Random thought of the Day - Geek Central edition - Page 106 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #2101 of 2102 (permalink) Old 06-30-2020, 10:36 AM
SAS Member

Linux is even better now that you can play Windows only games on Steam on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2102 of 2102 (permalink) Old 07-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
I think I might have saved my (current) wireless mouse. The left click button had gone wonky and was double clicking randomly (pretty much the same thing that eventually happens to every mouse I get. Took it apart (which in itself can be tricky to get them back together sometimes if they're really complicated but thankfully this one isn't). The switch was still clicky so I had hope.

I tried several different techniques from clicking it a whole bunch of times to staring at it real hard and hoping that would intimidate it into going normal (needless to say that proved futile). Eventually, I clicked the switch as far in as it would go and aimed my compressed air straw in the cracks and hit it with several blasts. Then put it back together and so far, it's not doing what it was. But I have had several false victories with this one so I'm not ready to celebrate yet.

/WYSD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page