How do i tell my parents im moving out? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

How do i tell my parents im moving out?

How do I tell my parents I'm moving out? I've never been good at talking to them and pretty much don't communicate with them. We get along and don't have any problems, but I'm just terrible at talking to them.

I know it's easiest to just come out and tell them but I just feel extremely nervous about it. What are some ways to build my confidence up enough to tell them?

I plan on moving sometime in the middle of November. I'm. moving in with my one friend who's grandfather used to live in the house until he just recently passed away. I'll be able to pay my half of the property rent, so I have nothing to worry about.

Please help with suggestions and important things to know about moving out on your own for the first time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Is that what day it is?

My Mood: Dead
They'll most likely have a positive reaction to you moving out unless they dislike your friend for whatever reason, but otherwise they will think of it as a good thing for you i'm sure.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page