Long time users (10 yrs +) Has anyone seen the user "ChuckyFinster"? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
AtheistInSearchOfPawgs

Long time users (10 yrs +) Has anyone seen the user "ChuckyFinster"?

Around 2016-ish the forum got hacked or something and everyone was forced to change their passwords. (She lost access to the email she used and was unable to do so)

However she still kept in contact with a few posters on this forum including myself after that.

She would regularly send me photos of herself hiking ALONE in the middle of nowhere (which always seemed very dangerous to me) and its been about 2 yrs since she last made any contact

So I'm just looking for anyone else on here who knew her and can verify that shes still alive and breathing.

thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 11:11 PM
🧱

Language: None
I don't recall that member, but
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pawgins View Post
She would regularly send me photos of herself hiking ALONE in the middle of nowhere (which always seemed very dangerous to me)
Unless there are tigers or other serious dangers in the area, that's perfectly normal and probably safer than walking down a busy downtown street. The more people there are somewhere, the more likely you are to be harmed by one intentionally or accidentally (with their cars/bikes). And most lightly-trafficked trails still have emergency cell coverage in the unlikely event of serious injury... and paranoid people can buy a gps beacon.

SA Game

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 08:33 PM
Spectacular Member

I don't recall that name unfortunately.

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2020, 05:32 PM
SAS Member

I can confirm that she is alive and well. I’ve kept steady contact with her over the past few years.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
AtheistInSearchOfPawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTCC27 View Post
I can confirm that she is alive and well. I’ve kept steady contact with her over the past few years.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page