Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f24/)
-   -   Type What You're Thinking About Right Now (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f24/type-what-youre-thinking-about-right-now-2213979/)

A Toxic Butterfly 09-23-2018 09:36 PM

Type What You're Thinking About Right Now

Old thread exceeded and not working properly for some users.

Old thread: https://www.socialanxietysupport.com...t-now-2031289/

Post here in new one.

Ekardy 09-23-2018 09:56 PM

Thinking about joining a dating site again or maybe try speed dating.

Anon 09-23-2018 09:59 PM

Tch..

Suchness 09-23-2018 10:04 PM

Thinking about having the fourth comment in the new thread.

harrison 09-23-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suchness (Post 1093460669)
Thinking about having the fourth comment in the new thread.

That explains it - for a second there I could see that you'd quoted me but couldn't see what you'd written. Now I know why.

Yeah - that was revolting on the tram. I had to get off and walk around with a wet bum for a while. Hope nobody saw it and thought I'd had an accident. Nobody looks at me nowadays anyway - just as well. :)

Ekardy 09-23-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison (Post 1093460681)
That explains it - for a second there I could see that you'd quoted me but couldn't see what you'd written. Now I know why.

Yeah - that was revolting on the tram. I had to get off and walk around with a wet bum for a while. Hope nobody saw it and thought I'd had an accident. Nobody looks at me nowadays anyway - just as well. :)

....I feel like I missed a good story here. Lol

Sorry that happened to you! :O

harrison 09-23-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekardy (Post 1093460649)
Thinking about joining a dating site again or maybe try speed dating.

Never tried speed dating - that might be fun.

Have been on dating sites quite a bit though. It seems like people my age seem to all be on them nowadays.

harrison 09-23-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekardy (Post 1093460683)
....I feel like I missed a good story here. Lol

Sorry that happened to you! :O

I just sat on a wet seat on the tram. It was one of those cloth ones so you couldn't see it was wet.

It soaked my pants right through - so embarassing. Hopefully it was just a drink. :roll

komorikun 09-23-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison (Post 1093460687)
I just sat on a wet seat on the tram. It was one of those cloth ones so you couldn't see it was wet.

It soaked my pants right through - so embarassing. Hopefully it was just a drink. :roll

Subways and buses should not have cloth seats. That's just gross. I think some of the BART trains in San Francisco have cloth seats. It should all be plastic. Like this:

http://www.upout.com/blog/wp-content...way_in_NYC.jpg

harrison 09-23-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komorikun (Post 1093460695)
Subways and buses should not have cloth seats. That's just gross. I think some of the BART trains in San Francisco have cloth seats. It should all be plastic. Like this:

http://www.upout.com/blog/wp-content...way_in_NYC.jpg

Yeah, you're right - it's revolting.

The plastic ones would be better they could just hose them down.

Ekardy 09-23-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison (Post 1093460685)
Never tried speed dating - that might be fun.

Have been on dating sites quite a bit though. It seems like people my age seem to all be on them nowadays.

Iím thinking about it. Might as well start putting myself out there and see what happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison (Post 1093460687)

Why are they cloth?? That doesnít sound smart. It probably was just a drink, donít worry about it. Lol :p

harrison 09-23-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekardy (Post 1093460701)
I
Why are they cloth?? That doesnít sound smart. It probably was just a drink, donít worry about it. Lol :p

I really don't know. It's pathetic.

I'm home now anyway - I put them in the wash straight away. :serious:

A Toxic Butterfly 09-23-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison (Post 1093460709)
I really don't know. It's pathetic.

I'm home now anyway - I put them in the wash straight away. :serious:

Yeah I sure would. Poor thing :squeeze Just never think about what it could have been and pray the wash sanitized it to death lol

harrison 09-23-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly (Post 1093460713)
Yeah I sure would. Poor thing :squeeze Just never think about what it could have been and pray the wash sanitized it to death lol

I really like the look on that girl's face in your avatar. Is that still the same girl as before?

Ekardy 09-23-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly (Post 1093460713)

Well according to Suchii some people do some unsanitary things there, lol.
Remind me not to use said transportation while I’m there. :lol

harrison 09-23-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekardy (Post 1093460717)
Well according to Suchii some people do some unsanitary things there, lol.
Remind me not to use said transportation while Iím there. :lol

Yeah - I'm just hoping there was no connection between my wet seat and the used condom on the ground. :um

Ekardy 09-23-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison (Post 1093460721)
Yeah - I'm just hoping there was no connection between my wet seat and the used condom on the ground. :um

:O
Oh......

Letís just say it had no connection and the condom was used for the safety and transportation of a banana...? :lol
And the wet seat was just some poor souls unfortunate mishap of trying to protect said banana while holding their drink.

(Itís a very possible scenario! :b)

harrison 09-23-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekardy (Post 1093460731)
:O
Oh......

Letís just say it had no connection and the condom was used for the safety and transportation of a banana...? :lol
And the wet seat was just some poor souls unfortunate mishap of trying to protect said banana while holding their drink.

(Itís a very possible scenario! :b)

Yeah, sure young lady - a likely story. :)

A Toxic Butterfly 09-23-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison (Post 1093460715)
I really like the look on that girl's face in your avatar. Is that still the same girl as before?

Haha, yep still her :) I really liked it too. Was torn between this one and the Chewbacca one but this one won favorably [emoji38]

harrison 09-23-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly (Post 1093460747)
Haha, yep still her :) I really liked it too. Was torn between this one and the Chewbacca one but this one won favorably [emoji38]

Haha - yeah, she looks great. She's a nice-looking girl.