Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Post A Music Video That You're Enjoying

16K views 230 replies 81 participants last post by  galaxy09 
#1 ·
I'm interested in seeing what music videos other people enjoy.

#7 ·
This video went viral right after this concert and the woman that was brought on stage was interviewed said she almost peed her pants. She said she was so, so scared, and so overwhelmed she almost peed herself in front of everyone, ffs.

Bono, we know you are a God to most women. You don't have to prove it, ffs.

Some of the comments below some of the copies of this video are pretty hilarious. Such as "yeah this is probably going to be the highlight of her entire life, and she doesn't even realize it, lol". Not that I agree with that (I don't) it's just kind of funny. Because she is obviously so overwhelmed she doesn't even know what's happening.....

#26 ·
enjoying this one until the day i die
Twisted *** video. Heh. Nightmare fuel. My ex loved them. I'm still not a fan, but they grew on me. Don't dislike them. I'll give the band that.

Sick, Sick, Sick by QotSA
Love it, but still feel Little Sister is their best music video.

Years before the neo-noir aesthetic from Sin City became trendy.

#14 ·

^ Also I still want to film that bombed out church she's in at 1:48 (it's in London,) but when I went last time there were way too many people sitting around.

^ her videos always have a dream like quality

^ I guess that does too lol

This one's in 3D (so you can view it from different angles) but you have to go to YouTube to use that:

I'm not a big fan of this song compared to their older work, it's alright, but the video is cool:

This is probably the best video ever though:

#17 ·
Some of these are fan videos.

My favourite

My username is not a typo :lol

Edit: Almost forgot about this one

I love how the darkness inside James Blake and Bat for Lashes is represented in their respective videos. It becomes overwhelming and takes over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.