Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Sports Beat (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f22/)
-   -   Official NBA thread (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f22/official-nba-thread-1238889/)

gunner21 10-28-2014 09:56 PM

Official NBA thread

Leeggggggggoooooo!!!! I'm excited for this season. Raptors are actually supposed to do something this year.

Looking forward to Kobe jacking 30 shots a game to score 30 (/sarcasm)

Parker with some heroics today. Who's your favourite to win it all this year?

gunner21 10-28-2014 11:55 PM

So how bad are the Lakers lol!

I'm loving this!

i just want luv 10-30-2014 08:18 PM

Just though't I'd leave this here, what Kobe thinks of Dwight: http://instagram.com/p/uvs_AdKWSq/?u...deo&modal=true

Cavs and Knicks, aka the sloppiest teams in the league right now.

i just want luv 10-30-2014 08:27 PM

()Kyrie is making terrible decisions. Very selfish all game. Not playing like a point out there.
()Love trailing trae. Cuts in front of Kyrie to get it. Fighting for shots. Love and Bron need to be taking the most fga.
()Knicks IQ has reached 08 bad.
()Melo COLD BLOODED!

i just want luv 10-30-2014 08:43 PM

LeBron played outright horrible. Cavs looked horrible. Kyrie and Waiters deviating from the team the entire game. Nobody in position LeBron wants. They'll get it together, but Kyrie and Waiters need to get with the script. They're not the superstars.

scooby 10-30-2014 11:19 PM

I'm pretty sure I just fell in love with the Mavs all over again.

scooby 10-31-2014 09:03 AM

These guys, man. Much love.

ShadowUser18 10-31-2014 09:18 AM

My Bulls look pretty solid this year for a deep playoff run. Hopefully Rose doesn't have another freak accident this year.

mjkittredge 10-31-2014 02:05 PM

Celtics fan. their first game, even though it was against a weak team, they looked really pumped. Great passing, great energy, Rondo is healthy, the young guys are stepping up.

gunner21 10-31-2014 02:17 PM

Oh lord I love how terrible the Lakers are. Dis gun b gud.

Did anyone see Lebron's pre-game speech?

i just want luv 10-31-2014 07:06 PM

I knew Vince going to the grizz would be his demise. He's going out the same way Iverson did. Grizz not giving him minutes. Buried in the bench. Has played 5 minutes and it's halfway through the 4th quarter. Only about 25 minutes through the entire Preseason.

On the bright side, the Bulls look very nice even though they're down right now. Rose injured himself just now, he needs to take it easy man!!

The Patriot 10-31-2014 07:41 PM

Go Raptors. We The North. Was a great game Home Opener Wednesday, 6 Players in double digits, some great foot work and defending my Lowry and Terrence Ross, couple of nice 3 pointers, had some trouble keeping The Hawks out of the paint, they drove in.

They are a good team and they like to pass the ball, but Coach Casey really drove home that defensive mind set. And no more 3rd quarter fatigue, they lost a 19 point lead but they recovered and was nice to get that home win, fans were really into it. I really look forward to seeing how The Raptors continue to Go.

Raptors Season's going to be great. Haven't watched any other games yet. I wish I could say the Raptors but realistically I will aim for a 2nd round play off spot as for who will make it, hmmm I honestly say The Spurs, they are just a team that seems to be destined to dominate again at least until Parker, Ginobelli, Duncan leave. Yeah The Spurs.

i just want luv 10-31-2014 10:14 PM

Kobe is just taking the Clippers to school on every single play, my go'odness. He looks very springy today.

i just want luv 11-04-2014 09:18 PM

No way I could ever bring' myself to cheer for the rockets. Here's to them being undefeated now and hopefully to them being defeated until the trading deadline.

ray927 11-04-2014 09:42 PM

San Antonio Spurs baby ! Fan since 1998

gunner21 11-04-2014 10:04 PM

Did anyone notice that OKC only have 7 healthy players left on their roster? Yikes! Perry Jones got injured and Reggie Jackson was playing under an injury too.

i just want luv 11-04-2014 10:19 PM

Not to mention Telfare might get suspended.

Regarding the Cavs, I hate to say it, I praised him a lot, but Kyrie Irving is a loser. On this team to not be able to adjust his game, he's playing street ball and only looking for his own. The problem starts with him. You can only wave off Love in the post with a mismatch so many times, you can only clog your teamate's driving lane just so they're forced to give you the ball back so many times.

Insert Chalmers, hell, any other pg to this team, they might be undefeated right now. Love needs at least 20 touches. LeBron needs to be in charge of the offense. Kyrie needs to make a simple play or play off-ball. And this might just be me(cus I haven't scouted the cavs) but I'd take Marion in the starting line-up over Dion.

gunner21 11-05-2014 08:37 AM

Cavs should have traded Kyrie instead of Wiggins.

gunner21 11-05-2014 10:43 PM

Holy **** at that Kyle steal and Demar dunk at that end. Pulled off a win even though we played terribly.

I'm gonna say it again. Cavs should have traded Kyrie.

BTAG 11-05-2014 11:03 PM

Not a good game by my Clippers tonight. They have played absolutely terrible every game, so it's amazing that they have 3 wins. I was worried at how bad they were in preseason, and my fears are being realized early on. Chris Paul is a great leader though, so after tonight's humiliation, hopefully he'll get them fired up.