Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

If You Could Change Something, Anything. What Would It Be?

Question 
4K views 55 replies 38 participants last post by  Starcut83 
#1 ·
If I were given the opportunity to change something, I would erase my existence, completely from this dimension. Or send myself to another dimension where life is so much better and chaos free. I say this because this world is a very dark and unfriendly place.

#2 ·
Hmm never take out loans, still be a virgin, and no anxiety growing up.

#9 ·
Hmmm. Well, pretty much everything about my entire life has been a complete disaster so the only thing I know for sure would change the right thing would be if I was never born. Changing anything else (assuming I could only change one thing) would be futile.

Though I guess I would possibly have myself win millions somehow. You can sort of mitigate crappy genes, lack of intelligence, poor health and so forth with lots of money.

#15 ·
I'd like to change how I see myself and others in a way that's dignifying to myself and others. More confidence, more humility, less self-hatred, less misanthropy, less anxiety. I want to be able to actually connect and conversate to people in meaningful ways and not be or feel alone. And, I'd like to be able to accept anyone and everyone. Including myself.

#18 ·
Absolutely anything? Then I think I'd make everyone more tolerant and/or less cruel. I think that so much conflict and suffering could be avoided if we all just took the time to understand each other a little better.

#22 ·
Everyone has to do life backwards, old to young, so everyone could have life experience, wisdom & youth all together.

#28 ·
I wish I lived in a different city and state...a specific one I have visited many times in the past and has nice people and I believe offers more opportunity for me. My current location is the polar opposite...a miserable, unfriendly place from top to bottom.

I’d also love a complete and total head to toe makeover.

#36 ·
I wish I lived in a different city and state...a specific one I have visited many times in the past and has nice people and I believe offers more opportunity for me. My current location is the polar opposite...a miserable, unfriendly place from top to bottom.

I'd also love a complete and total head to toe makeover.
What city do you live in? Just so I know not to book a vacation there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.