Accidentally Used the Ladies Room - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 02:44 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
STOP PRESS!! This just in, alot of people are idiots who love drama, but if it was a genuine mistake just apologise & say you were bursting for the toilet & made a mistake, but alot of people are paranoid, drama loving bigots, maybe justifiably so, lots of perverts exist, maybe they had previous bad experiences, who knows, variety is the spice of life, you can't blame people for being cautious, common sense goes a long way though, but it might not be that common.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 03:48 PM
Homicidal Furby 🔪

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
It would be less of a problem if American public bathrooms weren't made for perverts.

Yeah they're not that high up here. I'm not sure why they'd make them like that is it so the police can see if multiple people are in the stalls or doing drugs or something?

Hmm I just read somewhere that you don't have occupied notices on the doors? So they make the gap in the door where the lock is big because of that. Still doesn't explain floor gap.

The wretched world we’re living in at present was not an unlucky war of fate; it was an economic and political decision made without consulting the enormous human population that it would most drastically affect. If we would have it otherwise, if we’d prefer a future that we can call home, then we must stop supporting — even passively — this ravenous, insatiable conservative agenda before it devours us with our kids as a dessert. - Alan Moore

post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 04:41 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
Yeah they're not that high up here. I'm not sure why they'd make them like that is it so the police can see if multiple people are in the stalls or doing drugs or something?

Hmm I just read somewhere that you don't have occupied notices on the doors? So they make the gap in the door where the lock is big because of that. Still doesn't explain floor gap.
I have used unisex bathrooms in a couple different bars before and the stalls were like European stalls and there were no urinals. So it was fine. Edit: Wait. I was wrong. One of them did have urinals but the urinals were in stalls.

Not just a floor gap. The stall door in American bathrooms doesn't go very high either.

There are various theories as to why- keep drug addicts and homeless out, to keep weirdos from hiding in wait to attack or whatever, cheaper due to less materials used, but I think it's just become tradition. That's the way it's always been done so it never changes.

post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 06:14 PM
❤️ Moderator ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
It would be less of a problem if American public bathrooms weren't made for perverts.

They’re the same here. The changerooms in shops for trying on clothes are almost the same as these, too. I never liked the changerooms with curtains as doors in case they’re not closed properly or get opened. After I found out I didn’t close mine properly once, I always got my mum or sister to hold it closed from the outside.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 04:08 AM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
They’re the same here. The changerooms in shops for trying on clothes are almost the same as these, too. I never liked the changerooms with curtains as doors in case they’re not closed properly or get opened. After I found out I didn’t close mine properly once, I always got my mum or sister to hold it closed from the outside.
Yeah, I don't like those curtains on the change-rooms either. You're always sort of worried someone will come in. Mind you they'd get a shock if they saw me changing - nowadays I usually burst out laughing when I look in the mirror myself and see what I actually look like. It's disturbing.
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 11:54 PM
SAS Member

Language: I have a one tongue and that is not English
My Mood: Cheeky
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
Yeah, I don't like those curtains on the change-rooms either. You're always sort of worried someone will come in. Mind you they'd get a shock if they saw me changing - nowadays I usually burst out laughing when I look in the mirror myself and see what I actually look like. It's disturbing.

lol for me.. I never thought someone would come in because when they see shoes they know it is already in use .

No, I don't speak English and that is a secret of my happiness!
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 05:35 PM
SAS Member

Not by accident. There were no women at my last job, so a few people, including myself, used the women's restroom. It was cleaner and always had toilet paper.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page