Post a small section of free written text - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Homicidal Furby 🔪

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語

Post a small section of free written text

So you should just write without thinking (as best as you can.) You can go back afterwards and edit typos/put in basic punctuation if you like though (I have.) But don't edit anything else. If it sounds like insane rambling, that's probably about right.

Further description:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_writing

Here's some I wrote just now:

There once was a cat named Lily that flew by all the windows of the town and splintered the window panes with blood curdling screams that never disapeared. And after everyone had left the chaos that emerged from the trees twisted them into statues that fell into your mouth. And I can't hide this empty wonder as trees melt softly into a cage that sits on top of hills. And spires that light the darkness that crawls into the mist and shadow, fighting with demons and glass.

Maybe this should end if I can play this song into the bright and open up all the crisp packets with scarlet worrying miners. And daylight sparkles into the end of the street. Trying to jump into caverns and fireflys run into the mound of dirt that lists to the side of your head. Lilting in the twilight.

And some from November:

their open toed cats made things hard to believe because while they are their food and thought about all the cats they'd forgotten they could no longer admit that they were filing papers into oblivion with ease. And this method is inane and difficult and wondering why I can't seem to shake this boredom. As ever increasing numbers of people fall into the thrashing maw of his unholy demonic orifices that bleed out eternally into escape routes that chaotically intertwine with peaceful doves that frollic among thieves and teach dogs to own their feelings. And wine is a curious trap for pets but there is no way out of the fire. Six floors below the habitat that ensnares your mind. Hopeless alibis fall from your eyes mixing words diving runes counting the moons that slay the sky.

The wretched world we’re living in at present was not an unlucky war of fate; it was an economic and political decision made without consulting the enormous human population that it would most drastically affect. If we would have it otherwise, if we’d prefer a future that we can call home, then we must stop supporting — even passively — this ravenous, insatiable conservative agenda before it devours us with our kids as a dessert. - Alan Moore

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 02:44 AM
SAS Member

Language: too few
My Mood: Angelic
Cats seem to be one of the constants of your mind huh :P I tried a short sentence just now:

“Further away from the darkness passed into a mellow tone of light, bright with the elder aged oil of sparkling bright”

Bright with the... sparkling bright this was vaguely inspired by lyrics of a song I haven’t heard in a while, does that count against it?
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 03:00 AM
SAS Member

I do that all the time. It's probably my favorite way of 'journaling'. Not sure if I can write something and post it here though. Seems a bit ... I donno.

Ma 'alena
post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 04:09 AM
You tell me

Me you him, we;'re going away today for some time, and it's not going to be fun when you have to go for so long on that pathway. It's very dry and I heard (because someone told me this last time) that sometimes if you spit glass there's a snake or two in the gutter somewhere there. Idk though, maybe it's worth a try because who knows? Fortunately it's only a fortnight and then it's gold. Turns into gold like me and the sun. When Dorothy went home she felt like that too. It was selfless and rather surreal but we can't all go there. When do you want to go? Any minute now, but I've put the counter on and when we watch the countdown we're not going to be laughing anymore because then it gets serious. You can open it once too. After that you run out of space, and space is only good for one thing. unless you have all the time in the world. Painstakingly obvious.

Observations:
I feel like I caught a glimpse of myself as a schizophrenic with loose associations. Also found this surprisingly easy, and kind of hard to snap out of once I started which is a little disconcerting. I can recognize that some of the things I referenced happened to me today or were on my mind lately. For example, watching the countdown is probably related to the countdown on NYE. Not really sure why Dorthy (from The Wizard of Oz) cropped up, though I was probably thinking about her a couple of weeks ago.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 04:37 AM
SAS Member

It's amazing how good cashews taste. I'm eating them right now and I won't be able to stop for quite a while. The almonds inside this pack doesn't taste as good as the cashews. Talking about cashews. Hmm. Why am I even. I'm finding this really funny.

So I made some agar agar earlier and I'm waiting for it to air dry so it could turn into candy. The process takes 4-5 days they said and I may as well eat them now.

