post #881 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 09:24 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanria22 View Post
from googling "nrgfuel team lean": David Mcintosh
Ah I see. Mmm mm mmm lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by calichick View Post
he's Brazilian, not English or Swedish. Naturally pigmented skin ages way better than pale skin. Look at Sofia Vergara, 39 and still looking hotttt.
I know right! I love that woman! That's my woman crush right there lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #882 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 09:35 PM

HELLL FREAKIN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS found a video of David McIntosh:

oh my lawd....hallelujah.... he is FOINE as hell....
post #883 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
he's Brazilian, not English or Swedish. Naturally pigmented skin ages way better than pale skin. Look at Sofia Vergara, 39 and still looking hotttt.

I don't care.
post #884 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 10:08 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling down View Post
I don't care.
judging by your interest in him

Quote:
^^Basically the same guy everyone else posts.

Quote:
Give him, 5-8 years, he'll look nothing like that. But then again, he's probably rich or will make enough money being a model that he will be able to stay that way, who the ***** knows. This whole world has become a shallow pile of a-holes.
you care a little

Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. ~Dale Carnegie
post #885 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Too School for Cool

I am so tired of scrolling past all these muscley gorgeous men. Boringggg. It's like the same guy over and over and over.

Galen Weston Jr! Aka the guy from the President's Choice commercials. He is sooo cuuute and thanks to him I can afford to still eat on a graduate student wage. Not letting me starve is a sexy, sexy trait in a man.

- I'mma be the syrup she can be my waffle.
post #886 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
judging by your interest in him

you care a little
I don't care at all, question:

If he were your "boyfriend" or "husband" and one day contracted leukemia would you spend everyday of every month he was bed ridden in a hospital beside him? Or would you sit at home waiting for the doctors to take care of him then pretend like nothing happened? Would his bod and good looks be enough for you to be at his side in his greatest time of need? If you answer yes, is it because he's beautiful or a great lay or because you actually got to know him and like the person he was, personality et al? Like as if he's better than the next guy based simply on looks, what kind of world is this becoming? I'm really tired of shallow people especially the bull**** I see on the internet, that goes for men and women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post
I am so tired of scrolling past all these muscley gorgeous men. Boringggg. It's like the same guy over and over and over.

Galen Weston Jr! Aka the guy from the President's Choice commercials. He is sooo cuuute and thanks to him I can afford to still eat on a graduate student wage. Not letting me starve is a sexy, sexy trait in a man.

Him taking over all his dad's business and wealth doesn't hurt either, huh?
Must be nice to be a spoiled ***** (not you, him) in this world.
post #887 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Too School for Cool

Quote:
If he were your "boyfriend" or "husband" and one day contracted leukemia would you spend everyday of every month he was bed ridden in a hospital beside him? Or would you sit at home waiting for the doctors to take care of him then pretend like nothing happened? Would his bod and good looks be enough for you to be at his side in his greatest time of need? If you answer yes, is it because he's beautiful or a great lay or because you actually got to know him and like the person he was, personality et al? Like as if he's better than the next guy based simply on looks, what kind of world is this becoming? I'm really tired of shallow people especially the bull**** I see on the internet, that goes for men and women.
To be honest, this made me laugh. I'm all for calling out shallowness, but it seems kindof pointless in this thread. The thread asks you to post pictures of people you think are attractive. Isn't that, by your definition, always shallow? If you have an issue with people being attracted to strangers with whom they are not yet in desperate, leukemia-defying love, this might not exactly be a thread for you.

It's just posting pictures of cute boys. Take a breather?

Anyways, in all my shallow glory: More cute boys! Wheee.

Topher Grace from that 70s show. Cute and funny!

Hugh Laurie. Cute and with a British accent!

post #888 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Manic Hispanic

Quote:

Whoa man calm down, next thing you know, you're going to go walking around your city shooting up people who you think just make the world a worst place (gangsters, neo-nazis, overpricing, bad restaurants) and end up having a showdown with a cop.

"Humanity ain't all it's cracked up to be, bub!"
post #889 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 01:45 AM
SAS Member

Billy Zane

Matt Dillion

Dong Youngbae aka Taeyang

Dustin Milligan

Ian Somerhalder

Steven Strait

Charlie I want to know what it feels like to be infinite.
post #890 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 03:27 AM
SAS Member

Quote:

I don't know anything whatsoever about him as a person, so for all I know, if I met him I wouldn't even like him. I just think he's hot. This isn't even the 'celebrity crush' thread, it's a thread specifically for posting guys you think are very physically attractive. And 'guys you think are very physically attractive' isn't synonymous with, as Perfectionist put it so well, men you'd ever fall in 'desperate, leukemia-defying love' with. I'm pretty sure nobody here expects the Average Joe to look like this. It's a pretty harmless thread, all things considered.

By the way, I've posted the 'same guy everyone else posts' at least three times now... I guess it's my fault if the thread is getting samey! I regret nothing. But just one more, and then I'll stop with Marlon Teixeira.

Dan Felton, and his amazing nose

I'd post more, but I think I think I hear the 'cutest GIRL' thread calling me.
post #891 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:

Wow if this thread upsets you so much, then don't come in here then... o_o
post #892 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 07:19 AM
čium čium čium

oh....
post #893 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Permanently Banned

Oh they are so special, I forgot, they're bods are tight and they take pictures of themselves therefore the best men in the world. Silly me...
post #894 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 03:28 PM
čium čium čium

post #895 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Optimism Prime~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post

I like this post

slow progress is still progress.
post #896 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 03:52 PM
nothing

Seriously peeps, this thread is just for fun. We are not comparing our boyfriends, husbands, or crushes to these men.
Stop complaining about the pictures that are being posted, it is opinion oriented and like a.ssholes, everyone has them. So don't criticize someone else's anus.

With that said... I follow this guy on Pinterest, he occasionally posts pictures of himself, but also of other good looking bearded men.

Quote:
Generally, by the time you are Real
most of your hair has been loved off,
and your eyes drop out
and you get loose in the joints
and very shabby.

But these things don't matter at all,
because once you are
Real
you can't be ugly,
except to people who don't understand.
-Margery Williams
(\__/)
(='.'=)
c(")_(")
post #897 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 04:50 PM
SAS Member

yes
post #898 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 06:18 PM
SAS Member

Quote:

Quote:
Oh they are so special, I forgot, they're bods are tight and they take pictures of themselves therefore the best men in the world. Silly me...

Quote:

Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. ~Dale Carnegie
post #899 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Misanthropic

I don't mind this thread, I think falling down took it too far, I mean I just was observing the number of threads guys make about "I'M DATING THIS HOT CHICK ON SUNDAY LAWLS" I see a lot of guys making those kind of threads, and what's wrong having an outlet and discussing what they like in a guy, I think it's interesting to see what women like, yes we are shallow, all of us, doesn't mean we have to hide it.
post #900 of 1180 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Too School for Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisbeth View Post

Dan Felton, and his amazing nose
This guy is soooo interesting looking. I can't turn away. Do you have a pic of him smiling? I like boys that smile.

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page