What game are you playing now? The Remake - Page 439 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #8761 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Twisted
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonebox View Post
Morrowind, a classic

I just killed Dagoth Gares and was cursed with the Corpus disease, that *******! I played around with the bells for a little while, although my music was not as good as this guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuz1D7SpjOs

Now I'm hanging out in the caverns and exploring, before I go fetch my next quest.
best Elderscrolls game imo
Although now with Daggerfall in Unity engine almost finished, it might lose it's title.

Played Morrowind a while ago with MGSO and Morrowind Rebirth. It made the game look so nice. I still can't believe with OpenMW you can have a working multiplayer game with friends. How awesome is that?

You're Winner!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8762 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 10:21 AM
ssɐlƃ ƃuᴉʞool ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥ┴

My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub-Zero View Post
best Elderscrolls game imo
Although now with Daggerfall in Unity engine almost finished, it might lose it's title.

Played Morrowind a while ago with MGSO and Morrowind Rebirth. It made the game look so nice. I still can't believe with OpenMW you can have a working multiplayer game with friends. How awesome is that?
I never did play Daggerfall very far, I've tried it out, but only briefly. Although I have seen some videos of the engine they are creating for it. It looks pretty cool, and I'll probably give it a shot again at some point in the future. I would have to agree that so far, Morrowind has been my favorite - although I did really enjoy Skyrim too. I purchased Oblivion a few weeks ago, but haven't done very much with it yet, I look forward to giving it a bit more attention in the future. I beat it once, a while ago, but I used cheats which cheapened the whole experience. Right now, I've been focused on emulation and goofing around with java again.. Also I'm pretty hyped over a project to create a Commodore 64 like system to life, it's called Commander x16

Here is a video of it

Live and let live
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Whoever fights monsters should
see to it that in the process he does not become a
monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss,
the abyss will gaze back into you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

http://zbox.neocities.org/
post #8763 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonebox View Post
I never did play Daggerfall very far, I've tried it out, but only briefly. Although I have seen some videos of the engine they are creating for it. It looks pretty cool, and I'll probably give it a shot again at some point in the future. I would have to agree that so far, Morrowind has been my favorite - although I did really enjoy Skyrim too. I purchased Oblivion a few weeks ago, but haven't done very much with it yet, I look forward to giving it a bit more attention in the future. I beat it once, a while ago, but I used cheats which cheapened the whole experience. Right now, I've been focused on emulation and goofing around with java again.. Also I'm pretty hyped over a project to create a Commodore 64 like system to life, it's called Commander x16

Here is a video of it
It will gain in popularity probably with the unity mod. And more mods being made to go with it. Daggerfall can look pretty damn good too for such an old game.

And i forgot to say that you can even play Morrowind on Android using openMW app lol.

Your project looks cool. I wish i had explored that part of emulation/computers, the material part i mean. Ive played a lot with emulation but never built a emulation machine etc. Maybe when i have a stable job, ill pick that up as a hobby. Id love to have a good arcade cabinet and old computers with games running in my apartment to play when i feel like it.

You're Winner!

post #8764 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 06:24 PM
ssɐlƃ ƃuᴉʞool ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥ┴

My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub-Zero View Post
It will gain in popularity probably with the unity mod. And more mods being made to go with it. Daggerfall can look pretty damn good too for such an old game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLGg-vnIx-k

And i forgot to say that you can even play Morrowind on Android using openMW app lol.

Your project looks cool. I wish i had explored that part of emulation/computers, the material part i mean. Ive played a lot with emulation but never built a emulation machine etc. Maybe when i have a stable job, ill pick that up as a hobby. Id love to have a good arcade cabinet and old computers with games running in my apartment to play when i feel like it.
That video has me salivating a bit, I have not watched it through completely, but skipped around a little bit to get a general idea, and it looks so amazing! I'm gonna watch it all the way through later on, to get a better feel for all of the progress they have made. It really is impressive how a bunch of devoted fans can come together and breathe new life into old games. I've often desired to take a part in such projects, just because stuff like this interests me, but my knowledge in C++ is really low, the most I have ever done with it was modify a little bit without really knowing what it was I was doing.

