What game are you playing now? The Remake - Page 434 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #8661 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Spartan-092

Language: English
My Mood: Worried
Not currently playing games at the moment but the last one I did okay was Bloodborne, I love it and I beat it three times for all ending and I'm so close to platinum but I accidentally missed a boss which sucks cause now I have to go all the way through the game just to get to her in those Chalice Dungeons.

"He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the facility." - GLaDOS, Portal 2.

"Protocol 3: Protect the Pilot." - BT-7274, Titanfall 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8662 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 04:17 AM
I'm somewhat trash.

Language: American English
My Mood: Bored
Recently I've been playing conan exiles and outward on my ps4, the first one reminds me of what ark could have been if they figured out optimization for the game, I grew up on Conan so I really enjoy the game quite a bit.
The second one is a creative but VERY independent take on the survival RPG genre, it reminds me a bit of elex.

"
Lets spend the rest of summer stoned
and we'll wake up for the winter
Without a memory of the sun,
And there'll be nothing to moan about.

I dreamt a life where you were gone,
In a jumble sale of memories,
You wore a sign around your neck
And it read not for sale today.
"
post #8663 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 06:17 AM Thread Starter
All Nightmare Long

My Mood: Twisted
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightUpTheAzureSky View Post
The second one is a creative but VERY independent take on the survival RPG genre, it reminds me a bit of elex.
Did you like Elex?

I liked it a lot, but im a fan of piranha byte games so im a bit biased. The world building was great and very unique, especially at night with the glowing plants etc. The only bad thing was the melee combat, but that's a given since it's been bad since Gothic lol. But it's not that horrible once you have bought some skills.

Gather your party before venturing forth. And if you don't have a party, at least you don't have to wait on anyone.

post #8664 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 07:22 AM
I'm somewhat trash.

Language: American English
My Mood: Bored
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub-Zero View Post
Did you like Elex?

I liked it a lot, but im a fan of piranha byte games so im a bit biased. The world building was great and very unique, especially at night with the glowing plants etc. The only bad thing was the melee combat, but that's a given since it's been bad since Gothic lol. But it's not that horrible once you have bought some skills.

I Liked elex, I especially loved the world of elex so the exploration for me was on another level from other piranha byte games, which was quite surprising since I'm a huge fan of Gothic and the exploration of the world and lore in the gothic series was one of its strong points for me.

"
Lets spend the rest of summer stoned
and we'll wake up for the winter
Without a memory of the sun,
And there'll be nothing to moan about.

I dreamt a life where you were gone,
In a jumble sale of memories,
You wore a sign around your neck
And it read not for sale today.
"
post #8665 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 10:40 AM
SAS Member

Just finished Resident Evil 2 (remake). Really good game, if you havn't played it, it is defo worth a try.
Next on the list is probably DMC5
post #8666 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 11:12 PM
SAS Member

Sekiro

I love it, but it's just so damn exhausting

a
post #8667 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 09:00 PM
Spectacular Member

SC 2

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.
post #8668 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 03:13 PM
SAS Member

Dead Rising 4. Fun game and quite often is hilarious! and I didn't realise that they used the RE7 engine, damn it's nice (especially now that they sorted the performance issues out). Also, damn that lighting is sexy!!
post #8669 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 11:50 AM
watching stars collide

Unheard. I like it. A game about the thing I do best; listening in on people. Not really, I actually barely listen to people at all, no interest in random convo.
post #8670 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 05:40 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cheeky
Just finished gta5 story mode. can't bring myself to go online with it. Also been playing Elder Scrolls Online recently but only quests I can complete by myself.

post #8671 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 01:54 PM
SAS Member

Been playing: Cities Skylines, FarCry 5 DLC (the vietnam one was pretty cool, not finished the xombie or mars 1 yet), also finished off Dead Rising 4 and am going through it's DLC (Frank Rising), and also tried World War X (26th letter not working on keyboard OR onscreen keyboard). It's cool and for now its the closest thing to Left 4 Dead and Days Gone as I have no PS 4
post #8672 of 8687 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 04:01 PM
SAS Member

Got Mortal Kombat 11 today specifically because it has Baraka as a playable character. He was my favorite player in MK2 as a kid. It's awesome to see that Shao Kahn is in the game again too, although I haven't found him yet. Just played the classic towers so far.
post #8673 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 09:30 PM
SAS Member

I didn't plan on playing Red Dead Redemption 2 because it looked slow paced compared to the first game and I wasn't really a fan of a lot of the features Rockstar Games tacked on to give it elements of an RPG, but my brother gifted me a copy so I've been giving it a try lately. The single player can be tedious but the setting is immersive enough that I actually kinda enjoy taking my time when playing. However multiplayer on the other hand gives me a bad first impression, I played it once and might not even bother with it anymore and just stick with single player. It lacks the charm and simplicity of older Rockstar Games multiplayer modes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duganrm View Post
Just finished gta5 story mode. can't bring myself to go online with it. Also been playing Elder Scrolls Online recently but only quests I can complete by myself.
It's not worth it nowadays, especially if you're a new player. You'd have a lot of catching up to do for little reward other than showing off in-game purchases.

