Type What You're Thinking About Right Now - Social Anxiety Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Russian Modster
 
A Toxic Butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,463

Type What You're Thinking About Right Now


Old thread exceeded and not working properly for some users.

Old thread: https://www.socialanxietysupport.com...t-now-2031289/

Post here in new one.

:: As it stands, more people are willing to kill for what they believe in, rather than die for it ::


Попроси у облаков
Подарить нам белых снов
Ночь плывет и мы за ней
В мир таинственных огней
A Toxic Butterfly is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 09:56 PM
Argh
 
Ekardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,171
Thinking about joining a dating site again or maybe try speed dating.

All I see are tomorrows
Ekardy is offline  
post #3 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 09:59 PM

 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 62,505
Tch..
Anon is offline  
post #4 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:04 PM
The Meditator
 
Suchness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Planet Namek, Australia
Language: Enlgish
Gender: Male
Age: 33
Posts: 5,024
Thinking about having the fourth comment in the new thread.
Suchness is online now  
post #5 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:13 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchness View Post
Thinking about having the fourth comment in the new thread.
That explains it - for a second there I could see that you'd quoted me but couldn't see what you'd written. Now I know why.

Yeah - that was revolting on the tram. I had to get off and walk around with a wet bum for a while. Hope nobody saw it and thought I'd had an accident. Nobody looks at me nowadays anyway - just as well.
harrison is offline  
post #6 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:15 PM
Argh
 
Ekardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
That explains it - for a second there I could see that you'd quoted me but couldn't see what you'd written. Now I know why.

Yeah - that was revolting on the tram. I had to get off and walk around with a wet bum for a while. Hope nobody saw it and thought I'd had an accident. Nobody looks at me nowadays anyway - just as well.
....I feel like I missed a good story here. Lol

Sorry that happened to you!

All I see are tomorrows
Ekardy is offline  
post #7 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:15 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post
Thinking about joining a dating site again or maybe try speed dating.
Never tried speed dating - that might be fun.

Have been on dating sites quite a bit though. It seems like people my age seem to all be on them nowadays.
harrison is offline  
post #8 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:18 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post
....I feel like I missed a good story here. Lol

Sorry that happened to you!
I just sat on a wet seat on the tram. It was one of those cloth ones so you couldn't see it was wet.

It soaked my pants right through - so embarassing. Hopefully it was just a drink.
harrison is offline  
post #9 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:22 PM
SAS Member
 
komorikun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Language: 英語と日本語
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
I just sat on a wet seat on the tram. It was one of those cloth ones so you couldn't see it was wet.

It soaked my pants right through - so embarassing. Hopefully it was just a drink.
Subways and buses should not have cloth seats. That's just gross. I think some of the BART trains in San Francisco have cloth seats. It should all be plastic. Like this:

komorikun is offline  
post #10 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:25 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
Subways and buses should not have cloth seats. That's just gross. I think some of the BART trains in San Francisco have cloth seats. It should all be plastic. Like this:

Yeah, you're right - it's revolting.

The plastic ones would be better they could just hose them down.
harrison is offline  
post #11 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:33 PM
Argh
 
Ekardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
Never tried speed dating - that might be fun.

Have been on dating sites quite a bit though. It seems like people my age seem to all be on them nowadays.
Iím thinking about it. Might as well start putting myself out there and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
I just sat on a wet seat on the tram. It was one of those cloth ones so you couldn't see it was wet.

It soaked my pants right through - so embarassing. Hopefully it was just a drink.
Why are they cloth?? That doesnít sound smart. It probably was just a drink, donít worry about it. Lol

All I see are tomorrows
Ekardy is offline  
post #12 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:37 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post
I
Why are they cloth?? That doesnít sound smart. It probably was just a drink, donít worry about it. Lol
I really don't know. It's pathetic.

I'm home now anyway - I put them in the wash straight away.
harrison is offline  
post #13 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Russian Modster
 
A Toxic Butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
I really don't know. It's pathetic.

I'm home now anyway - I put them in the wash straight away.
Yeah I sure would. Poor thing Just never think about what it could have been and pray the wash sanitized it to death lol

:: As it stands, more people are willing to kill for what they believe in, rather than die for it ::


Попроси у облаков
Подарить нам белых снов
Ночь плывет и мы за ней
В мир таинственных огней
A Toxic Butterfly is offline  
post #14 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:41 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
Yeah I sure would. Poor thing Just never think about what it could have been and pray the wash sanitized it to death lol
I really like the look on that girl's face in your avatar. Is that still the same girl as before?
harrison is offline  
post #15 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:41 PM
Argh
 
Ekardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
Yeah I sure would. Poor thing Just never think about what it could have been and pray the wash sanitized it to death lol
Well according to Suchii some people do some unsanitary things there, lol.
Remind me not to use said transportation while I’m there.

All I see are tomorrows
Ekardy is offline  
post #16 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:44 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post
Well according to Suchii some people do some unsanitary things there, lol.
Remind me not to use said transportation while Iím there.
Yeah - I'm just hoping there was no connection between my wet seat and the used condom on the ground.
harrison is offline  
post #17 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:50 PM
Argh
 
Ekardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
Yeah - I'm just hoping there was no connection between my wet seat and the used condom on the ground.

Oh......

Letís just say it had no connection and the condom was used for the safety and transportation of a banana...?
And the wet seat was just some poor souls unfortunate mishap of trying to protect said banana while holding their drink.

(Itís a very possible scenario! )

All I see are tomorrows
Ekardy is offline  
post #18 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 10:57 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post

Oh......

Letís just say it had no connection and the condom was used for the safety and transportation of a banana...?
And the wet seat was just some poor souls unfortunate mishap of trying to protect said banana while holding their drink.

(Itís a very possible scenario! )
Yeah, sure young lady - a likely story.
harrison is offline  
post #19 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Russian Modster
 
A Toxic Butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
I really like the look on that girl's face in your avatar. Is that still the same girl as before?
Haha, yep still her I really liked it too. Was torn between this one and the Chewbacca one but this one won favorably

:: As it stands, more people are willing to kill for what they believe in, rather than die for it ::


Попроси у облаков
Подарить нам белых снов
Ночь плывет и мы за ней
В мир таинственных огней
A Toxic Butterfly is offline  
post #20 of 12148 (permalink) Old 09-23-2018, 11:12 PM
bipolar
 
harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
Haha, yep still her I really liked it too. Was torn between this one and the Chewbacca one but this one won favorably
Haha - yeah, she looks great. She's a nice-looking girl.
harrison is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
77 pound toddler among the youngest ever to be diagnosed with type II diabetes Cletis Society & Culture 10 09-19-2015 04:08 PM
do you ever just get really really lonely? Karla Coping With Social Anxiety 73 10-01-2013 01:14 AM
Please help me with my thinking about guys alohomora Relationships 10 10-30-2009 07:34 PM
Positive Thinking, the greatest Myth! hihoum Positive Thinking 22 08-30-2009 05:55 AM
Is your everyday too much like this? jenkydora Coping With Social Anxiety 15 10-04-2007 06:43 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome