Anyone else a 34 year old virgin? - Social Anxiety Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 438

Anyone else a 34 year old virgin?


I don't feel like a normal person. Girls hated me all throughout my childhood & it was like my body just give up -- heck I don't even watch porn. Never had sex of any form before. I don't even masterbate. Yes, I don't even masterbate, which causes a fair bit of pain just above my penis. My antidepressants helps with that though.

I feel like a weirdo.

Then I have problems with getting heckled a lot outside.

My GP said my staying indoors is knocking back my quality of life. But I never had a life to begin with lol
arealghost is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 01:25 PM
9mm
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Posts: 622
I probably will be. I'm 19 right now and I'm as much of a virgin as I was the day I was born.
9mm is offline  
post #3 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Pluck that bass, Geddy...
 
HilarityEnsues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Age: 30
Posts: 756
I'm working on it, I'll update you in 9 years of my progress.
HilarityEnsues is offline  
 
post #4 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 438
What quality of life? I never had one to start with. I was treated worse than some mass murderers out there. Most people are unbelievably evil towards me. A guy just a mere 12 miles away was tied to a post & burned alive just for being gay, and people who are capable of that are quite literally everywhere...

I never had a life, most of my life has been like the horror film "Carrie".

There's a good reason for me to stay indoors, believe me.

A group of them would just love for me to walk past so they can either ridicule me or use me as a punching bag.

My life has been absolutely horrible, I think back & it's just filled with horrible memories.

Yet that replacement therapists asks "do you have a girlfriend?" lol

I've no pals at all.

I've never even remotely came close to having any female friends in my 34 years of being on this earth, they're too busy giving me evil looks &/or mocking me when they're hangin out with pals.
arealghost is offline  
post #5 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 173
yeah it dont feel good, but theres always escorts/ massage places
random man is offline  
post #6 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 02:00 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Age: 40
Posts: 649
My Mood: Crappy
I'm a 34-year-old virgin, and though I'm in no danger of being burned at the stake, I often wish I were dead. Women have never been interested in me, and if they haven't been interested in me by now, I don't see why they ever will be. I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life because no woman will ever give me a chance.
Mongoose is offline  
post #7 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by random man View Post
yeah it dont feel good, but theres always escorts/ massage places
Don't mean to be selfish but it feels good to not be alone.
arealghost is offline  
post #8 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
I'm a 34-year-old virgin, and though I'm in no danger of being burned at the stake, I often wish I were dead. Women have never been interested in me, and if they haven't been interested in me by now, I don't see why they ever will be. I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life because no woman will ever give me a chance.
My situation is utter sh*t, no women & always heckled outside. The only thing that has kept me alive is my mum, dad, bro's & sis.

Had I been their only child there is no doubt I would've ended it a long time ago...
arealghost is offline  
post #9 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 02:23 PM
loser updated to WINNER
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 24
This is amazing and sad... I feel the same way and people act around me as described above. No friends or girlfriends. I'm 24 and went to see a hooker last year as i was a virgin and probably still am. Turned out i had problems performing and did not manage to cum. I wasn't on medication. The only thing that excited me was the blowjob, which gave me the erection in the first place, but couldn't keep it inside of her.
They say 'go to hookers and build confidence' but that incident made my things worse. Now besides that i'm still afraid to speak with girls, the thought of being a lazy semi-impotent sex partner in a potential relationship is killing me.
People say stuff about me on the street and complain about my different walking stile. Women hate me and they make fun of me if they don't know me. One **** at school kept calling me robocop in the past. I wasn't sure why, until i realized it's probably the anxiety stiffness.
I keep reading anxiety reviews on the internet coming from people with girfriends. They always seem to start with ... 'my girlfriend understands me and supports me all the way' etc. How the hell did they manage to get girlfriends in the first place, i don't know. Society is brainwashed in thinking men who are jerks may be the best partners out there. I hate my life and i will probably never get a girl to sleep with me without involving begging, money or other interests
Sometimes i'm just happy when i'm home alone in front of my computer watching movies and browsing the web.
I would die like this a happy virgin if society and family wouldn't discriminate it. My father once asked me if i'm gay. wtf
poor man is offline  
post #10 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My only friend is an imaginary cat, TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,728
Where do you live?
creasy is offline  
post #11 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by poor man View Post
This is amazing and sad... I feel the same way and people act around me as described above. No friends or girlfriends. I'm 24 and went to see a hooker last year as i was a virgin and probably still am. Turned out i had problems performing and did not manage to cum. I wasn't on medication. The only thing that excited me was the blowjob, which gave me the erection in the first place, but couldn't keep it inside of her.
They say 'go to hookers and build confidence' but that incident made my things worse. Now besides that i'm still afraid to speak with girls, the thought of being a lazy semi-impotent sex partner in a potential relationship is killing me.
People say stuff about me on the street and complain about my different walking stile. Women hate me and they make fun of me if they don't know me. One **** at school kept calling me robocop in the past. I wasn't sure why, until i realized it's probably the anxiety stiffness.
I keep reading anxiety reviews on the internet coming from people with girfriends. They always seem to start with ... 'my girlfriend understands me and supports me all the way' etc. How the hell did they manage to get girlfriends in the first place, i don't know. Society is brainwashed in thinking men who are jerks may be the best partners out there. I hate my life and i will probably never get a girl to sleep with me without involving begging, money or other interests
Sometimes i'm just happy when i'm home alone in front of my computer watching movies and browsing the web.
I would die like this a happy virgin if society and family wouldn't discriminate it. My father once asked me if i'm gay. wtf
Far, far too scared of women even to see a hooker.

