College Stress - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

College Stress

To start off this post, I'm a college student in my third semester. So, this spring I got a job working in the computer lab 8am to 11am, three days a week. Im taking 12 credits, which includes a science and math class. The job is boring because Im just making sure people sign in and out, but it doesn't require a lot of human interaction.

I guess what's making me stress is that I'm at school everday, and wake up at 6 am for work. Even though I get my work in on time and study, I'm getting low B's and high C's in math and science. I have been a 4.0 student so far, which I know isn't everything, but I want to maintain it.

I'm also in community college so I feel like I need my grades to look impressive to 4 year schools. I'm thinking of majoring in Statistics but idk now b/c i feel like I'm not great at math. Anyways thinking about school everyday sucks, and Im tired of it. I was planning of taking Calculus 1 in the summer, but now I think I may need a mental break?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 04:23 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Worried
Feel the same exact way. I think Iím going to take a break and Iím almost a junior.

Live life no matter what.. never quit you deserve better.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page