Type What You're Thinking About Right Now - Page 71 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1401 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 06:00 PM
Permanently tired

My Mood: Tired
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
Morty, you got this!
Thank you. I got a little nervous on where to look and felt some of my SA from high school coming back, but I think it went OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
You're welcome.

Take a note pad and write things down, then learn when not there. Note cash register brand and look online as to how to use it (Youtube, manuals, etc). In addition, look online for instructional video's from company or ask about manuals if they have something like that. Even sit down after orientation in the place, buy a coffee and note how it all works from observation. More how you see how it works, more confident you should be.

Ah, I didn't think to bring anything like that! It would have been a good idea, though we were just told about general company policy, how to close/open the store, given some additional forms to fill out and etc. We got a form listing the sandwich formulas, opening and closing procedure/checklist, questions to ask customers, and end of shift procedure. We had a quiz to take at the orientation that was on some of the rules we were told, pretty common sense stuff. Apparently we will have another quiz to take at training. They told us we would already be making sandwiches in training... I'm scared being thrown to the sharks so soon but if it is that easy then hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. LOL

"So many resources keep me alive
Yet I don't even step outside
So many sacrifices keep me alive
Yet I don't even bother to survive."

"If you think we waste too much then you can sacrifice yourself
Don't push your values
Push your values
Onto the crowd."

Mili
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1402 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 06:31 PM
A Tad Hexish

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
I found this through 'ask a mortician's' twitter page

https://twitter.com/DeathAfternoon

and they all have basically the same hair.
It's the Mortician Addams look.

I love Society. It is entirely composed now of beautiful idiots and brilliant lunatics. Just what Society should be.
post #1403 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 07:05 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Crappy
Thinking about the time I wasn't sick, lol.
post #1404 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 10:24 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AffinityWing View Post
Ah, I didn't think to bring anything like that! It would have been a good idea, though we were just told about general company policy, how to close/open the store, given some additional forms to fill out and etc. We got a form listing the sandwich formulas, opening and closing procedure/checklist, questions to ask customers, and end of shift procedure. We had a quiz to take at the orientation that was on some of the rules we were told, pretty common sense stuff. Apparently we will have another quiz to take at training. They told us we would already be making sandwiches in training... I'm scared being thrown to the sharks so soon but if it is that easy then hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. LOL
Sounds like have a good setup in place for transition.

Did I hear "sandwiches", yummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisigv View Post
Thinking about the time I wasn't sick, lol.
I think we all do when feel sick. I wish that you get better soon. A suggestion is to try to keep the same temp inside, outside. At least 20 degrees C inside (buy a digital or old school on the wall thermometer).
post #1405 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 10:30 PM
SAS Member

I wish things were normal. I feel like normalcy would look a lot different than what the world looks like now, with so many humans driving cars on ugly pavement. Normalcy to me would look more like the native American lifestyle, far more in touch with nature.

I dont know if I want a job. I cant think on my own or sometimes at all when I am on the job. I feel too much pressure to do well.
post #1406 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 10:34 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
Trying to lose weight but I binged and now I've been binging for 3 weeks straight

post #1407 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 10:54 PM
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
Anyone know how do I get the serial number of this item?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E17LOL6/

I followed the instructions here https://classroom.synonym.com/flash-...ber-20347.html but there IS nothing in the dropdown menu, or anywhere, giving a serial number. I want to register my device to make use of the service plan but I don't think I can do that without a serial number.

There's nothing on the package or on the device itself, either, except a bar code.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #1408 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 12:41 AM
Permanently Banned

@tehuti88

Serial number might be under a sticker?

Or have to take cover off?

Rare that see a serial number done the software way.
post #1409 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 12:51 AM Thread Starter
Take Good Care

These tapatalk ads make me laugh. This one is by far a favourite. All of these unrelated things are supposed to convince me this has anything to do with the other. kitty claws, stretch marks and cotton balls in ears what is this even.
post #1410 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 05:11 AM
Your local potato farmer

I've never realized how much crap that needs to be dealt with after someone dies. Makes the grieving process so much worse
post #1411 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 07:28 AM
Leftist Darkness

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
I bought resold concert tickets and on the invoice it says 'the seller set the price you paid so it might be different to face value' and then the person who sent the tickets had like added a note in pen underneath it 'and stubhub also takes a big cut' lol.