A psychological thing.

Anyway, sometimes I just sit back & look at my life & think "I'm living in hell for doing something bad in a past life". Gives me a small belief in God & a heaven & hell.
arealghost is offline  
post #12 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 03:01 PM
loser updated to WINNER
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 24
It doesn't matter that you are scared as long as you pay for that. It's the exact reason why people with anxiety aren't anxious during psychotherapy. Hookers don't really care or look at you too much for what it matters. So just go, pay the money and confess your problems. Don't tell her you're a virgin so she won't have to trick you in some way, as they usually do.
Just go and try it, you have nothing to lose because they don't judge and if you embarrass yourself, chances are they'll even forget how you look the next day. My hate towards women amplified ever since. It's because i've felt how pointless sex really is and there's no purpose for it if you're not a couple in love. This is just so you know, sex isn't everything. When you'll find someone worthy of your companion, you will remember this and know virginity wasn't that significant as you thought.
poor man is offline  
post #13 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 03:10 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 323
I agree. When you ask yourself why there is a Hell, this is why. Shallowness. I mean why should these people go to Heaven when they act like this? I do believe that is a player turned to God God would take a lot of stuff away from him and make him see how the other shoe fits. i believe shallow women will struggle to fin happiness if they turned to God as evidenced by the lonely older Christian women out there you see on dating sites and have kids. They made their bed, now they're lying in it. I think if you didnt suffer as a sinner, you will as a Christian.
will30 is offline  
post #14 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 03:40 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Age: 44
Posts: 76
38 year old virgin here It doesn't bother me that much. I have other things to obsess about.
singleplayer is offline  
post #15 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 06:18 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6
29 year old virgin here.
Automaton is offline  
post #16 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 06:44 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Internet
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,037
My Mood: Angelic
I'm 10 years behind.
visualkeirockstar is offline  
post #17 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 07:07 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ohio, United States
Gender: Male
Age: 33
Posts: 5,348
No. I lost my virginity when i was 17, and it was very nice.
T-Bone is offline  
post #18 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 08:07 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by arealghost View Post
What quality of life? I never had one to start with. I was treated worse than some mass murderers out there. Most people are unbelievably evil towards me. A guy just a mere 12 miles away was tied to a post & burned alive just for being gay, and people who are capable of that are quite literally everywhere...

I never had a life, most of my life has been like the horror film "Carrie".

There's a good reason for me to stay indoors, believe me.

A group of them would just love for me to walk past so they can either ridicule me or use me as a punching bag.

My life has been absolutely horrible, I think back & it's just filled with horrible memories.

Yet that replacement therapists asks "do you have a girlfriend?" lol

I've no pals at all.

I've never even remotely came close to having any female friends in my 34 years of being on this earth, they're too busy giving me evil looks &/or mocking me when they're hangin out with pals.

Do you live in Scotland?
will30 is offline  
post #19 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 01:54 AM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by will30 View Post
Do you live in Scotland?
Yep. I think the only decent place in Scotland would be Edinburgh.

These are the kind of people that heckle me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNL3IZLnahQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_renE5K1iE
arealghost is offline  
post #20 of 150 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 02:12 AM
ssɐlƃ ƃuᴉʞool ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥ┴
 
zonebox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida, Oosa
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,348
My Mood: Inspired
I lost mine at 17.. and it was because my gf at the time was a horn dog, I wanted to wait but I didn't want to lose her.

Did any of you ever get the opportunity at all? Perhaps you were just holding it off for a later time?
zonebox is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Am I the only 18 year old virgin? Stay Strong General Discussion 40 07-01-2012 03:39 PM
24 Year Old Virgin Alphataru Frustration 16 12-25-2008 12:49 AM
29-Year-Old Virgin Looks for Mr. Right Now Argo Society & Culture 9 08-25-2006 08:52 PM
the 40 year old Virgin... leilanistar Entertainment 2 12-25-2005 08:56 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome