What's the strangest call your parents ever had from your school - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-22-2021, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

What's the strangest call your parents ever had from your school

mine had one saying i was panicking because i didn't know what day of the week it was . i was about 7 at this point
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-22-2021, 09:52 PM
Loathed Loiterer

2nd grade I think. That I got into a fight with another girl at the playground during recess, and I pushed her off the playstructure, she got hurt bad and had to be taken off in a stretcher. But it was actually another girl with the same first name as me that did it. I wasn't even in the same recess session. I was suddenly summoned to the principal's office in the middle of computer class playing Oregon Trail. My mom was waiting there and started screaming her head off at me for what I've done. I was sent home to school for the next few days. On the ride home, my mom kept screaming at me the other parents will sue us. The whole time I was extremely confused and no one believed me when I said I did nothing. I was shamed the entire day at home. My brother being a tease started mimicked himself falling backwards every time I walked by him.

The next day however, my mom woke me up to get ready for school. I thought I was suspended from school for the next few days I asked her? She simply muttered "the principal called yesterday and said she made an honest mistake and mix you up with another girl." And that was that. No apology from anyone from the mix up. It was never mentioned or brought up again. Funny thing is, my mom didn't even bother to tell me all day the day before despite the principal calling to clear the air. When I returned to class the next day, my home room teacher left a mini gift chocolate basket of with balloons because she felt bad for me for the principal's mix up. Never got an apology from the principal herself though. Never an apology from my mom either, but I didn't expect one from her even at that age.

Sometime in 5th grade, that same girl (the actual playground pusher) was bit in the hand by a dog. So I like to think that dog gave me some justice.

What goes up, will inevitably come back down. Whoever you have to step on when you go up, you will be at their mercy when you go down.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-22-2021, 09:58 PM
alien monk

My Mood: Devilish
I dont think they ever had one.

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. ― Mother Teresa

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page