If You Could Only Eat At One Restaurant For The Rest Of Your Life, Which Would It Be? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 02:29 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Worried

If You Could Only Eat At One Restaurant For The Rest Of Your Life, Which Would It Be?

If You Could Only Eat At One Restaurant For The Rest Of Your Life, Which Would It Be?

As far as fast food places go I would say Taco Bell. Can't beat some good Tex mex food!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 02:33 AM
📝📸🎬💾🎲⚾🚀⛰🍪💡

Language: '̸̼̩̑́̄͆̾͆̿́̕ṅ̶͒́
I'd pass and choose zero restaurants. The slow food ones I've been to were just being dragged there for family occasions and they're just awkward. As for fast food, it's probably been 5 years since I last bought some and I don't miss it -- I can get better food at a grocery store for cheaper.

Play The Social Anxiety Game

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 03:13 AM
Pesky Pessimist

Probably any world renowned luxury hotel buffets.

Decent enough food, great portions for the price, and well rounded enough cuisine variety.

What goes up, will inevitably come back down. Whoever you have to step on when you go up, you will be at their mercy when you go down.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 03:45 AM
Self isolating from self

^ Yeah, I'd also pick a really good buffet with a large variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinmd View Post
As far as fast food places go I would say Taco Bell. Can't beat some good Tex mex food!
So what you're saying is that you'd want to live in the Demolition Man universe.

Setup progress now at 100% capacity.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 05:22 AM
Not like the other ducks

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
I haven't really eaten at enough restaurants to know. I liked La Tasca. I went there twice a decade ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube comment
Yet another man lost to irony poisoning, cynicism, hyper-self awareness and the inability to be sincere.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Worried
The all you can eat buffets in Las Vegas
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 08:47 AM
Locked and Loaded

My Mood: Doh
I would pick a place that serves a variety and not lock you into one type of food. I mean I love Chinese food but I wouldn't want only that. The resort I was at in the Dominican Republic served up really amazing food at all times of the day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) It was a buffet style but they served up different types of cuisine every day (be it Italian, Chinese, French, Dominican etc) - that was great I miss the food there!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 08:57 AM
SAS Member

If sodium, cholesterol, and saturated fat were non-issues, probably Chipotle or a good pizza place.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 11:22 AM

My Mood: Relaxed
I would rather just not have diabetes for the rest of my life. The fact that I have diabetes pretty much makes all restaurants bad. Because everything you can get in most restaurants for a reasonable price is gonna be a carb/sugar bomb if you eat it.

Before I had diabetes, I wasn't very picky (which is probably part of the reason why I have it now - Other than bad genes). I also didn't particularly crave variety as long as I was allowed to eat stuff that tasted good. So I could easily eat Taco Bell every day for years without getting bored or tired of it. Which, actually Taco Bell's menu has variety, within reason. It's all bad for you though.

People who don't have diebeatus don't know how good they have it. After you live with diebeatus for 10 years, you yearn for the freedom to just eat whatever the hell you can find and a be a damn scavenger.

/WYSD
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 05:31 PM
bipolar

I'm not sure - maybe my favourite place Brunetti's - although even they'd get a bit boring after a while. Mainly Italian food obviously - but also amazing cakes and chocolates as well. I get bored fairly quickly though - I need variety.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Devilish
I wouldn't miss restaurants I was never big into them anyway, the occasional pizza is nice though I get it from a local place, taste buds are overrated I'd just get a lifetime supply of baked beans & eat em cold from the can with my fingers.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 08:02 PM
Self isolating from self

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
I wouldn't miss restaurants I was never big into them anyway, the occasional pizza is nice though I get it from a local place, taste buds are overrated I'd just get a lifetime supply of baked beans & eat em cold from the can with my fingers.

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 02:00 AM
Narcissistic Rageaholic

My Mood: Brooding
I can't afford to eat fast food. It's probably been at least 10 years since I've had anything like McDonald's. Probably been closer to 20 since I've had Taco Bell. I wouldn't know what to pick. When I was a kid, we went to a Mother's Pizza a few times when we went to the city. That was probably my favorite restaurant ever. Though, as an 8 year old, my experience was limited.

Beauty isn't everything. It's the only thing.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 02:37 AM
Pesky Pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever Dream View Post
So what you're saying is that you'd want to live in the Demolition Man universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqGLb4Oxge8

If the doritos locos crunch wrap is impressive enough, maybe we can hook up later.

Omg.. they're planning a sequel.

What goes up, will inevitably come back down. Whoever you have to step on when you go up, you will be at their mercy when you go down.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Self isolating from self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dino View Post
If the doritos locos crunch wrap is impressive enough, maybe we can hook up later.

Omg.. they're planning a sequel.
You can even get your order XXL size if you want. But... aren't they doing it wrong. They forgot to put on their masks and full body condom wraps before having VR sex. Well, shame on them.

They have to make an unnecessary sequel, then a reboot, and then a sequel to the reboot that ties into the original, but not the sequel to the original film. Gotta ring that Demolition Man franchise for all it's worth.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page