Therapy Group: Quezon City Growth and Recovery Enhancement for Anxious Thinkers (GREAT) - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

User Tag List

post #41 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 10:16 PM
SA Survivor

Smile

Meditation for a Happy Sunday!

"In the ancient meditations, there is one which is a love meditation. It teaches you to fill yourself with love. That feeling which can bring a tear of joy to your eye. Fill yourself with it ... feel this joy. In love, all fear dissolves. There is no fear." ~ Brian L. Weiss, M.D.

be the light that creates a beautiful rainbow in a tearful sky...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 10:18 PM
SA Survivor

sorry imnotok, ngayon lang uli ako naka-visit sa SAS page at hindi ko rin napansin na me follow-up question ka pala last time. Better join the GREAT group at fb so you'll get updated of our activities. Back read mo na lang tong thread on how to join us.

post #43 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 10:38 PM
SA Survivor

Thumbs up

Great!

The 5th GREAT group therapy session (Special Edition) was indeed special! We have a genius and a comedianne for guests. Kumbaga sa PBB, dalawin ba naman ang housemates ng ala Einstein at ala Ei-Ei, este, Ai-Ai pala! . Yun na yata ang happiest among the sessions ng me SAD! Napapatalon tuloy kami sa tuwa kahit umuulan! Thank you for making it special Rosemarie Abat, Lei Tly, Clockwork Orange, Drey Yerd, Coolasa Cool, Will Tan, Jennifer Hysteria, and of course, Doc Randy Dellosa!

Last edited by chevlenz; 09-10-2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: add pictures

post #44 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 05:47 AM
SA Survivor

Thoughts to live by

(`♥) .♥.*`*♫.✿.*`*..ƸӜƷ
*..♥~"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." ~ Dalai Lama

Last edited by chevlenz; 09-14-2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: additional info
post #45 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 07:50 PM
SA Survivor

Healing by forgiving

"Forgiving is a gift to yourself. It frees you from the past, the past experience, and past relationships. It allows you to live in present time. When you forgive yourself and forgive others, you are indeed free." ~ Louise L. Hay
BoSanchez.ph Do You Have A Forgiving Attitude?
Forgiveness is difficult. And confusing. Before I share with you my main message, let me clarify two things that confuse a lot of people. Click here for more >> http://bosanchez.ph/do-you-have-a-forgiving-attitude/By: Bo Sanchez

Last edited by chevlenz; 09-14-2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: additional info
post #46 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 10:58 AM
SAS Member

hi chevlenz, tell me naman kung paano sumali sa facebook nyo, di ko na kasi makita yun past thread
post #47 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 05:03 PM
SAS Member

hi chevlenz, paano ba magset ng appointment kay doc randy?
post #48 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 06:45 PM
SA Survivor

@imnotok and for those who have expressed their intention to join the group therapy, welcome to the GREAT group! However, I am still waiting for you to add me ([email protected]) as friend at fb so I can add you to the group. Then you can view our group's page and interact with the other members. (Please don't forget to send me a message that you are a SAS member and you want to be added to the GREAT group! I don't automatically add my friends to the group.)

You can make a dummy account as most of us did if you want to keep your privacy secret; and also for practical reasons, so that it becomes exclusive for SAD concerns.

Last edited by chevlenz; 09-14-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: additional info
post #49 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 07:04 PM
SA Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotok View Post
hi chevlenz, paano ba magset ng appointment kay doc randy?
Here's how from http://www.randydellosa.com/contacts.htm:
Due to a long waiting list of clients, the following guidelines must be followed:

• Please confirm one day prior to the appointment otherwise, your slot will be given to someone else.
    • Please inform my secretary which of my services you are interested in.
    • Sessions are charged by the hour. If you want more than one hour, please inform my secretary.
    • All missed appointments will be charged.
    • If you arrive late, no time extension beyond your appointment hour will be given.
To set an appointment, please call:

Contact Numbers:

