My life is over.. School brought a new Enghlish course to my major and I have to do that - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: I have a one tongue and that is not English
My Mood: Cheeky

My life is over.. School brought a new Enghlish course to my major and I have to do that

What a nightmare! I did the said English courses to my major which belong to it and now they got an idea that we have to do one more. I die, I have no powers to study English anymore I am so full of this language already. Now you happy fellows are lucky to get me back here to ramble my broken English to wake up my thinking in English. I am CRYING!

No, I don't speak English and that is a secret of my happiness!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: Can complain in all languages
My Mood: Lonely
I like how you spelled English wrong in the title lol. But yeah that sucks that they just added another.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
I like how you spelled English wrong in the title lol. But yeah that sucks that they just added another.
I make a lot of errors and spell wrong but sometimes that is also my sticky keyboards fault. I am open of my low level in English. I passed those 2 earlier courses and I really don't want to do anymore. It takes way too much effort. Thanks for your sympathy.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:04 PM
Permanently Banned

Do your best to just solve one hurdle at a time. Life has many more challenges beyond school to come.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:05 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothlinghs View Post
Quote:
I make a lot of errors and spell wrong but sometimes that is also my sticky keyboards fault. I am open of my low level in English. I passed those 2 earlier courses and I really don't want to do anymore. It takes way too much effort. Thanks for your sympathy.
Your English actually seems pretty good! It's probably better than mine and it's the only language that I know haha
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Your English actually seems pretty good! It's probably better than mine and it's the only language that I know haha
Thank you for saying that. I had a real English teacher from GB last year (or some year) and she disagrees with you I have so much to fix and I seem to have the same problems years after years which I am unable to fix. If I could see any progress in me or this would change easier I perhaps could learn to enjoy of it. As long it is one thing forward and two backwards.. My head hurts

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
Do your best to just solve one hurdle at a time. Life has many more challenges beyond school to come.
Yeah, thanks

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:30 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Thank you for saying that. I had a real English teacher from GB last year (or some year) and she disagrees with you <a href="http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/images/smilies/teeth.gif" border="0" alt="" title="teeth" >:-)</a> I have so much to fix and I seem to have the same problems years after years which I am unable to fix. If I could see any progress in me or this would change easier I perhaps could learn to enjoy of it. As long it is one thing forward and two backwards.. My head hurts <a href="http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/images/smilies/bash.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Bash Head" >:-)</a>
Yeah I guess sometimes progress can be slow but you've probably still made some which is good. I wouldn't worry about anyone from GB, we just like to complain lol
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Yeah I guess sometimes progress can be slow but you've probably still made some which is good. I wouldn't worry about anyone from GB, we just like to complain lol

Haha.. Then we have the same hobby all over the world .

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 02:49 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Haha.. Then we have the same hobby all over the world .
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 03:07 PM
Don
Fupa King

Language: English
Quote:
What a nightmare! I did the said English courses to my major which belong to it and now they got an idea that we have to do one more. I die, I have no powers to study English anymore I am so full of this language already. Now you happy fellows are lucky to get me back here to ramble my broken English to wake up my thinking in English. I am CRYING!
I hate it when universities pull crap like that. I personally think whatever the degree requirements you started with should be the ones you finish with, no additions. Can't be adding courses on someone when they've almost finished like that. I hope it goes well for you though, and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Life's Wack
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I hate it when universities pull crap like that. I personally think whatever the degree requirements you started with should be the ones you finish with, no additions. Can't be adding courses on someone when they've almost finished like that. I hope it goes well for you though, and I'm sure you'll do fine.
Yes and thanks, let's hope I will pass it.

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingRubies View Post
Don't worry about it - English is a difficult language to learn. Most people can get by with a decent, rudimentary understanding of written/spoken English. People don't need to be Shakespeare or Hemingway to post on English-language sites! Besides, Shakespeare isn't all that, and neither is Hemingway. :P

May I ask what's your native language?

I wish my uni could accept my forum posts as a course essay but I don't think they can. Also I should be able to write introductions of my doctoral thesis etc. in English so the demanded level is something else than whining about life by broken English in a random forum. I just have to start to practise here with uni-dictionaries.. I don't want to tell.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 10:15 PM
SAS Member

If you need any help Hit me up!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page