitable environment & complete the mission objective.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
May The Force Be With You

Language: English, limited Spanish.
My Mood: Crappy
Two injuries come to mind.

1, I was riding my BMX bike when I was a kid ( GT Bikes Pro Freestyle Tour Team ) and I went off a jump and the front wheel came off mid jump. The forks hit the bike flip over and the hard plastic seat hit my head and busted my head open. I soaked my shirt in blood.

2, Same bike and I went off another launch ramp and landed front wheel first and went over the bars. I hit my right arm pretty hard and ended up breaking it. Almost had to have surgery my arm but it healed really good and the doctor was very pleased with how it healed. I had to wear a cast for about six or seven weeks though.

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy little lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
SAS Member

i cut my hand open and need stitches on a ross perot sign
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
PB & jelly fishes

Fractured my elbow when I slipped running naked out of the shower when I saw a roach.
Family still makes fun of that, all lighthearted of course.

And the silent night will shatter
From the sounds inside my mind.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post
Fractured my elbow when I slipped running naked out of the shower when I saw a roach.
Family still makes fun of that, all lighthearted of course.
Don't you think they should you for it?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page