Instathoughts! This is what this thread should be called. I'm craving sushi and not to mention Vietnamese noodles is so delicious. Lime juice matches Vietnamese broth more than lemon juice. I'll hog all the basil I can (given no one takes some) and add the remaining uncooked bean sprouts. Lovely! Although I don't care much for bean sprouts. I just don't like to waste food. Old habits die hard. I remember when I was a little girl and was told by my grandmother to take the half eaten bowl of noodles back out and finish it all. Old habits die hard. I don't blame her.

I'm still eating these delicious cashews. Wow, this snow is insane. 2018. A new year. I should stop now. If you read all of this, I applaud you
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Tactical Hobo

My Mood: Twisted
I stubbed my toe at 3 am and let out a yelp that would probably turn on a hyena. And now that chest is outside in the snow wishing it hadn't been in my way.

You're Winner!
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Homicidal Furby 🔪

The responses so far are actually great, I'm probably going to come back now and then and read them depending on how many this gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barakiel View Post
Cats seem to be one of the constants of your mind huh :P I tried a short sentence just now:

“Further away from the darkness passed into a mellow tone of light, bright with the elder aged oil of sparkling bright”

Bright with the... sparkling bright this was vaguely inspired by lyrics of a song I haven’t heard in a while, does that count against it?
Yeah not sure why cats were reocurring. I guess they are a constant presence online lol. Weirdly even though I wrote cat I started imagining a bird :S

Yeah I guess that's OK (I wasn't thinking of having too strict rules anyway,) I think stuff you've been recently exposed to will often come up when doing this kind of thing.

@Myosr I've done it a few times over the years but not reguarly. Might start now though because I find it kind of interesting (and kind of secretly hoping I accidentally stumble on something inspirational :P) I can understand these things sometimes end up weirdly personal though somehow, so I kind of get you not wanting to post if that's the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rains View Post
Me you him, we;'re going away today for some time, and it's not going to be fun when you have to go for so long on that pathway. It's very dry and I heard (because someone told me this last time) that sometimes if you spit glass there's a snake or two in the gutter somewhere there. Idk though, maybe it's worth a try because who knows? Fortunately it's only a fortnight and then it's gold. Turns into gold like me and the sun. When Dorothy went home she felt like that too. It was selfless and rather surreal but we can't all go there. When do you want to go? Any minute now, but I've put the counter on and when we watch the countdown we're not going to be laughing anymore because then it gets serious. You can open it once too. After that you run out of space, and space is only good for one thing. unless you have all the time in the world. Painstakingly obvious.

Observations:
I feel like I caught a glimpse of myself as a schizophrenic with loose associations. Also found this surprisingly easy, and kind of hard to snap out of once I started which is a little disconcerting. I can recognize that some of the things I referenced happened to me today or were on my mind lately. For example, watching the countdown is probably related to the countdown on NYE. Not really sure why Dorthy (from The Wizard of Oz) cropped up, though I was probably thinking about her a couple of weeks ago.
Yeah that's something I find interesting too about this. Like I can see where some bits come from ehen I do this, or they could make sense symbolically but it's also surreally jumbled a lot of the time. Kind of like dreaming almost.

The wretched world we’re living in at present was not an unlucky war of fate; it was an economic and political decision made without consulting the enormous human population that it would most drastically affect. If we would have it otherwise, if we’d prefer a future that we can call home, then we must stop supporting — even passively — this ravenous, insatiable conservative agenda before it devours us with our kids as a dessert. - Alan Moore

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 11:47 PM
high humidty, & cuteness

Staff edit I want to see your eyes glisten in mine, I want to engulf your soul again, I want to drain the shadows and darkness and walk hand in hand in the light again come to the light again that would make my day my night my afternoon if you get what im saying but i cant hear you from over here i think im in love but i hope its not obessession but what is love anyways? i loveeeee you it hurts alot i wish i could hate or be irriated nope i have to love u lol **** me **** you **** me till it hurts and we can **** away both our pain and insecurities and we can **** back ntio the early morning and be ok again and cry and laugh and then go on to a breakfest place to eat and be own the path our way to where things usetd to be. i crave you so bad.n ow excuse tme whill i go pleasuret myself to you your thoughts always give me pleasuret and joy in the dayt. louve .u.
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-03-2018, 05:28 AM

