Random Thought Of The Day: Entertainment Edition - Page 27 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #521 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-24-2016, 07:36 PM
Permanently Banned

I love Taylor, but damn, he owned this album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-8...Ou4mLzkZZvnbUQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #522 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-24-2016, 07:58 PM
I survived Smash Mouth

I fully expect studio execs to misinterpret the message that Deadpool sent. People like products that are different sometimes. Risks are worth taking. Try to emulate the success of Deadpool and the result will be what Man of Steel was to Batman Begins, or what Suicide Squad was to Guardians of the Galaxy.

Pretentious French proverb.
post #523 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-25-2016, 10:52 PM
Leftist Darkness

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
I listen to a lot of random and arguably poor music genres, but... Why does nightcore exist.

What even did they do here?

They just like sped it up?

Oh god:

witch house is better

I still love this track, I have a feeling it would basically be unlistenable to most people XD

Kick down the door
Kick through the pain
You've been talking to the wall
Everybody is dead in this house

Kick down the door
Kick through the pain
You never wanted to be born
Everybody is dead in this house

post #524 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 02:15 PM
Permanently Banned

Philip DeFranco needs to stop calling his show a 7-day a week show....
post #525 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 02:27 PM
User not found

the best song ever and the performance did not disappoint

I'm not sinkin I'm just kickin' it at sea level
post #526 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-30-2016, 07:02 AM
Permanently Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPZfUPeAiF4

Saw a video about a petition to remove this girl I've never heard of from youtube for being too thin, thought I'd check out her channel. She's actually really cool, and cute, but I hope she's healthy. Love her style.
post #527 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-30-2016, 07:39 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyne View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPZfUPeAiF4

Saw a video about a petition to remove this girl I've never heard of from youtube for being too thin, thought I'd check out her channel. She's actually really cool, and cute, but I hope she's healthy. Love her style.
Yeah she is dangerously skinny. Cool girl but not healthy.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #528 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-30-2016, 09:29 AM
Permanently Banned

I just spent the last two hours watching Eugenia Cooney try on clothes lol. I wish I could do that, be a youtuber making haul videos, and actually get paid for that. That would be my dream life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqLrnePVn0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO7jjdl30Ek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeqAxjh3vOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVAj0kdou0
post #529 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-31-2016, 12:42 PM
Sigh.

@Carolyne Super coincidences all around. I know she just became internet news again. Which I had no idea that she did since I didn't take my computer with me. But yeah, I saw her in the art shop at Disneyland. She was there for Mickey's Halloween Party. Park was closing for others because they/we didn't have special passes. Shucks. If only I'd known. Still a lot of cool Halloween themes throughout the park. But yeah, I recognized her, but didn't bother her. Almost took a pic, but feel that'd be rude. In her latest vid, she was wearing the red and black overcoat thing she was sporting a short time in that vid. Not a fan, also. So I wouldn't know what to say. I'm more concerned for her health. In person, she's upsettlingly thin. Despite the thick overcoat, she's hugging herself majorly and walking awkwardly, looking very fatigued. Also, I'm not emo-y or a fashion/makeup person, so I can't be a fan. People are taking it too far, though. Like some are harassing her due to a vlog she made where her privates pop out accidentally. Other things. I feel bad for her. She seems nice. She does have a pretty face. She could actually be chubby and look way prettier. If you've seen pics of her elbows and knees... Goodness. She's like an awkward doll toy with weird ball joints. Very dangerous. Organ failure is in her immediate future. She seems like he's at the point where she needs intravenous sustenance due to her emaciation. This happened to Holocaust victims and just starvation victims a lot. You can't just start eating solids. Your body may go into shock and/or your organs are so weak that trying to go back to normal digestion can then be the catalyst for organ failure and death. She's very thin. Very. People in the comments thumbing up and laughing to things like, "I'll give her another year." Awful.

------------------------

Speaking of my trip to Disneyland, on my 3rd flight, first from Anaheim to Atlanta, I thought I was sitting next to the actor that plays Dante in Clerks for a couple seconds. Same hair and facial hair and build. Ironically, my fourth flight from Atlanta to home, I sat next to a guy that I knew wasn't Jon Bernthal, but looked uncannily familiar. He was a Latino Shane. Same nose and face shape, just darker skin. Craziness. Which apparently in our universe, Shane isn't just Latino, but a really kind guy. Lol. (Or I guess he'd be Latino Punisher now. Hrm.)