"I never lose. I either win or learn something."
post #8674 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 02:53 AM
watching stars collide

I bought Risk of Rain 2 like a week ago, but I can't play it right now since I won't be home for a while. I was having fun with it though the day I did get to play it.
post #8675 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 03:31 AM
The Meditator

Language: Enlgish
Still playing Tropico 6, feel like I'll need a break soon.
post #8676 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 05:55 AM
experimental sincerity

Mass Effect: Andromeda.

I'm kind of heartbroken over it because I'm such a fan of Mass Effect and Andromeda sucks so bad. Rant below.

"Oh right, I'm on a mission with my father. I bet he will die a tragic death saving my life"
*Father dies a tragic death saving my life*
"Oh right, I have a twin brother in a coma. I bet he will come out of the coma and then will get kidnapped by the kett"
*Brother comes out of the coma*
(...and he'll get kidnapped, just you wait. I'm near the end)

Everything's kind of the same to the old ME games, just bad. Video sequence when you travel between planet clusters can trigger seizures. Writing is terrible, whether it's plot or conversation. Romance options are poor (apart from Reyes Vidal). Crew members are so annoying, all of them. Liam makes me want to punch him, and I feel bad about it. Endless repetitive fetch quests a la Dragonage: Inquisition. Bugs, bugs everywhere. Oh I could go on for a while.

Good things are combat, and combat in that pirate ship where gravity kept changing. And sound, I liked the sound.

Leonard Cohen (Bird on a Wire): I have tried in my own way to be free
Mrs Hudson (BBC Sherlock): Sherlock! The mess you've made!
post #8677 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 07:30 AM
The Meditator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidfoxes View Post
Mass Effect: Andromeda.

I'm kind of heartbroken over it because I'm such a fan of Mass Effect and Andromeda sucks so bad. Rant below.

"Oh right, I'm on a mission with my father. I bet he will die a tragic death saving my life"
*Father dies a tragic death saving my life*
"Oh right, I have a twin brother in a coma. I bet he will come out of the coma and then will get kidnapped by the kett"
*Brother comes out of the coma*
(...and he'll get kidnapped, just you wait. I'm near the end)

Everything's kind of the same to the old ME games, just bad. Video sequence when you travel between planet clusters can trigger seizures. Writing is terrible, whether it's plot or conversation. Romance options are poor (apart from Reyes Vidal). Crew members are so annoying, all of them. Liam makes me want to punch him, and I feel bad about it. Endless repetitive fetch quests a la Dragonage: Inquisition. Bugs, bugs everywhere. Oh I could go on for a while.

Good things are combat, and combat in that pirate ship where gravity kept changing. And sound, I liked the sound.
I'm a big Mass Effect fan too, played the games a few times. To me Andromeda is the biggest disappointment in gaming.
post #8678 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 07:38 AM
experimental sincerity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchness View Post
I'm a big Mass Effect fan too, played the games a few times. To me Andromeda is the biggest disappointment in gaming.
Agreed! I paid for it when it first came out, and couldn't play it because my laptop's graphics card, processor - everything - was too lo spec. So now, two years later, I acquire a gaming laptop worthy of ME, and oh the disappointment.

Leonard Cohen (Bird on a Wire): I have tried in my own way to be free
Mrs Hudson (BBC Sherlock): Sherlock! The mess you've made!
post #8679 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 07:46 AM
The Meditator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidfoxes View Post
Agreed! I paid for it when it first came out, and couldn't play it because my laptop's graphics card, processor - everything - was too lo spec. So now, two years later, I acquire a gaming laptop worthy of ME, and oh the disappointment.
I feel your pain. I managed to finish it by sticking to the main story.
post #8680 of 8687 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 10:28 AM
SAS Member

Picross S3. Frustrated I can't play the new "color picross" mode. *cries in colorblind*

Also been playing Street Fighter 5.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page