Language: sarcasm
Breath across the mantle I am as spun you are in. Gasp as I shake and stir. Leaves are scattered around the bay and I was once a young man. Now I weep and twist and turn at night as the visions fill me. Pitter, patter as the curtains twirl across my skin. The rain falls but I am not scared. I am the one who hides in the cracks of your palms. I am the one who is spinning circles in the sea. Don't chase me, because I am already gone. Run, run away from the ones who know that I hunt the fresh and weak. The morning is coming but I am not scared. I am not even awake.
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-03-2018, 05:36 AM
Wanted for questioning

My Mood: Innocent
Probably want to make something interesting and poetic but instead I am really just trying to type as fast as I can, I remember learning kind of how to type when I was in primary school but it's been such a long time and Ihardly ever write long seections of text anymore that it's completely escaped me how to touch type and it's even more difficult when you have to do it on a laptop keyboard with the laptop itself balanced on your legs because you are too lazy to get out of bed and make something of your life even though it's 12:30pm and by you I do of course mean me. I had to have a filling yesterday afternoon and so I am still in a colossally bad mood about it so I am going to sulk in bed instead of being productive despite the fact that my mouth has felt completely normal since yesterday. I say so a lot as a way to continuing a sentence and I can't decide if it's better to do that, use commas or just end the sentence and start a new one. Honestly it's probably better to learn some different ways of continuing a sentence but that's the kind of thing that requires research and mental activity, if I wanted to think I would go back to school like some kind of millenial **** head who thinks that being educated until you are 29 is a wonderful idea because you just can't have too many arts degrees to help with your job in a corner shop with steve the slightly rapey 43 year old divorced man and his creepy dog.

What's wrong with running away from reality if it sucks?

post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Nefelibata

Wonderful idea I might be coming back to this topic every other week or so.

Writing Prompt:
You’re the grim reaper, and must arrange people’s deaths. You’re always given a few starting items, such as a car or a knife, but one day you’re given a humpback whale.

Background music:
https://open.spotify.com/album/08kGIhtbc1fnU0od3JgMiD

Written non-stop in about two hours, no prior planning/outlining. Minor typo edits.

Oh lord, this turned out humongous. The people of SAS will kill me if I don't put it behind a spoiler tag, so here:

[check the following post, curse you char limit! ]

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
─ Anaďs Nin
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Nefelibata

Part I

This line of work is not an easy one. I have been doing this job for a very long time, and normally I would argue it gets easier the more you do it, emotional toll aside. When you’re a being that has been around for millions of years you do not have the luxury of letting emotion get in the way. My dozens of apprentices would claim otherwise, but you’ll have to forgive them because they are still young. What, did you think I was the only one in charge of taking humans’ lives? Please. My siblings and I may be all-powerful primordial entities assigned as weavers of this planet’s fate roughly since its formation but even we can’t be omnipresent. The management upstairs decided I would oversee the humans’ affairs, whereas my brother and sister supervise the plant and animal kingdom respectively. My sister is the eldest, followed by my brother and then me. In fact I didn’t exist from the very beginning. I was blissfully slumbering in my comfortable void pocket until I was called into work one day, just like that. No respect for sleeping time, am I right? So imagine my surprise when I suddenly discovered I was now able to possess a corporeal form! Let me tell you, it’s quite a shock at first. The brass says it’s so that we “grow closer to our charges’ plight”, whatever that means. Apparently you cannot empathize with a dying creature unless you experience several lifetimes through its eyes. We all had to carry out this particular “exercise” so to speak back when we were rookies. You gain a newfound respect for living things after doing that for centuries. I still haven’t forgotten what it felt like the first time I had to guide a human soul to the afterlife. His eyes were so full of terror, of questions that regrettably I was in no position to answer. You see, they don’t tell me everything either.