(+632) 415.65.29
(+632) 415.79.64

post #50 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 11:11 PM
SAS Member

hi chevlenz, thanks sa reply, na add na kita sa facebook, paki add naman ako sa great group!
post #51 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 06:57 PM
SAS Member

hi chevlenz, thanks sa reply, na add na kita sa facebook, paki add naman ako sa great group!
post #52 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 03:30 PM
SA Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotok View Post
you're welcome imnotok. but i didn't receive any new friend request yet. PM mo na lang sa akin anong account name ginamit mo dun para ma-check ko.

post #53 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 04:00 PM
SA Survivor

For daily meditation

Some of the things you believe were never true. They were someone else's fears. Give yourself a chance to examine your thoughts. Change those that are negative. You are deserving. ~ Louise L. Hay

Last edited by chevlenz; 09-14-2011 at 06:50 PM. Reason: additional info
post #54 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 06:47 PM
SA Survivor

Holistic healing

THERAPIES AND ACTIONS THAT MAY CALM SYMPTOMS OF TRAUMA

Meridian Point Tapping is Psychological Acupuncture and can calm symptoms of trauma. EFT is a form of psychological acupressure that uses a gentle tapping technique instead of needles to stimulate traditional Chinese acupuncture points. The tapping on the designated points on the face and body is combined with verbalizing the identified problem followed by a general affirmation phrase.

Combining these ingredients of the EFT technique balances the energy system and appears to relieve psychological stress and physical pain. Restoring the balance of the energy system allows the body and mind to resume their natural healing abilities. EFT is safe, easy to apply, and is non-invasive.

By: Ptsd Support and Global Awareness

Last edited by chevlenz; 09-14-2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: additional info
post #55 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 02:27 AM
SA Survivor

Lightbulb

Don't break a habit- dissolve it!

"When we break something, the pieces are still around. When we dissolve something, the whole experience disappears. Habits come from nowhere, and they can go back to nowhere. We all have habits. Some of them really support us, and some are letting us down. We want to select the ones that will contribute to creating love and joy; prosperity; good health; and a happy, peaceful mind."
~ Cheryl Richardson

post #56 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 03:15 AM
SA Survivor

An invitation

GREATmates: As of this writing only 5 out of the 12 members of the first batch have positively confirmed their attendance. It's quite disheartening considering that Doc Randy has been kind enough to allot 3 hours this time for the group session and even accommodate us during weekends. Hence, I am extending the invitation to all the new GREAT members who might be more interested to join the group therapy sessions and hopefully, more committed too. Mukhang maraming pagbabago ang mangyayari sa mga housemates ng 1st edition...

post #57 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 03:56 AM
SA Survivor

6th GREAT group therapy session

There's always something in every group session that gives it a new twist and makes it more special. On our 6th session, the presence of Ichigo Culangyan and Nurse Josh from Life Change Recovery Center of Dr. Randy Dellosa, added a new flavor that made it extra special and... appetizing like pizza! You should really try it, guys! Thanks also to the commitment of Drey Yerd (perfect attendance!), Coolasa Cool, Will Tan, Clockwork Orange, and of course, Doc Randy who has been giving extra time and considerations to the group.

To the other members of GREAT Batch 1 growth group, we missed your presence. It would have been more enjoyable to share the experience with you. I understand you have your reasons for not attending, but please let us also know what these are. Much as we are concerned with our individual growth, we care for your own recovery, as well. We hope to hear from you, GREAT'1s!

post #58 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 01:50 PM
SA Survivor

Trivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevlenz View Post
I visited the GREAT-SAS page to check if my wish for 1000 views in a month's time will be granted. Thrilled to see 999 views. Oh my, just a view away!

I waited for a little while before checking again... Uh-oh! I missed the 1000th mark. You know why? Because it's a thousand and more views! Wow, great! =)

Just for the record, here's how far the GREAT page fared in a month's time... just a little rearrangement in numbers, huh?

A day before it's one-and-a-half-monthsary, here's the status of the GREAT-SAS page:

post #59 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 02:15 PM
SA Survivor

"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting." ~ Napoleon Hill

post #60 of 365 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 02:18 PM
SA Survivor

For daily meditation

"Let your mind rest in its natural, uncontrived and clear thoughts. Recognize how deeply you wish to be free from suffering and to experience genuine happiness. Be intently aware that all living beings have the same wish." ~ Matthieu Ricard

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page