Yeah '**** you stubhub' lol.

Kick down the door
Kick through the pain
You've been talking to the wall
Everybody is dead in this house

Kick down the door
Kick through the pain
You never wanted to be born

post #1412 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 07:33 AM
Leftist Darkness

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
It's the Mortician Addams look.
lol it's a cool hairstyle but yeah that amused me because it's basically how I'd expect a mortician to look.

Kick down the door
Kick through the pain
You've been talking to the wall

Kick down the door
Kick through the pain
You never wanted to be born

post #1413 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 07:55 AM
Tired

Have the doctors on Thursday, after they failed to prescribe what I need the ****tards to, to help me get through the winter depression. Last year they took 2 ****ing months to *not prescribe agomelatine (and for me to find out). This time they won't prescribe a low dose pregabalin + moclobemide because "they don't have experience with those meds", except they have been prescribing me pregabalin for the last year until a few months back. So they write to the psychiatrist (who I have been discharged from) and its going to take ****ing months. I don't have months, I fail this degree soon.

They also trolled me by charging Ł60 for evidence of my problems for the uni, and couldn't even be arsed to get a doctor to fill it in, they got a nurse practitioner who is ****ing retired (so probably won't count). I swear they are just ****ing with me.

So, on Thursday, naturally they won't prescribe me anything of use. I will tell them I am going to buy agomelatine powder from a somewhat reputable site on the internet, and I would appreciate it if they would do the necessary liver tests so I don't die. I will add that I can advise them which liver tests to do if they are unable to read the little manual which ****ing tells them.

Failing that, I am just going to order a bunch of kratom in and use it to boost my mood temporarily to go to lectures and do assignments. This is no way to live, and it's not a solution to a damn thing, but since all the help I seem able to get is 6 sessions of CBT in 12-18 weeks I am running out of options. I can do a course break for a year, which isn't going to help, because I will be even worse next year.

Enough about me, lets talk about you, what do you think about me?
post #1414 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:51 AM
Permanently Banned

@BeardedMessiahBob

Sorry to hear mate.

I noticed Uni is stressful for everyone, drives us up the wall and all.
post #1415 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 08:56 AM
Permanently Banned

That I liked this version of Mannequin too -

Dedicated to that special someone for all of us out there on the internet and in real life.
post #1416 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 09:16 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by discopotato View Post
I've never realized how much crap that needs to be dealt with after someone dies. Makes the grieving process so much worse

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they are all the same."
post #1417 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 10:25 AM
Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
@BeardedMessiahBob

Sorry to hear mate.

I noticed Uni is stressful for everyone, drives us up the wall and all.
Yeh, its worse because a lot of stuff has sorta coincided with it. Went from having an amazing support (psychologist) to literally nothing. Even the lol support I had (shaw trust, and Michael at whatever organisation he was at) booted me out, not because I was misbehaving or anything (I am extremely wholesome in public) just time limits and stuff. Now it's doctors seemingly trolling me, and other problems coinciding.

I need to live somewhere sunny, all the time, seriously. At least then in Sept onwards I wouldn't have the seasonal mood problems.

Hopefully a better day tomorrow though, have some interesting stuff lined up.

Enough about me, lets talk about you, what do you think about me?
post #1418 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 10:56 AM
SAS Member

Psychologically it's better that I think that I'm dirt
post #1419 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 11:38 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedMessiahBob View Post
Yeh, its worse because a lot of stuff has sorta coincided with it. Went from having an amazing support (psychologist) to literally nothing. Even the lol support I had (shaw trust, and Michael at whatever organisation he was at) booted me out, not because I was misbehaving or anything (I am extremely wholesome in public) just time limits and stuff. Now it's doctors seemingly trolling me, and other problems coinciding.

I need to live somewhere sunny, all the time, seriously. At least then in Sept onwards I wouldn't have the seasonal mood problems.

Hopefully a better day tomorrow though, have some interesting stuff lined up.
Sounds like been through a lot, some I have seen you mention in the video clips.

I was thinking of some 500w work lights and some sand, beach ball, etc for an indoor beach.

I'm wishing a good day tomorrow for you mate.
post #1420 of 17959 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 02:26 PM
Gangsta Crayon

My legs are tired. But I made it home. Got to work a bit of overtime.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page