all i care about is Physics, not humans - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 05:47 AM Thread Starter
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Angry

all i care about is Physics, not humans

rain. collected in bowls in car. poured from bowls to 2.5kg spare plastic tubs. so car interior is dry.

water, plumbing, pressure. energy, voltage. wheelz.

pollution so important if people die from it! sure this doesn't happen? wish it would. i taste all diesel on road on bike uphill to gym. years of it. how our lungs transform these particles to useful resources to use later?

sad death may not reap great advantages for our species, freeing space, homes, food.. ALL Resources.. JOBZ!! by anyone dies or crippled so i get a job! magic.

Let me do what i know and am good at. why not? cos there's others (Young?)
None this newest prettiest fancy software was taught in 1980s. i learnt all best software 1998-2008 relevant to car production too? why MUST everything be newer NOW? any machine with wheels are compatible with road networks now. i don't want anything pretty! i want things which functions properly, however ugly! anything gets assumed obsolete, old, invalid, immediately, just if it isn't really, really, really pretty as what's being produced right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
New York City is too polluted with drugs, cars, unhealthy fake mind, fake language and fake weather. All pollution comes from A.I Computers remapping the environment significantly using the soft drive computational intelligence system.

Florida is a safer environment than New York City.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

The real creator gave the programmers restricted technologies.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 07:41 PM
SAS Member

Language: English, ちょっとだけ日本語, Java, C#
I've been feeling this frequently of late. I have to do a lot of group work this semester and it's such a pain. I don't want to "make friends," as one of my CS professors recommended we do. I'm not going to school to socialize; I'm going to school to develop the skills I'll need to get a job in programming! But I guess socialization is a key skill in pretty much every job these days and that just depresses me. I love programming but only when I can do it on my own; I can't think straight when I have to sit and talk to someone else about it, even if it is just over Discord.

I wonder if there are any jobs for which I could work almost entirely on my own. And I wonder if I can ever actually find a job that I can tolerate in computer science, if I constantly have to work with other people.

"Churches ... appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.." -Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Exclamation

yep

i speak to servers via keyboard. they obey.

i test 'em. throw queries.. see errors, learn, set straight. teach the servers.

create any object. no sex required. breed more. be hands-on! make the real. no flesh, blood, or skin!

so outside world i speak strict T-SQL, human should, or do they not get me? no logic, grammar, syntax, logistix of this planet? #REF! INNDEXXX!!! hinge! REEALITTYYY! i thrusted into ill world of humanz who minds just you & you & all yourrrr.... vague. reasonless, non-existent 1000% tu! vous! plural. English = all / nothing. Anything ≠ everything. on stage: YOU! who's that? nobody! who?Me?? what? YOU? BUZZER needed! LOUD RED HONKING FLASHING EMERGENCY SIREN!

YOU is machine code for... divide by zero

same as human voice / phone. containing zero information!

blurrt? 0
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 11:00 AM
Socializing with myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragammon View Post
I've been feeling this frequently of late. I have to do a lot of group work this semester and it's such a pain. I don't want to "make friends," as one of my CS professors recommended we do. I'm not going to school to socialize; I'm going to school to develop the skills I'll need to get a job in programming! But I guess socialization is a key skill in pretty much every job these days and that just depresses me. I love programming but only when I can do it on my own; I can't think straight when I have to sit and talk to someone else about it, even if it is just over Discord.

I wonder if there are any jobs for which I could work almost entirely on my own. And I wonder if I can ever actually find a job that I can tolerate in computer science, if I constantly have to work with other people.

My major suppose to be computer science. But I said to myself every job requires social interaction. So, I might as well go for psychology since I have to deal with human mind and human behavior outside any field or in my field. My psychology professor wanted me to do an oral presentation where I need to expose my personal background. She's recording my classmates visual presentation on their past experience using a Sony Camcorder. I question myself about the psychology course being supportive or misleading. How can this course be teaching the importance of human behavior or mind right? when the psychology professor is traumatizing her students without them being aware of the purpose of recording.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

The real creator gave the programmers restricted technologies.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 11:03 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quantum physic for me but then I am a geek/nerd lol

While you SCREAM at your woman, there's a man, wishing he could talk softly in her ear...

While you HUMILIATE, OFFEND, & INSULT her,
there's a man flirting with her, & reminding her, how wonderful she is.

While you HURT your woman,
there's a man wishing he could show her love

While you make your woman CRY,
there's a man stealing smiles from her.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 04:31 PM
Moron

I like the physics of plumbing.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 07:34 PM
ΓΤΖΜ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragammon View Post

Major spoiler alert.

Most programming jobs are actually (counter-intuitively) very social. I mean, yes, you may work on your computer for hours on end, but a lot of the times, especially when the workload is lighter, there's a lot of social interaction.

At my last job, people would get up and go camp at some other guy's desk all the time. They would socialize and I would be the only one in the room pretending not to care etc. Also, I had a bully who tried to make me feel uncomfortable a lot. It's my personal theory that programmers are not as mature as other people their age and that's a big problem (w the bullying etc).

I hope you're able to find a job that suits you.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page