If you could change or stop one event in World History - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English
One other event I would go back and change is to stop 9/11 from happening. Would have stopped the almost last 20 years of war in the middle east
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-28-2019, 10:53 AM
Trailer Trash Tranny

My Mood: Brooding
I'd stop the extinction event that wiped out the dinosaurs. Then we'd all be reptilians.

The best things in life are free, but so are the worst things. And you need money to avoid those.
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-28-2019, 05:49 PM
bipolar

I'd just still like my money back thanks.
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 06:24 PM
SAS Member

I'd stop the invention of the automobile. But i'm not sure how i could prevent it from ever happening. I think it's the main cause of society's downfall, and has helped lead to other harmful inventions in someway or another. And helped human expansion to an extreme that is bad for everyone.
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
I'd stop the invention of the automobile.
So everyone would be riding horses around forever? Trains ok in your scenario?
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 10:51 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinmd View Post
So everyone would be riding horses around forever? Trains ok in your scenario?
Sounds like a better scenario than modern times. Hell, i should take it step further and say the invention of the wheel was an event i'd like to stop.
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Sounds like a better scenario than modern times. Hell, i should take it step further and say the invention of the wheel was an event i'd like to stop.
What was so horrible about the invention of the wheel? Sure it lead to cars I guess which lead to global warming and environmental damage. Is that your reason? But the wheel also made life a hell of a lot more easy in a lot of ways.
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 12:15 PM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
I'd stop the asteroid that killed off the dinosarus.

post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Ice Dude55 View Post
I'd stop the asteroid that killed off the dinosarus.
That would be cool. I would love to go to a zoo to see a T REX
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Moron

Probably would stop the McRib from being invented. I don't like them.
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yer Blues View Post
Probably would stop the McRib from being invented. I don't like them.
How could you not like them? They are the best! You have bad taste in food but hopefully better taste in other areas
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
I don't frequent the establishment known as "mc Donald's" but I think I really need to try this so called "mc rib"

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Resist

My Mood: Tired
Extreme conservatism.

TRE45ON

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist.- America's heroine Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

All roads with you lead to Putin.- Pelosi to trump on his treason

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-18-2019, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
Extreme conservatism.
I would say both Extreme conservatism Extreme Liberalism. Extremes are not good need more moderate middle of the road people.
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 11:23 AM
Persona Non Grata

My Mood: Crappy
So much I could say here but I am going to narrow it down to one thing...the invention of social media. Society has gone down the tubes lately and social media is one of the contributing reasons for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 02:11 PM
SAS Member

It seems that I am actually working very hard to stop myself from killing Henry Kissinger.

I will do my best to write simply and freely, without attempting to be overly cute about what I'm saying. It feels important to say this thing.

I know that making this sort of admission is perhaps not so helpful for my good reputation (like when I mentioned my role in what happened to Jeffrey Epstein). However, I believe that a policy of honesty is the best way to engender trust.

With regard to Mr Epstein, I simply wanted to expose the criminal network of human trafficking and sexual abuse that has been operating worldwide; I was getting impatient about IICSA, Cyril Smith, Jimmy Savile, and Peter Hayman -- so I chose to put some pressure on the British establishment without giving much of a s*** regarding how that happened. Athena helped me by repurposing some unpleasant things I said previously, which then pushed the issue of Epstein's friend -- Prince Andrew -- onto the nightly news. I thought "Oh this is useful!", then worked with that royal scandal to demonstrate (to criminal bankers) that she who giveth can also taketh away.

https://people.com/royals/prince-and...-robert-lacey/

The first episode of the fifth season of the TV show, Henry Danger, features a Jason (Wonder Woman's brother), getting a little miffed and rashly firing his wand at someone. Captain Man -- with his familiar face, and with that big red V on his chest -- says to his blonde partner (who is more slight of figure and sporting the hairstyle of a different comic book captain): "You never have to apologise for zapping Jeff!" And it happens at the blood bank, which is a reference to a quotation of the Steven Seagal movie character, Mason Storm. There is also a not-so-subtle hint that it might be a good idea to thoroughly audit all the banks to see if they are adhering to the regulations with regard to money creation on the fractional reserve system -- or that it is an even better plan to ban fractional reserve banking, and return to a system of bullion and cash-in-hand.

Also:

Quote:
Greta Thunberg allegedly killed Jeffrey Epstein
https://time.com/5722305/john-oliver...-week-tonight/

The original X-Men movie from 2000 reveals that the character of Mystique -- the shapeshifter who "can be anything one wants her to be" (to paraphrase the lyrics of an Ariana Grande song) -- has killed Henry Gyrich. As I recall, at the conclusion of that story, there is briefly heard the voiceover of a news reporter on the television stating that Mr Gyrich was mauled by a bear. The name of the character is like a play on words, meaning "Rich Guy Henry".

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" is a film which has a plot that hinges on the issue of Mystique (A.K.A. Raven, DC's Titan daughter of Trigon: that comic book publisher's "devil") and her choice to kill again, or not to kill again. Henry Kissinger is represented in that movie as a character who attempts to hide from the blue beast woman, alongside Richard Nixon, in a bunker with lots of Secret Service agents.

In many ways, that aforementioned X-Men story has much in common with the Terminator mythos.

Here is a piece of evidence that shows the effect of a "Two-Face"-like "coin flip" when pointing a "ghost gun" at Henry Kissinger:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-vultures.html

Again, Athena repurposed things which I said when emotional to deliver a pro-Brexit message, while -- for now -- protecting Henry Kissinger from my wrath.

And sorry about Weiszaecker.

The following broadcast is a serious warning to the establishment around the world from "Chris Ramsay":

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07sxzyp

The musical accompaniment reminds one of the Dudley Boyz as well as the Big Bad Booty Daddy. The communication is clear: We Want The Gold, N******!

See how I struggle with my own personal Joker. What have I become, my sweetest friend?

Something happened in 2018. I blamed everyone else (i.e. I blamed all the people who only exist in my mind), when it was obvious that I had "written the script" in an effort to "save my soul" and "save the world" simultaneously.

I honestly don't want to harm anyone unnecessarily! But what happened was so traumatising that I've been fighting with myself, as if screaming HOW DARE ME SAY THAT I CAN'T DO SOMETHING!

I think and feel that's what the Henry Kissinger thing is about -- as well as LEAVE GRETA THUNBERG ALONE (and don't try to control her!)

Perhaps it's best for everyone concerned if Henry Kissinger is convinced to "retire from public appearances" with some semblance of finality. That might help me to recover from the trauma. Then again, maybe blurting these things out on this forum will aid me in being my best self. It is rather humiliating to talk about this but I want to help people understand me better.
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 02:20 PM
SAS Member

Nothing, because each and every event happens for a reason.

Each and every event is connected and will affect the entire timeline of history.
In my opinion, it would be best to leave history alone, we could screw everything up if we didn't.

H.P.
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherGrey View Post
Nothing, because each and every event happens for a reason.

Each and every event is connected and will affect the entire timeline of history.
In my opinion, it would be best to leave history alone, we could screw everything up if we didn't.
Agree who is to say that if we changed one bad event things would have turned out better? Could have ended up worse. That being said we as a people and individual need to learn from our mistakes so we don't keep making them. History can be a great teacher if you follow its lessons
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 03:16 PM
👁 👁

Language: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubly View Post
Extreme conservatism.
When are you going to stop that? Perhaps at the invention of fire when the ultraconservatives railed against playing god with the elements?

SA Game | Sacramento SA Meetup

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page