I thought I would be strong enough to handle the task but as it turns out it starts to weigh on you. The earliest hairline cracks in my conviction appeared in the Greco-Persian Wars. I had seldom witnessed bloodbaths on such an immense scale before, and I was spreading myself increasingly thin arranging thousands of deaths at a time, collecting all those lost souls that would often wander aimlessly for days if I failed to cater to them the moment they had died. I was descending into the unforgiving depths of desperation when a note from above materialized in my spread palms: “You don’t have to do everything alone.” Yes, I catch my bosses in a generous mood occasionally. Hope renewed, I gave up a part of myself to bring my first apprentice into existence. To this day she remains my most faithful student and closest confidant. You may wonder why I don’t quit, reassured that my underlings would fulfill the rest of my mission. As tempting as that is, I’d have to decline the offer. I was not created to be a distant punisher, someone who’d hang up their hat no matter how many cultures might fear and loathe me. If it were up to me I wouldn’t wish such a gruesome end on anyone. My siblings and I have to remember that orders are orders—it was drilled into us from day one. The least I can do is be compassionate. But I digress. Where were we again?

Usually I am handed various instruments of death; knives, guns, crashed vehicles being the most frequent of them. My old scythe is so 12th century—I don’t sport that thing nowadays. Sometimes it won’t necessarily be an object that marks someone’s demise but medical reasons. I am there by their bedside holding their hand till they draw their last breath, even if they can’t always see me. I have to be unrelenting yet sympathetic. I have tried to instill these qualities in all of my pupils. This is the way it must be after all.

I don’t always reveal myself to mortals. Despite my reluctance to involve myself in their fleeting existence, I recognize that every single life is precious and unique, and so every now and then I may make exceptions for certain intriguing individuals. I disguise myself as their neighbor, their acquaintance, the stranger they greet in the supermarket every week, but never anything closer than that. I orbit their lives distantly like one of Saturn’s moons. Do you recall what I said in the beginning? I’ll presume you do, otherwise your memory skills may need a little work. Anyway, the idea is that I can’t permit myself to get too close. All life must end eventually, mine also. Becoming too intimate with someone would just cloud my focus. Besides, what would I even tell them? “I’m going to reap your soul in precisely 47 years 21 days and 12.5 hours, by the way this tea is lovely!” Yeah, that would go well.

Today the usual name list has come in my email (one must keep up with the times, don’t judge). One name in particular catches my attention; Madeline Barry, age 67. Retired marine biologist. I drag my eyes to the right of the screen. The COD simply reads ‘humpback whale’. My initial instinct is to think my superiors are trolling me. Is it possible they have gone senile somehow, considering they are infinitely older than the three of us Death entities combined? The routine has always gone a bit like this: I would receive the name(s) of the imminently deceased, their age, the date of death as well as the reason they would die. No details on how their death was to be orchestrated have ever been included. “You’ll know what to do”, is all they’d tell me. So far they have never been wrong, then why is this edict so strange?

Furrowing my brows in confusion, I grab my black pea coat from its hook (black never goes out of fashion, despite how much my elder brother may disagree on that), shrugging it on as I teleported to the location I instinctively knew I would find the whale in question. By the way, did I mention I can teleport to anywhere on Earth? Never let it be said that this job doesn’t come with perks. Biting winds greet my arrival but the cold does not affect me. Nothing Earthly does, really. I proceed to sit down crossed-legged on a small hilltop on the Alaskan coast, weighing my options. I can’t completely write off the possibility that this could have been a mistake… UNLESS… they want me to reenact the Monstro scene from Pinocchio. No, I wasn’t going to do that, dammit! Perhaps this was meant to go to my sister’s email instead?

“Hey you. Whatcha doing all the way out here? Shouldn’t you be watching over leukemia patients or something?”

Deep in contemplation as I was, I didn’t notice my elder sister materializing beside me.

“I know I’ve said I’ll never quit, but I’m seriously tempted to right now.”

“Sounds serious. Spill.” Her boots crunch in the snow as she sits down next to me. We all assume human form for convenience these days.

“You must have presided over countless whales’ deaths over your lifetime. What kind of creature are they?”

“Whales are majestic, freedom-loving animals that can exhibit playful mannerisms but are also fiercely protective of their own. They share strong familial bonds with each other, while their songs are beautiful and melancholic. Their migration patterns are an amazing spectacle to behold. They don’t possess a sentient soul like humans do, only a mass of light that dissolves in the ether. All animals’ souls wind up this way.”

