Does anyone still watch Survivor? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

Does anyone still watch Survivor?

Since watching the first season finale, my family and I have never missed a season. It's something we all watch, together, as a bonding sort of thing.

Does anyone else watch this show, still? It's on, like, it's 13th season.

xoxo
Maggi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 07:12 PM
SAS Member

re: Does anyone still watch Survivor?

I watch it I go over to my mom's place (or she comes to mine) and we do the lil family TV thing

I'm happy to see Jonathan voted off tonight... he's not a bad guy or anything, maybe a little bit arrogant... what I didn't like about him was the friction he caused...

I think each of the remaining people deserve the win for various reasons

-Ryan
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 07:16 PM
going hazy

Nope. I've never actually watched Survivor.

The American version of Big Brother, on the other hand...

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 07:23 PM
SAS Member

I've been watching this season after not watching for a long time. I think Ozzy is some kind of jungle boy raised by monkeys or something. The way he climbs trees to get coconuts and the way he can swim, he's like Tarzan or something. A couple episodes ago when they had the challenge of who can stay up on the pole the longest, my sister was visiting and I told her Ozzy was going to win that one easy. I would have bet a million dollars he would win and he did. I'd be happy if he won the whole thing just because of his island skills.

I also respect Yul for his intelligence and for finding the immunity idol. I wouldn't mind if he won either.

I didn't mind Jonathan, a little annoying I guess to the others but the others annoyed me more with their laziness and whining about Jonathan.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 07:46 PM
SAS Member

wow 13th season!!!!

I've never seen it before....don't think i'd like it, but then again I never really know what show I'm gonna get hooked on next.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Sassy

I've watched a few seasons, and am watching this one. I'm happy to see Jonathan go too. There was something about him that was so irksome. Now I want Parvati and Adam to get kicked off. They're okay and all, but I really like the other four, especially Ozzy.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-08-2006, 12:45 AM

I can't stand Adam and his sickening smile. I wanted Jonathon to stay simply to get that smirk off this face. I can't believe those people were stupid enough to leave Adam alone and get rid of someone that did such a terrible job at the challenges. Do people never learn? yeah I got an opinion on the show.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-08-2006, 01:48 AM Thread Starter

Re: re: Does anyone still watch Survivor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonamia
I can't stand Adam and his sickening smile. I wanted Jonathon to stay simply to get that smirk off this face.
UGH, I know. I really, really hate him. His thing with Candace is so dumb, too. Like how he made that face to her when Johnathan got voted out. I sure hope no one decides to keep him around. As for Pavarti, I think she's sort of a bee-otch.

I was pretty upset that the four "white" tribe people we all so catty and back-stabbing. I know it's not supposed to be about race, but I ended up hating my own race, on that show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheri
I really like the other four, especially Ozzy.
I LOVE Ozzy. He's so... Ozzy.

Thank you, guys, for letting it be known that you like Survivor. I was beginning to think I was the only one who still watched it.

xoxo
Maggi
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-08-2006, 05:49 AM
Sassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemaggi
I was pretty upset that the four "white" tribe people we all so catty and back-stabbing. I know it's not supposed to be about race, but I ended up hating my own race, on that show.
Well, in the beginning they were divided up by race, but I feel exactly as you do. Enough drama already. I think only one person of color has ever won Survivor (Sandra, in the season of Rupert and Johnny Fairplay), and so I'd like for one of the four to win the million. Like, Becky and Sundra are so sweet, and Yul is so wise, and Ozzy, well, you said it Maggi.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-08-2006, 09:07 AM

I watch it every season. My husband complains about it, but still watches it with me. He's addicted to, just won't admit it.

Ozzy rocks, hope he wins.

Can't stand that Parvotti chick & the others in their click. I was so happy when Candace got voted off, but it was funny to see her go to that island everytime they had to pick someone.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 01:37 AM
SAS Member

I haven't watched Survivor in a long time, but this season has been a blast! Was sad to see Jonathan voted off last episode cuz Yul and him are my favourite players. They've made this season so much fun to watch.

Ozzy is Survivor Superman! If I ever get stranded on an island, I'd want him there with me!

There's going to be a final 3 finale. I'm predicting Yul, Ozzy, and Becky.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 10:32 AM

Survivor is the BEST SHOW EVER!!!

I hope they never take it off the air
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 11:24 AM

I was an addict the first few seasons, then got sick of it. Big Brother is now my reality addiction.
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 11:44 AM
SAS Member

I watched it a few times this season, but didn't really get into

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 12:00 PM
SAS Member

i watch it sometimes, but it's been kind of boring this season, all the ones that are interesting to me get voted off and now that jonathan got voted off there is no reason to watch anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceypie
Can't stand that Parvotti chick & the others in their click. I was so happy when Candace got voted off, but it was funny to see her go to that island everytime they had to pick someone.
i can't stand both of those girls too. candace doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 03:18 PM

Re: Does anyone still watch Survivor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemaggi
Since watching the first season finale, my family and I have never missed a season. It's something we all watch, together, as a bonding sort of thing.

Does anyone else watch this show, still? It's on, like, it's 13th season.

xoxo
Maggi
Holy Crap, I thought I was the only one that still watches it. Everyone that I know doesn't have the interest in it and look at me like I am a dork for watching it since most people view reality tv as wasted form of entertaintment. You don't know how much it means to me to see there are still true fans out there. (((Maggi))) I am glad they voted off Jonathan the other night, he was a rat.
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:24 PM

I am a MUCH BIGGER FAN than Maggi...She is a wannabe!!! LOL

If I was the last man on the island...would Pavarti and I be *FRIENDS*???

uhhhhhhhhhhh...YEAH!!! As long as she didn't talk...

YUL will win!
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 12:22 PM

Ugh yeah I didn't like Jonathan either, don't think I like any of them except Becky, Yule, and Ozzy.

Why does that Adam guy always look high? Did he find a secret stash on the island or something? He just looks way TOO happy.
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 01:37 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftfisher
YUL will win!
I hope so! I don't think I can handle another disappointing finale after TAR's anticlimactic finale.

Adam is like the poster boy for the phrase "ignorance is bliss". That guy is all kinds of dumb. I can't believe he's pushing 30! I thought he was in his early 20's by the way he acts.
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar
Adam is like the poster boy for the phrase "ignorance is bliss". That guy is all kinds of dumb. I can't believe he's pushing 30! I thought he was in his early 20's by the way he acts.
Wow. He just reminds me of a dumb frat guy. Definitely too young in the mind to be considered anywhere close to 30...

I want him offed even more than Pavarti. But the previews for this week's episode have me thinking that everyone might turn against OZZY. Say it isn't so!

xoxo
Maggi

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page