Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Type What You're Thinking About Right Now

549K views 16K replies 625 participants last post by  0589471 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I'm thinking about computers, futurism, I'm wondering what the world will be like in another ten years. It is pretty cool how much things change in a decade, and how much more things will change due to exponential growth.

I wonder how much people will change alongside of the technology, the past ten years I have seen a lot of growing pains in society, I hope the next ten will be an easier transition.

#21 ·
I am sure that it would be best for all if I stopped living. If only there was a way to do it without ruining my loved ones.

:yay

#8 ·
Been thinking about finding a church somewhere walking distance but there is like 3 to choose from. But idk if this was a sign or not but I got 2 pamphlets from one of the churches by customers today..hmm.

#11 ·
I'm frustrated. I'm not anxious anymore. Yay right? End of my problems? Whoo hoooo. Nope. Having nice convos not stressing, but i'm not enjoying them either ya know? Amazing how easy convo flows when i'm not low level dissociated. Think my life became so small due to avoidance i now have to find ways to make it fulfilling. Make connections and relationships I look forward to. Not fair though, thought the anxiety going away would be the end of that.

#13 ·
It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKED!

Placeholder for when I return to this thread.

#15 ·
If I'm going to get my apartment back. Incompetent neighbour upstairs flooded their flat & disappeared & I had to call the fire brigade to sort the water leak out. My flat is now structurally damaged :(

My depression is now at rock bottom.

#17 ·
SA or not, I'm getting a job. It's inconceivable for me not to work.

If I have to pretend to be convivial, charming, an all-around people person, fake my way through human interactions...so be it. So long as I do something I love.

I go stir crazy without something to do. Hyperactive, restless, absent-minded and snippy. I need something on which to focus.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

#20 ·
I just posted in another forum I had left months ago.
It wasn't a good idea. So many ppl there I don't want to see, talk to, approach me.
I'm asking myself if I should just let it be for a couple of days, or just delete that new account altogether. I don't want to run, don't want to resort to my usual avoidant responses, don't want to appear like...well, a coward (even though I am)

Maybe I'll wait those couple of days. We'll see. If by then the anxiety is overwhelming (it's manageable right now, I'm pulling out.

On top of that, I suspect my masochistic, self-sabotaging streak is acting up. I'm regressing. Or getting arrogant, thinking I can handle this. It'll bite me in the ***, I'm sure of it.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

#26 ·
Around my neighborhood people have been setting them off for at least the past 2-3 days. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.