Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Tell us your dull and unexciting news

137K views 3K replies 174 participants last post by  PurplePeopleEater 
#1 ·
i will start

i was on a bus today.

#4 ·
I agree, for me being on a bus would be far from "dull" news given the Covid situation. I feel like it would be nerve wracking. I guess it depends who else was on the bus with you though.

Today I had a telehealth doctor's appointment and so couldn't go for my morning walk / run.

#855 ·
There with ya.... was looking forward to going out somewhere buy plans changed. As much as i have SA, I don't feel like staying in all the time. For me, I have to get something done or go somewhere. I can't do nothing. But if I do go somewhere, as long as it's not with a group or where I'm expected to socialize.

#18 ·
Congrats! Have wanted to try that. Think I might've tried before and failed.

Right now I'm growing some lemon plants/trees that I started from seed. Seeds came from a grocery store lemon. Was pretty easy to get them sprouted. Not sure if I'm wasting my time though because it will be years before they are capable of producing fruit and I'm not sure if they even will be able to produce fruit(infertile hybrid?). Plan to bring them inside when it gets cold.

#12 ·
I rolled on goose poop with my bike since they are all hanging out on the bike trail beside the canal.

They are so used to cyclists, none of them even move away when we pass in between them.

#13 ·
My passion flower plants are finally showing signs of growth after being in shock most of this month. Thought they weren't going to make it when they arrived in the mail. Warm weather is almost over but hoping when I move them back outside next year I'll get some fruits.

#19 ·
I'm going to get up & have coffee in one of those fancy glass cups with the metal handle my sister found in our spare room.

#24 ·
My sister let her friend apply fake tan last night 😮... That went well :no

#38 ·
Yeah, I wouldn't want to live downtown mainly because of the HORDES of homeless. Would be more convenient transportation wise since I don't have a car. Almost all the bus routes pass through downtown. There are tons of stores within walking distance. But downtown is too creepy at night once the commuters go back home. And now with the corona it's way creepier. Not many normal people walking around and the beggars are way more desperate and aggressive. I read horror stories of people who can't sleep because some insane homeless person screams and yells for hours every night near their window. And the cops won't do anything about it.

#33 ·
Now I want to know what I'm missing 😞