Random thought of the Day - Geek Central edition - Page 97 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1921 of 1960 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 01:00 AM
The Meditator

Language: Enlgish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOne View Post
I am losing my F****** MARBLES with sekiro
Haha, I don't have patience for those games.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1922 of 1960 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 04:45 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchness View Post
Quote:
I am losing my F****** MARBLES with sekiro
Haha, I don't have patience for those games.
Lol. I did for dark souls 3 and bloodborne, bit that well has run dry. I keep thinking of stopping Sekiro but I'm too far in now

But bloodborne and stuff was a lot more rewarding after beating a boss. Itd open a whole new section of the world to explore, while sekiro just leads your directly to another game-stopping mini boss/boss boss

a
post #1923 of 1960 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 01:11 PM

Crop or resize the original image then hit save. Upload new image file. It should set it straight.

I test it out in through my SAS photo album. I took a random picture using my phone. My phone was held upright. Uploading it on SAS it appear sideway. After resizing the photo and uploading it again the photo was set properly straight. I went back to the original photo and crop it to see if croping it would work as well. It work. Photo upload was set straight.

Problem solved.

post #1924 of 1960 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 05:14 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
I'm happy Coinbase is supporting Dai now.
post #1925 of 1960 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 04:14 PM
All Nightmare Long

My Mood: Twisted
Baldur's Gate 3, eh? Interesting.

Gather your party before venturing forth. And if you don't have a party, at least you don't have to wait on anyone.
post #1926 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 12:43 PM
SAS Member

EOS is being supported by Coinbase now too, yay!
post #1927 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 09:02 PM
SAS Member

I really dislike owlboy. It might be the biggest gap of highly rated, and my dislike of it

I'm just beating it out of principal and I paid for it. But boy is this game boring/annoying/tedious/obtuse/bad controls/bland enemies/bland..everyone

a
post #1928 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 05:57 AM
All Nightmare Long

My Mood: Twisted
Quote:
I really dislike owlboy. It might be the biggest gap of highly rated, and my dislike of it

I'm just beating it out of principal and I paid for it. But boy is this game boring/annoying/tedious/obtuse/bad controls/bland enemies/bland..everyone
It's a pretty bad game. Cute and nice visuals, ill admit, but bad everything else.

Definitely no Axiom Verge or Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

Gather your party before venturing forth. And if you don't have a party, at least you don't have to wait on anyone.
post #1929 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 09:28 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub-Zero View Post
It's a pretty bad game. Cute and nice visuals, ill admit, but bad everything else.

Definitely no Axiom Verge or Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
i need to try axiom verge

Owlboy's look was a big reason i got it. But even those wore out its welcome. The first time otus got wide eyed i was like "heh, thats funny"..and then they proceeded to use it a million times with long pauses

a
post #1930 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 08:05 AM
SAS Member

I like hanging out on Discord servers.
post #1931 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 01:29 PM
SAS Member

16/04/2020
post #1932 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 01:21 PM
SAS Member

Can't remember how long it's been since I've bought a game based on an anime but DBZ: Kakarot looks tempting based on the trailer. "Now I'm mad FRIEZZAAAAA!"
post #1933 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 04:37 PM
No hugging, no learning

Anyone been watching E3?

Glad we finally got a date for Cyberpunk, but suspect it might be delayed. Curious how much Keanu will feature. Day 1 buy.

Outer Worlds is gonna be like a polished Fallout from the original Fallout creators. Day 1 buy.

Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2 looks very interesting. Reminds me of Dying Light with it's parkour elements.

Dying light 2 looks like an improvement on parkour and world consequences.

Deathloop reveal was pretty vague but the premise has me asking more.

Ghostwire Toyko another mysterious one, maybe an Evil Within type game?

Watchdogs 3 seems relatively interesting. Not entirely sold on it though as I did not care for the others.

New Xbox. 8k? Does the human eye even notice that? One things for sure, world maps are going to be so big it will drive completionists like me crazy.

Hopefully Square Enix can deliver because Ubisoft kind of stunk it up.
post #1934 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 05:53 PM
SAS Member

I got watching that Keanu Cyberpunk trailer earlier. Made me go back and look and read up on what has been released so far. Looks pretty damn interesting as far as presentation, themes, and story go. Really seem to be nailing the Ghost in the Shell vibes. Some of the things they are doing with the gameplay also intrigue me. Like apparently you can't fail a quest, the game just moves on if you don't get your desired outcome. I'm wondering how they are going to accomplish that. Having a sort of dynamic story seems to be a big thing with cdpr, though I think they mostly failed at that in the Witcher series. There was an interesting dialog as well on the full nudity in the game. Actually getting dicks and pussies. I wonder how that is going to fly with the ratings boards. I've seen a few video game dicks but no video game pussies. I think that is a line in the sand to cross. Seems to have pissed off a lot of people. That subversive element really gets my goat ya know. I really hope they aren't cowtowing to any agendas. I like the idea of the augmentations slowly eroding a persons humanity the more they are instituted.

Yeah, anyway, probably the game I'm excited for right now. Almost a full year away.
post #1935 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 06:36 AM
Broke boy

Oh god.. I'm back in the world of warcrack
post #1936 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 11:30 AM
uggla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickets View Post
Anyone been watching E3?
I'm hyped about Elden ring and FF7 remake

that's what she said
post #1937 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 11:59 AM
SAS Member

Just noticed they teased a sequel to Breath of the Wild. Lame. Honestly thought that game was so overhyped and overrated, and found it rather disappointing as a result. I was worried with all it's success they would just crank out a very similar game to stay on the money making train and here we are. Of course I can't dismiss it offhand from a 90 second trailer. I'll no doubt end up buying it anyway like every other one in the series.
post #1938 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 PM
No hugging, no learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by probably offline View Post
I'm hyped about Elden ring and FF7 remake

Is Elden ring a dark souls type game?

Did you play the original FF7? I have only ever played 15 and am largely noob on the series.
post #1939 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 04:40 PM
No hugging, no learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
Just noticed they teased a sequel to Breath of the Wild. Lame. Honestly thought that game was so overhyped and overrated, and found it rather disappointing as a result. I was worried with all it's success they would just crank out a very similar game to stay on the money making train and here we are. Of course I can't dismiss it offhand from a 90 second trailer. I'll no doubt end up buying it anyway like every other one in the series.
If you disliked the first and suspect this one will be similar why get it? There must have been something about it that you liked if you will end up buying it
post #1940 of 1960 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 04:51 PM
uggla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickets View Post
Is Elden ring a dark souls type game?

Did you play the original FF7? I have only ever played 15 and am largely noob on the series.
It's made by Hidetaka Miyazaki, who made Dark souls, and it looks like it will definitely have his trademark look, but I don't know it will be a "soulsgame" where you lose souls/something similar when you die. It's going to be open world and prooobably(?) more story-driven since he's cooperating with George R.R. Martin. We'll see :o

I did, so it's going to be pretty exciting. I liked the look of the trailer, for the most part :>

that's what she said