Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

best site and app that you know

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  lil_tails 
#1 ·
we all know fb, ig, snapchat, twitter, sas

but what else cool n lit do yu know? some cool forum or site or app or anything? also some place where yu can find ppl with sa too

#3 ·
I can't think of anywhere cool n lit 😞.... What kind of friends do you expect to find ?

#4 ·
They're all trash for people with SA, in my experience.

#11 ·
some meme sites like 9gag or memedroid, etc...I was addicted to 9gag some years ago, then it became more mainstream and full of normies, also they added the option to upload videos and it all got filled with boring, low quality and long videos. I switched to memedroid as the majority of posts are image memes and there are no gifs or vids.

I have also been watching gore videos recently but would not recommend it as it desynthesizes you and numbs you from things that should concern a decent human being. I watch those videos because surprisingly it helps with my depression as I see other people having it worse.

Then when I am feeling useless and like I am wasting my time I'd do some programming challenges in sites like codewars or hackerrank, just for enough time to feel okay about myself, which is not a lot of time and not because I do a lot in little time but because I set the bar too low, if I set my standards higher I risk having a crisis. Then when I am satisfied I go back to lazy mode on media sites.

Maybe browse any online shop for second hand products, that is always interesting, just to know how the market is doing and get an idea of price ranges for products you want to buy but also sell so that you can ask for a reasonable price. Though this might not be a good idea if you are an impulsive buyer and seeing all those items for sale triggers a temptation you can not resist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.