Edit/Sidenote that's not really this thread worthy but goes with the above: I thought I was sitting next to an upperclassmen from my high school days. It wasn't her. I was having all sorts of false identifying moments. I remember I'd lean back and squint. People age and stuff. I was like, "...no. Maybe?" We were acquaintances back then. I think she would've said something. To make it entertainment: she started twitching/jerking. I glanced her way and she started laughing when I noticed. Had a brief thought of her just having a nervous tick and hoping she doesn't elbow or back hand me during a fit, while also thinking, "eh, I've sat next to weirder." Then I looked at her screen and she was watching The Conjuring 2. She kept getting jump scared, apparently. She'd jerk and then giggle. It got to the point to where I wouldn't even look, I'd just smile yet continue reading my book, Horns by Joe Hill. (Very good book by Stephen King's son. Will watch movie after finishing.) Oddly, she hardly touched me, despite. But the dude on my right just was like, "I'm gonna romantically put my arm against your arm for 4 and a half hours." Sigh. Ah, the middle seat. So wonderful. He fell asleep to watching Captain America: Civil War (while still touching me, of course), so I had to avert my eyes. I haven't seen it. Will watch it before I see Doctor Strange.

PTSD doesn't mean you're going insane.
It means you're sane and reacting from something that was insane.
post #530 of 1573 (permalink) Old 10-31-2016, 03:58 PM
Permanently Banned

@JustThisGuy all weekend I was hoping philip defranco would do this story on Monday, and I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but the thumbnail suggests that he does talk about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3aU3ZtQqs0
post #531 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Sigh.

^ It's a tough call as to what to do. I stand by her being able to broadcast. I mean, like he said, she's not promoting it. She's just deathly ill. There are very large people that have mukbang (eating meals) videos that promote eating all over the place. And large quantities of food. Given, those aren't directly saying do what they do, but if actions speak loudly, Cooney isn't even doing that. She didn't make a video of her preparing a meal and then shoving the plates of food away from her with a sad face. I mean, sheez. I do want her to get help. As I would a nigh immobile large person eating unreasonable quantities of food for a mukbang, challenge/dare, or the food fetish stuff.

post #532 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I find myself relating to creature so much in penny dreadful. Hes just some misunderstood ugly dude who wants love and acceptance. It's not his fault he was brought into this world to suffer
post #533 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Seeking ataraxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenDoggy View Post
I find myself relating to creature so much in penny dreadful. Hes just some misunderstood ugly dude who wants love and acceptance. It's not his fault he was brought into this world to suffer
He absolutely killed that role. He's a really good actor. My favorite from the show followed by Eva and the guy who played Dr. Frankenstein.

But yeah, a lot of the characters movements and the way he doesn't like keeping eye contact remind me a lot of myself.
post #534 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Borg View Post
He absolutely killed that role. He's a really good actor. My favorite from the show followed by Eva and the guy who played Dr. Frankenstein.

But yeah, a lot of the characters movements and the way he doesn't like keeping eye contact remind me a lot of myself.
Yes what an amazing actor. I agree, the way he is uncomfortable in his own skin and the awkward mannerisms really reminds me a lot of myself. I'm just in love with the setting though. They need to make more shows set in this time period.
post #535 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Daydreamer Magician

My Mood: Happy
I've come to realize that watching my favorite tv shows or movies in general helps me understand myself a bit better. I really love characters like Butters from South Park. Seeing how I relate a lot to him, it's natural for him to be one of my favorite characters.

"Native girl must stop!"
post #536 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Sigh.

I got kicked from SuperHeroHype.com bc I spoiled Walking Dead plot points within the discussion of the specific episode. Odd. I went to the non-WD, general lounge forum and saw plenty of spoilers. So odd. I'm banned permanently. Ah, well.

post #537 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Permanently Banned

Binge-watching all the old Last Week Tonight episodes.
post #538 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 09:03 PM
SAS Member

I've been wanting to watch the first few seasons of Lost again. I haven't watched it since the show ended. I'm afraid though that I'll enjoy it again and then be even more disappointed by how it ended.
post #539 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Permanently Banned

Oh, wow, the Kelly Ellis/Philip DeFranco twitter stuff is upsetting, I never use twitter so I don't normally see things like that. I like DeFranco but I do feel like he needs to take responsibility and do something about this.
post #540 of 1573 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 09:23 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
AHS has been lagging this season, I expected more tbh.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page