Bad Vibes/ Bad Feelings - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 05:35 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Unhappy

Bad Vibes/ Bad Feelings

I'm new to this site so bare with me. My whole life I have felt vibes from other people. I never really realized what that really great feeling from one person or really nauseating bad feeling from another person was. As I have grown older and became more in tune with myself, I pick up on others vibrations easily and they come strong most of the time (and I'm never wrong). Okay, now this past month of October I have been getting a strange "feeling"... everybody treats me different, look at me different, as if they feel sorry for me or feel like I need their help. Its odd... and I've progressively began to feel like something bad is going to happen this month, and I can't tell if its going to happen to my Husband and I, or just around us. Has anyone else had this feeling? What happened? What was the feeling good or bad? And might I say the reason I write this for others to give me some guidance is because this dark feeling inside of me has grown so much that it keeps me up at night or I dream about it. Anything would help. Thank you so much, everyone have a great day.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page