Type What You're Thinking About Right Now - Page 62 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1221 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 04:52 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
Not sure what to say mate. How did that make you feel to hear that? I think I'd be glad he was gone if I'm honest.

I would handle something like that very badly if that happened to someone I cared about. I'm very sorry you had to go through that.
I couldn't believe what I heard. That he got that close. But it is something I need to confirm.

Thank you for your kind words mate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1222 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 05:05 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
You grow vegetables in your yard?
No lol barely go out there and grass always cut low but we have had mushrooms, bunnies, caterpillars, tons of ant piles, and now moles digging

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #1223 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 05:14 AM
Permanently Banned

@harrison

Confirmed that he is dead. Breached one of his bail conditions. It appeared that he was coming near where family lived, but yet to confirm if that was the bail condition that was breached.
post #1224 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 05:35 AM
metamorphosis

Language: English, meme lingo
My Mood: Psychedelic
One day early in the semester, I was walking to the uni library after buying some lunch. On the way I took passing notice of this one guy running a stall. I recognised him, he works in Student Connect, and I followed him on Instagram because I liked his photography. He's kinda cute, I thought. Very cute, in fact - but surely just another guy I'd never be able to have. I entertained some thoughts of having a chat with him, the stall would be the logical 'icebreaker' topic. I sweeped the thought from my mind. After all, he is surely just another guy I'll never be able to have. I was unbothered, and just went on with my day.

Fast forward a bit. I nervously tapped the Grindr icon for the upteenth time that day. Znnng - a vibration. Was it the guy I'd been trying my damndest to make conversation with? I tapped the messages icon. Emboldened was another "hey", this one without a face. Disappointed, I rolled my eyes. In grey, beside the handsome picture of the guy I was trying to talk to, was the start of another pointless sentence I wrote. There was a green orb on the picture. Ignored, again. I wasn't even surprised.

I tapped on the mask icon, absentmindedly. What would I even find? Oodles of unwanted and unsatisfying interactions have worn down my patience and interest. Dick pics. Ugly guys desperate for a chance. Men old enough to be my father. Faceless people that didn't get the memo on my profile. Guys that bore me to tears. Pictures of ugly dicks that I didn't ask for. Worst of all are the attractive and interesting guys that just ****ing ignore me time and time again...

Down partway was a face I recognised. It was the guy from the stall! Who knew he was into men and (presumably) single? "*censored*", his name. I sent a message: a slightly more enthusiastic "hey, how are you?" than usual. I closed the app. When I returned a few minutes later, there was no response, and his picture had disappeared from the front page. He'd ignored and possibly just blocked me. Honestly, I wasn't even that upset. After all, he's just another guy that doesn't ****ing want me.

Apparently Grindr is like a drug, because a few days later, I opened the app again, with bags under my glassy eyes and a heavy heart in my chest. In my list of messages was the usual line of degenerates looking to use me and lose me. What did I even expect. I tapped the mask icon. Then, a vibration. I tapped the messages tab. The first picture was of the guy I'd messaged last. Beside was a 'hey there'. Hey, it's that guy... maybe he does want to talk, I thought.

And would you know it, we had a conversation. A good one, too; funny, kinda heartfelt, and, best of all, genuine. Refreshing. I didn't even really pay mind to the fact that there was no flirting whatsoever, unless you count him terming something I said '****ing insightful'. We spoke some more through the next couple of days, even matched on Tinder. I don't really know what it meant, as in, I wasn't entirely sure if he was attracted to me, but for the time being I was happy to be... friends..? We connected quite well and share some interests, but with differences where they perhaps matter most. I asked him if he'd like to hang out in person sometime. He agreed, and accepted my friend request on Facebook.
I wasn't really that enthusiastic, though. I guess I still had low expectations. Just another guy who won't want me. Besides, he wasn't intoxicatingly handsome in his pictures like I remembered him being that day at uni. And 31 years old may just be a little old for me, a 20 year old in the middle of their degree.