I've been thinking of purchasing a raspberry pi 4, because they are relatively inexpensive. I think it was $59 for a 4 gig ram version, which fits my birthday budget, it would make for a great emulation system. I would like to have a standalone system for some of the emulation. For right now, all of my emulation is done on my laptop, I have all sorts of stuff on this laptop I can goof around with, apple 2 e, c64, amiga, win 3.11, and win 98. Not to mention, video game consoles, it is a lot of fun to set them all up.

Live and let live
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Whoever fights monsters should
see to it that in the process he does not become a
monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss,
the abyss will gaze back into you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

http://zbox.neocities.org/
post #8765 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 10:31 PM
SAS Member

resident evil 7. Didnt like it at first, but i really do now. I still hate the stealth sections because it's just "learn the AI's movements and avoid them with no visibility". but jesus, when it's not that. the whole like "what's down this OH **** A MONSTER" and scrambling away is thrilling. In my panic i dodged 3 enemies thinking they went away after i got far enough away, only to weave my way into a corner surrounded by all 3 of them. i died...

ultimate alliance 3 for more jolly vibes

a
post #8766 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 11:22 AM
SAS Member

Blue Stinger
post #8767 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 02:42 AM
SAS Member

Finished re7. Amazing game, especially considering how different it is from the others and how terrible re6 was

On to Control I think

a
post #8768 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-21-2019, 04:04 AM
The Nimbus Man

Language: Dovah, Kantonian
My Mood: Bitchy
Borderlands 3. Despite all the controversy surrounding it, it's a pretty fun game. The gameplay is fine. The story was a yikes.

My main complaint is the sound mixing is dreadful. There are some fantastic tracks in the game but they get drowned out by all the guns. I had to go into the settings and make the sound effects 80% quieter in order to enjoy the music.

"A day without laughter is a day wasted."
-Charlie Chaplin
post #8769 of 8779 (permalink) Old 10-31-2019, 10:16 PM
with a white shirt

Language: English and some spanish
My Mood: Blah
The Cycle
post #8770 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Moron

The Outer Worlds
post #8771 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 05:55 PM
SAS Member

Team Fortress 2!
post #8772 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I was playing a little Diablo 2. Got a mod that makes all drops way more common so i dont have to farm for hours and hours(days). Saves me time and im having fun so far. Just ran a skeleton necro through nightmare and will tackle hell soon.

So happy with that mod and it makes me save so much time and willpower to farm and farm and it enables me to test out items i never found in the original game when i used to play it regularly back in the day.

You're Winner!
post #8773 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 01:19 AM
SAS Member

I'm still playing TORAM ONLINE on Apknite after a few months of jumping on when I get in bed. There's something about how fluid the controls are. Also, the graphics and music make me feel like I'm playing an original Playstation MMO.
post #8774 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 04:40 PM
SAS Member

Black
post #8775 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 02:18 AM
Wilco Tango Foxtrot!

Replaying Shadowrun Hong Kong

...coincidentally after my hard drive conked out I replaced it with an SSD and have been running lubuntu ever since, :3
post #8776 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:13 PM
SAS Member

still playing through Control, but I bought Luigi's Mansion 3. Pretty great last month or so for games

That'll tide me over till a couple Black Friday buys

Edit: unexpectedly beat control just now. Story was a bit shorter than I expected but I still have side missions to do

a
post #8777 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 11:25 AM
SAS Member

Street Fighter 5. Started Luigi's Mansion 3 two weeks ago but haven't had a chance to play it much. It's fun from what I played so far.
post #8778 of 8779 (permalink) Old 11-22-2019, 04:15 PM
We don't belong here.

My Mood: Innocent
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch which I just finished. The game is fine....but the grind to get everything is pretty atrocious.

I'm deciding on which of these games to start next: Ultimate Doom, The Evil Within, Ittle Dew, Darq, or Zombie Night Terror.

Need a friend or support? Send me a PM and I'll answer as soon as I can.

post #8779 of 8779 (permalink) Old Today, 06:03 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Terraria

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page