“I’ve been asked to plan someone’s death by whale in less than a few days.” I deadpan, chewing on a nail. Bad anxiety habit from WW2.

“What!” she exclaims teasingly. “Are you sure you read that right?”

“I hate my life,” I rub my hands over my face and hair, mussing it up irreparably. The humpback whale I’m supposed to incorporate in my plan is splashing its tail in the water merrily off in the distance.

She teases my hair even further, making it look like a bird’s nest if I had to estimate its current state. Her sisterly grin makes me feel a tiny bit better about this. “You know I’m not supposed to intrude on your territory, or you on mine. We’ve talked about this.”

A frosty sigh escapes my parted lips. “I know, I know. Rules are rules.” I wrap my hands together, turning to face her with a lopsided smile. “Guess I’ll drop the whale on her as she walks down the street then.”

Her resounding laugh echoes all around us, lifting my spirits in the process. I had almost forgotten how dazzling my sister is at the core, the twinkle in her eyes unveiling a fieriness and magnificence borne of billions of years of having been alive.

“I have faith in you. You’ve managed to solve far harder problems in the past, don’t let one humpback whale stop you.” She gets up to stretch. “Whoo boy, this place sure is freezing. I must say I much prefer Serengeti in that regard”. She winks meaningfully at me, “Maybe you are approaching this from the wrong angle. Talking to that lady could provide you with the answer you seek.” And then she’s gone in the blink of an eye.

I know what she’s suggesting--that I reveal myself to Madeline, get engaged in her life in her final days. I haven’t done that in a while, plus it never ends well (they literally all die in the end), but a part of me whispers my sister might be right this time, as is her wont.

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
─ Anaďs Nin

Last edited by Lohikaarme; 01-04-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Color removed for easier reading
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Nefelibata

Part II

I’m standing outside the hospital where Madeline has been admitted. By doing some research I’ve learned she has a severely weakened heart and that the doctors haven’t found a suitable donor after months of searching. Her condition is growing more and more unstable by the day and her heart is liable to fail in a few short months at best. If only they knew it would just be days.

“The patient will see you now.” A nurse holding a folder calls to me from across the hall. “Please try not to upset Mrs. Darry, her heart won’t be able to handle the stress,” she informs me.

“Thank you, I will.” The room that Madeline is staying in is airy and utilitarian in design. The morning sunshine from the open window bathes the room in an ethereal glow. There are no balloons or flowers or cards decorating the counters as far as I can see—she is an unmarried woman with no children.

She looks pallid as she turns to face her unexpected visitor. Upon taking me in, she instantly perks up. “It’s you,” she utters, seemingly in disbelief.

“Hello, Madeline. It’s been a long time.” I can’t stop the slight smile from creeping up my features.

“But… where have you been all this time? How did you know where to find me?”

I slowly approach the bed she is laying on, lowering myself on the chair beside it. Her hand feels slender and wrinkly in mine.

“I have my sources,” an attempt at jesting. “It’s a wonder how you still remember me, but then again you’ve always been a sharp one.” I have altered my form to appear appropriately older than the one she remembered. We had crossed paths years ago. I first met her when she was younger, a passionate scientist full of life, eager to explore the world’s possibilities. I had been “posing” as a coworker of hers then, being employed in her division for a short while until I submitted my resignation letter and moved on. Her life’s work has always been dedicated to the study and preservation of humpback whales.

How ironic that her main passion would contribute to her end. Or is it poetic? I’m having trouble deciding.

“Ever the flatterer,” she chuckles. “I don’t understand though, what brings you here now? I haven’t heard from you in decades.”

“A mutual contact told me your health has been declining,” I lied. “I rushed here to visit you. I couldn’t have lived with myself if I hadn’t seen you one last time.”

“That’s very sweet of you, troubling yourself with an old woman like me.”

“I don’t remember you being this self-deprecating,” I counter good-naturedly, “And trust me my dear, you’re nowhere near old.” Indeed, she would never experience millions of years’ worth of burdens on her shoulders, on her psyche—none of them would. For that, I am grateful in a way. For all their fickleness, their tragically short lifespans, humans’ lives burn fast and bright like fireworks. They experience everything intensely, something we immortal primordial beings are not privy to. I would never pity them nor envy them. We both have different roles to play in the cosmic order.