Fast forward to last Saturday. That day he was involved in an art exhibition being held by the uni. He asked if I wanted to hang out that day. Generally, I don't really like spontaneity when it involves social interaction. I declined, saying that I would be happy to meet but with at least a day or two in advance. That was cool, he mentioned he'd get off of work at 4:30 on Monday and we could get coffee or something. I hate deciding where to go for a first, erm, 'date', so I told him I figured he'd have better judgement and let him pick the place.

I was vaguely excited, but mostly nervous. I did what I do best and overthought about the numerous things that could go oh so terribly wrong. Quickly, the day arrived, and after a weird moment at the pharmacy where I swear the hot security guard was staring at me and following me around, I drove to the place, arriving at 5pm sharp. I nervously awaited his arrival. He was a little late, but at least he texted me about it...

Somebody walked in the door, quickly turning his gaze onto me. I looked over, and had to do a bit of a double take as he took a seat in front of me.

WOW. I remembered pretty much instantly why I took notice that day at uni. He is ****ing gorgeous. In some weird way, I was relieved, but nervous for a-whole-'nother reason. I sucked in my nervous energy, forced myself to make good eye contact, contorted my face into something normal, and made every effort to make myself seem like a nice, interesting person without seeming too quiet or coming across as dishonest. Essentially, we chatted over milkshakes, lol (which he paid for...). Once again, there was zero flirting...

I think it was a success, though. He has an understanding of what is wrong with me psychologically (though not so deep as to realize the fact that I belong in a psych ward), so there is always the possibility he simply didn't want to make me uncomfortable.

Pretty much the moment I got in my car and drove away, I started missing him. And that got worse, quickly, and brutally. Within hours I realized that I was extremely infatuated. I had and still have an intense desire to be with him 24/7. I hadn't felt a connection like this since the one with my professor last year (who I still love, btw, I'll probably never get over that). His personality was intoxicating, a natural fit with mine. ENTP <--link(him) x INTJ <---link (me) could hardly be a better fit. Not to mention he is absurdly beautiful. I was so glad I bothered making myself look nice that day. I knew him forever in a minute.

I had a pretty poor sleep that night. You can guess why. Dreams of romantic adventures and gentle, genuine love spritzed my brain in colourful storm of glitter and spectacle and caressed my aching heart in a fluffy, warm cloud.

Last night, I couldn't have been more certain. I texted him when I knew he'd likely be asleep, asking if I could tell him something. I prayed to the deity I don't believe in that I'd awaken to at least a response. And I did, this morning. So, with shaky fingers and a heart heavy with restraint, I came out with it. I told him that I'd always found him attractive, but meeting the other day solidified the crush that I now have. I had to eek my fingers away from the screen to stop myself from telling myself that I'm madly in love with him and want to be with him forever.
With that little confession, I turned off my phone's wifi, and got ready for the lecture I had this morning.
When I worked up the nerve to check the response I found when I turned wifi back on, I don't know what I expected.

But it wasn't a lonesome emoji. Alas, that's what I got. This one: ��

�� �� �� �� ��
�� �� �� �� ��
�� �� �� �� ��
��
It torments me. �� I still don't know what to make of it. It suggests interest, but it's pensive, unsure, ambiguous. ��

Or perhaps he simply wanted to spare my feelings. But it hasn't worked. I'm dead inside. After all, he's just another guy that doesn't want me.

Barely caring anymore, I pushed the boundary a little after making some small talk. I told him I miss his company. His response? "Haha, aw"

Tonight, his family is over, seeing his house for the first time. Apparently they're over for the rest of the week. Right now I'm sitting on a 'seen' message where I simply try to make interesting conversation about something relevant to both our lives at the moment. Maybe this is why. But really, I'm almost certain that if I don't message, but that's probably anxiety talking... The fact that I even know the circumstances is a great sign, I think...
post #1225 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 05:40 AM
SAS Member

Blah
My numbers were close.
I had 4-24-29-56-65 Powerball number 5.
The winning numbers were
5-28-62-65-70 Powerball Number 5
Mines danced around the winning numbers. I feel somewhat like my character in my story. I think I will have him to believe that his betting numbers were close but in truth they were way off. For an example he could have the numbers 1-2-3 but the winning numbers are 9-8-7. He'll be like "I was so close. I knew it was the right numbers." lol. SPOILER ALERT: I plan to make him have a ganbling problem. He's a rich Doodle who bets too much.

