Biofeedback therapy - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-14-2015, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Biofeedback therapy

took an MRI, found out certain muscles not functioning correctly and instead of just letting me get a surgery the doctor wants me to try a type of physical therapy called biofeedback. why the hell do doctors have to recommend physical therapy every time, I tried it, it's a joke, it might help some but that's it, for something chronic and long term it should be surgery, physical therapy might be helpful for recovery after surgery but it cannot replace surgery, now they want to train my muscles in my pelvic to work properly again? do physical therapists want to make themselves feel more important by specializing in so things? I don't have time for yoga, I don't have time for meditation, relaxation? I do that in my sleep. The MRI made it clear certain muscles aren't working, now I have to waste my time and freaking energy on time consuming exercises to have these muscles inside me to work again? is this a joke?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page