She feigned rolling her eyes at me. “Either way, thank you for being here with me. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.”

Another conspiratorial smile broke out on my face. “Oh, I can think of something you’d appreciate a lot more”.

The boat is gently rocking on the tranquil waters, sun shining overhead. It’s a pleasant autumn day. I glance at my companion lounging in a folding chair a few feet away. She is wearing a straw hat to shield herself from the sun rays and is gazing serenely at the ocean extending all around us. I didn’t tell her what exactly we would encounter here, only that it’s something she would greatly enjoy. I would be a fool to assume she hasn’t at least suspected the reason I brought her here for. Open sea, marine biologist, come on. To her credit, she hasn’t said a word of her suspicions up to this point.

As if on cue, the humpback whale that would serve as the catalyst for what was about to occur jumped out of the surface, its enormous body parting the waters. Madeline let out a happy sound, twisting to me while pointing at the gentle giant in view. “How did you know we’d find one here of all places? You rascal!”

I shrugged innocently. Seeing her so excited in the presence of the aquatic mammal filled my eons old heart with satisfaction.

The whale meandered closer, curious about our boat. It got close enough that Madeline reached out a hand to gently stroke its skin. Her sheer joy rolled out in waves.

Out of the blue, she gasped in recognition. “You won’t believe this. I remember this one! Look!” She beckoned.

My eyes followed the spot she was pointing at. Right there on its long snout, was a deep, ugly scar that had most likely healed years ago, but had left an unmistakable reminder nonetheless.

“My team and I had rescued this whale when it had been injured by a fishing hook. I remember because the scar’s spot stood out to me vividly,” she explained. “It was just an infant then.” Her expression briefly transforms into nostalgia.

She looks up at me, eyes brimming with unshed tears. “Thank you so much, old friend. I can’t begin to describe how much this means to me, this little adventure you’ve taken me on.”

It might be my imagination, or I might be struggling to hold back tears of my own in this moment. Death representatives don’t cry… do they?

“The pleasure is all mine, Mads.”

We both admire the majestic creature in the distance for a while longer until it sinks below the depths once again, its fin raised as though it’s bidding us a final farewell.

The sun is beginning to set on the horizon. Does it, too, realize that all things must end?

Some aspect of me is dreading what’s about to follow in a couple of seconds, although it knows it’s inevitable. I feel no regrets. Neither does Madeline.

Her heart finally collapses in exactly 5 seconds. The excitement of the occasion got to her it seems. I let out a shuddering breath, closing my eyes. This part, I’ve been doing for an eternity now and will continue to do for several eternities more, until it’s time to kill the lights.

When I open my eyes again, Madeline’s sparkling soul is smiling at me from across the boat. “Shall we go on another adventure?”

I made myself legit cry while writing this no joke

The grim reaper's gender and appearance were intentionally left vague

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
─ Anaďs Nin

Last edited by Lohikaarme; 01-04-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Color removed for easier reading
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 09:28 AM
ghostly

if you know what to do then go ahead and do it. i dare you. but you wont, cause i see the fear in your eyes. now i will teach you how to brush away fears like they are nothing, cause they are nothing thats what they are. I think you can do this in a week, yes only a week. Dont be surprised cause nothing is impossible

^lol

and this one i wrote in whatsapp to myself while i was feeling nervous at work:

so i was walking along the road and i saw a ghost and he waved at me but i didn't wave back because in the movie spirited away, he might mistake that friendliness as an invitation to follow you and i dont really want any ghost other than the one in my pillow to follow me because one ghost is enough i really do think so and i dont want to think about that thing so ill just ignore it just keep it at the periphery of your mind because once it enters and comes closer things will start to turn blue blue black black dark *** hell

( the ghost in my pillow part is from some lyrics that's from a song)

believe in urself
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 10:06 PM
SAS Member

Vanilla skies drip down my arm. I lick it up and swallow the stick. I can’t feel it anymore. The pavement burns and the grasp around me tightens until I can’t take it. I’m falling and my shirt stains the grass, each blade cuts me like a knife. I’m awake with a smile on my face, glistening in the light, thinking of you.
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Tired

Language: English
I can't even beging to understand the MGTOW cluster**** of freewriting nonce bashing going on around these parts. When I was a youngster there was no end to the turmoils and trepidation that the mother would foist upon our tiny shoulders, it never quite left did it mother? No.

