Failing and depressed. Advice please? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Failing and depressed. Advice please?

So I posted here over a year ago about this one class I failed and how bummed I was about it. Things got better for a while. But now they’ve gotten worse. I’ve failed more classes since then and failed most of my classes this past semester. I take enough classes that the easy ones are keeping my GPA afloat but I’m failing classes I need for my major. I’m going into my senior year and I don’t even know if I’ll be able to graduate on time. My parents are amazing and my biggest support but I’ve been lying to them about my grades for so long that if I tell them now I know they’ll be angry and never trust me again and I don’t think my mental health can take that. I don’t know what to do anymore. I really don’t want these grades to affect any post grad plans. I also want to be able to graduate on time otherwise my parents will be disappointed.

As soon as I saw my grades I signed up for summer courses to bring my GPA up again. But being here is even more depressing since my grandparents just came from abroad to visit for the summer and I’m stuck at school and not getting to spend time with them.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and how’d it turn out for you? Or if you are in a similar situation and have advice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-17-2019, 12:18 PM
SAS Member

Language: I have a one tongue and that is not English
My Mood: Cheeky
Hello!

What type of courses you failed and mostly what are the reasons why that happened? Ask help and buy a helper for the issues which you have.

No, I don't speak English and that is a secret of my happiness!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page