Anyway I didn't win There go my BILLION.......I still got the Powerball game. lol
post #1226 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 05:44 AM
Permanently Banned

post #1227 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 06:07 AM
Leftist Darkness

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Apparently some people on skype have autogenerated responses now >.> (or the option to use them,) creepy.

Some people heard my words and thought it meant they knew me
Truth is, I don't exist, I'm just a soundtrack to your movie
Some background figure in a story that's already scripted
And what I feel's just felt for you to hear me ****ing spit it
I jump in many different heads through these words and poems
Always hoping maybe the next leap'll be my leap home

post #1228 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 06:56 AM
Permanently Banned

Seeing a photo I have never seen of my murdered loved onē before they died.
post #1229 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 09:34 AM
Gangsta Crayon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
Awww.

Women have been known to go a lot further than that in the US. It sometimes happens at the New Orleans Mardi Gras party.
Haha. Yea, not surprising.
post #1230 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 09:45 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePeopleEater View Post
Haha. Yea, not surprising.
Worst kept secret in the US.
post #1231 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 10:04 AM
Gangsta Crayon

Quote:
Worst kept secret in the US.
post #1232 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 10:20 AM
Leftist Darkness

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Creepy **** I've done today so far:

I saw this on tumblr (someone took this from his instagram and saved the photo description as a separate image)

And I thought 'those glasses are adorable though' and then... I had to know. Approximately anyway.

(Even though I've seen two or more photos of him wearing the same pair of glasses before.)

Photoshop is too powerful.

(It actually doesn't look 100% right and that's going to bother me.)

Some people heard my words and thought it meant they knew me
Truth is, I don't exist, I'm just a soundtrack to your movie
Some background figure in a story that's already scripted
And what I feel's just felt for you to hear me ****ing spit it
I jump in many different heads through these words and poems
Always hoping maybe the next leap'll be my leap home

post #1233 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 10:27 AM
SAS Member

Nothing feels more liberating than singing and dancing around in your underwear with the music on blast on a cloudy day.

Edit: It just started raining. I might have accidentally performed the rain dance.
post #1234 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 10:52 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post
Nothing feels more liberating than singing and dancing around in your underwear with the music on blast on a cloudy day.

Edit: It just started raining. I might have accidentally performed the rain dance.
Now I'm picturing you doing that, while you sing into your witches broom like a mic.

Once I had a left over Ecstasy pill from the weekend and I was on holiday from work while all my old mates were at work, so I popped it and ended up raving on my own in my living room while watching a rave reordering of MTV dance. How sad lol
post #1235 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 03:12 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePeopleEater View Post
Not a laughing matter as we are very cereal here.

Quote:

Sounds like Risky Business.
post #1236 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 03:16 PM
Your local potato farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceived sorrow View Post
So sorry for your loss ): may she rest in peace
I lost my mum too, 2 years ago to cancer.. 😔
take care of yourself
Quote:
Sorry to hear.

R.I.P great mum of this lovely person.

I would suggest to read birthday cards, christmas cards, etc, as it sometimes mentions what they wanted for you in the future.

In addition, cry and let it all out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNikki View Post
I'm so sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmCodeMonkey View Post
No problem. Be strong.
thank you for your kind words

more issues than vogue
post #1237 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 03:18 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Sounds like Risky Business.
Yes
Except I didn't have a button down shirt, lol.
post #1238 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 03:24 PM
Permanently Banned

I wish I could go backpacking on my own without feeling lonely as ****.
post #1239 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 03:34 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by discopotato View Post
thank you for your kind words
You're welcome.

Quote:
Yes
Except I didn't have a button down shirt, lol.
Guys, this is Molly. Dancing Queen.
post #1240 of 18018 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 03:39 PM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Lonely
I can take a hint.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page