Why Simon was angry all the time as a child and had to inexplicably eat those sugary hoopy sweets in class "its what the doctors recommended" I wonder if he was a UK prototype of ADHD or something that they treated with sugar because it was a made up disease back then.

Probably about enough free writing now but the thing is I am still actually doing it I just seem to be free writing about the free writing and to be honest this isn't actually too far removed from how I post normally, I don't really give the slightest **** about my posts any more and sometimes I just get an agitated feeling and feel like trolling some rightists or something. Still freewriting, and it basically does feel like normal but without the layers of deception and bull****.

Enough about me, lets talk about you, what do you think about me?
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Packing My Bags

I was all alone in an elevator and suddenly it came to a screeching halt and the elevator went pitch black. I had no idea what to do. I pressed the alarm button and nothing. No help and no one could hear me. I screamed and screamed, tried clawing at the metallic elevator doors and walls. Nothing but remnants of my broken nails and finger tip blood and puss. I cried and cried. Suddenly the elevator drops and it plunges faster and faster into the abyss below. I knew my end as come. All thoughts of my life came rushing in. Happiness, sadness, disappointments, great memories, epiphanies and things I could never remember all came out of nowhere flooding my mind. Suddenly I came to the realization that I do not want to go out just yet. I climbed onto the elevator roof to try to maybe lessen the impact if it falls and maybe it will help me survive. And then BAM! The elevator hits the floor, it comes apart into millions of pieces. I tumbled along with the millions of debris pieces. I sense two loud impact jolts and all of a suddenly I lost consciousness. Nothing but darkness. And pure silence of nothing. Absolutely nothing all of a sudden.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.

If I fail to adapt to the fault of others, it is my fault.
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-09-2018, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Homicidal Furby 🔪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taaylah View Post
Vanilla skies drip down my arm. I lick it up and swallow the stick. I can’t feel it anymore. The pavement burns and the grasp around me tightens until I can’t take it. I’m falling and my shirt stains the grass, each blade cuts me like a knife. I’m awake with a smile on my face, glistening in the light, thinking of you.
I like this a lot, the vanilla sky bit makes me think of icecream.

---

Wrote this earlier:

bleach vultures circle round the toilet bowl
moth serpent growing up the tree bark
flickering sunset serendipitous light
fractal cold ice glass sword fight

vibrating tendrils of ash
salt dragon skeleton sinks into the moss banks
water flows through my fingers as
fire bleaches the bones

post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-09-2018, 02:07 AM
Packing My Bags

Lonely lost skunk roams the night dark streets looking for food, shelter or companion but it found nothing. It sees an loud approaching car and it flees and crawls into the storm drain. Maybe there will be food and friendly companion stinky cohorts there to greet him. But nothing, but more filth, rotten leaves, motor oil sludge and litter. It tries to lick some left over cornetto wrapper for some tasty treats, but nothing but a slight hint of dried up sweet mint vanilla. It cries and cries and then it pees out the most rotten stench ever in sorrow. The entire neighborhood wakes up from the stench. All of the neighborhood lights go on. Everyone grumpy grunts in discomfort and anger of being awoken by the smelly stinky stench. The lonely furry skunk then realize it is still alone without any companions and is hungry, but knew it made a difference and its presence know. Knowing it bothered everyone and made everyone broken from their sleep and routine. In some ways, it no longer feels so alone anymore. It marches on the oil sludge littered filled sewer continuing its journey of loneliness to cause more disturbance.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.

If I fail to adapt to the fault of others, it is my fault.
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-09-2018, 03:53 AM
ghostly

My body is a heater. I cant escape, the train doors press against my head, it is cooling but i still am burning from the inside out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

believe in urself

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page