Satan - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-20-2020, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: In Love

Satan

Satan is believed by some to have been in charge of music in Heaven before he rebelled and to have lead the choir who sung praises to God . He is believed by some to literally have music in his being, based on a cryptic verse in the bible, Ezekiel 28:13 –

"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP OF THY TIMBRELS AND OF THY PIPES WAS PREPARED IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED."

https://youtu.be/YKvXlkHLQxw?t=112
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-20-2020, 12:51 PM
SAS Member

Language: English, a little Japanese, Java, C#, C++
Lucifer/Satan is a really cool character -- my favorite in the Judeo-Christian mythology. Lucifer, "bearer of light," and Satan, "one who opposes." He's like the ultimate symbol of rebellion, free thought and individuality; since God is omnipotent, there was no way that Lucifer and his angels could have won the war in Heaven, but he rebelled all the same. While the majority of the Hosts of Heaven were content being sheep, blindly following and worshipping their tyrannical and megalomanaical deity, Lucifer stood up against him. Even though there was no hope of victory, no hope of actually dethroning the tyrant, Lucifer still stood up.

Some versions of the story say that a whole third of the angels in Heaven took Lucifer's side and were cast out with him, indicated by Revelation 12:4:

Quote:
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth
It's always been interesting to me that God supposedly created all of these angels, even Lucifer himself, while omniscience would mean that he must have known at the time of their creation which ones would side with the Adversary and fall. Furthermore, God must have created or, at least, refused to correct the situation in Heaven that caused Lucifer's rebellion. No matter how you choose to interpret it, God is at least indirectly responsible for the Fall. And, if you choose to believe the typical Christian dichotomy, God is thus at least indirectly responsible for evil. Though I prefer to think of Satan as an antihero -- the guy who stood up against the ultimate tyranny even though he had no hope of winning the subsequent fight.

I believe there's a great lesson there to be had by people with the will to grasp it.

"Here we may reign secure, and in my choyce / To reign is worth ambition though in Hell: / Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n" - "Satan", Paradise Lost
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-21-2020, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragammon View Post
Lucifer/Satan is a really cool character -- my favorite in the Judeo-Christian mythology. Lucifer, "bearer of light," and Satan, "one who opposes." He's like the ultimate symbol of rebellion, free thought and individuality; since God is omnipotent, there was no way that Lucifer and his angels could have won the war in Heaven, but he rebelled all the same. While the majority of the Hosts of Heaven were content being sheep, blindly following and worshipping their tyrannical and megalomanaical deity, Lucifer stood up against him. Even though there was no hope of victory, no hope of actually dethroning the tyrant, Lucifer still stood up.

Some versions of the story say that a whole third of the angels in Heaven took Lucifer's side and were cast out with him, indicated by Revelation 12:4:

It's always been interesting to me that God supposedly created all of these angels, even Lucifer himself, while omniscience would mean that he must have known at the time of their creation which ones would side with the Adversary and fall. Furthermore, God must have created or, at least, refused to correct the situation in Heaven that caused Lucifer's rebellion. No matter how you choose to interpret it, God is at least indirectly responsible for the Fall. And, if you choose to believe the typical Christian dichotomy, God is thus at least indirectly responsible for evil. Though I prefer to think of Satan as an antihero -- the guy who stood up against the ultimate tyranny even though he had no hope of winning the subsequent fight.

I believe there's a great lesson there to be had by people with the will to grasp it.

I wonder how long time Lucifer and the angels who supported him actually was in heaven before they rebelled, some scholars say thousands of years others say millions of years.

Job 1:6-22 is kind of interesting too:

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan[a] also came among them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” 8 And the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil?” 9 Then Satan answered the Lord and said, “Does Job fear God for no reason? 10 Have you not put a hedge around him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11 But stretch out your hand and touch all that he has, and he will curse you to your face.” 12 And the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your hand. Only against him do not stretch out your hand.” So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-21-2020, 05:34 AM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear24itself View Post
I wonder how long time Lucifer and the angels who supported him actually was in heaven before they rebelled, some scholars say thousands of years others say millions of years.
I'm pretty sure they don't have clocks or calender's in heaven, time doesn't exist there.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-21-2020, 06:19 PM
Temporarily Banned

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Cool.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-22-2020, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Luke 10:18
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Jude 1-9
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Matthew 4
Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’[b]”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Isaiah 14:12-15

How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-22-2020, 11:26 AM
SAS Member

Language: Dansk, English, und ein bisschen Deutsch
I remember seeing these on holiday once, I think in Croatia.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-22-2020, 11:36 AM
SAS Member

Language: French/English
He played that track one too many times...
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-23-2020, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. Enemy so-called "religions" have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. He is not red with horns and a tail, nor does he look like a Halloween monster. He does not have flaming red eyes or rubbery wings. These depictions are intended to insult, denigrate, and blaspheme him. [There are some lower orders of Demons. They are protectors and messengers who serve the higher-ranking Demons]. Here are images of how Satan appears to those of us who have seen him. Contrary to Satanism being labeled as "darkness," Satan appears wearing a long white robe identical to what he is shown wearing in the images below. He is the Top Leader of the Nordic Gods of the Empire of Orion. Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. His appearance is almost exactly as in the pictures, other than he rarely appears with wings.

Father Satan's Sigils. The Sigil with the ankh inside of the cup, symbolizes the cup with the elixir of life. This is the "Holy Grail" of immortality. The Holy Grail is the 666 Solar Chakra.

His Day is Monday.

His Colors are Blue, Red, and Black

He is the Sumerian God EA, also known as ENKI which means "Lord of the Earth." He is also known as Melek Ta'us.

Animals that are sacred to him are the Peacock, the Serpent, the Goat, the Dragon and the Raven.

His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]

His Zodiac Signs are Aquarius, the Water Bearer and Capricorn, the Goat. [The Age of Aquarius is the Age for the advancement of humanity]

His Planets are Uranus and Venus [the Morning Star].

His Directions are both South and East

His most Important Day of the year is December 23, when the Sun is one degree into Capricorn. The day following the beginning of the Winter Solstice is his Personal Day, which should be observed by every dedicated Satanist. [This was dictated directly from him, personally].

Here is a painting from "Paradise Lost" of Satan's Palace by John Martin

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angel...666/Satan.html
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-23-2020, 12:36 PM
Greasy prospector

Well it makes sense he would still look like an angel, why would he suddenly become red & grow horns when he was kicked out of heaven.

A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
- Macbeth
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-23-2020, 02:17 PM
Temporarily Banned

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-23-2020, 02:22 PM
Greasy prospector

If you sold your soul & you were twisted/evil before, with your soul gone would you still be twisted/evil? That is the question.

- Macbeth
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-23-2020, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-24-2020, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2020, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2020, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

"The Archangel Samael Is So Awful That He Was At One Point The Literal Equal Of Satan"

https://www.ranker.com/list/samael-a...0vuawrxr9Btb_s
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2020, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-30-2020, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-30-2020, 06:01 AM
Greasy prospector

- Macbeth
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-30-2020, 06:14 AM
experimental sincerity

Hello there

Leonard Cohen (Bird on a Wire): I have tried in my own way to be free
Mrs Hudson (BBC Sherlock): Sherlock! The mess you've made!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page