Matrix - are we in it? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-18-2020, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
blurry dystopia gif ☣️

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語

Matrix - are we in it?

Thought I might as well post this because nothing is happening on this forum but at the same time too lazy to summarise. Talks about gnosticism, The Matrix and Simulation hypothesis

Kind of misses the parts with Sophia (Sophia being wisdom,) Jesus and such in Gnosticism. Little odd too because the Oracle who he brings up maps onto Sophia.

(also I stumbled on this guy's YT channel yesterday because I was looking up stuff related to double bind theory and he knows Pierre XO and has a bunch of videos with him on a second channel wtf, does everyone on YT just randomly know each other?)

I'm quite interested in parts of Gnosticism. Some time after I started reading about it I was active in a sexology server where some guy joined got banned and was relegated to the spin off server that was for political/contentious off topic discussion. Was very into Jewish conspiracy theory, and Gnosticism very anti feminist. He would point out how everything was Judaic. Did not like Alan Moore either lol that came up once. Several people in these servers were Jewish which made for some entertaining moments. Was trying to figure out if there was a conscious trans conspiracy or if transpeople are more like vampires (I know what psychological trends/phenomena he was referring to but the symbolic associations are always interesting.) Felt Wicca was Satanic vagina worship. Some amusing quotes:

Talking about Jewish people:

Quote:
What I'm getting at is the jews are not beings of the spirit. They exist in material and celestial form only.
Their entire purpose is to act as overseers in this concentration camp.
Once this world ceases to exist, they will cease to exist too.
Quote:
Nonsense.
You decry me explaining "Gnosticism 101" as if it was not needed as you're completely familiar with it yet at the same time pretend not to know how the spirit got trapped here. Typical tricks.
Quote:
Feminism is an ***-backwards judaic cult.
Quote:
I have no idea how the **** I ended up on this server
^ that was my favourite.

Quote:
God sent Christ the redeemer to this wretched hell to free the divine spark from the tyranny of Saklas. The archons then managed to fool mankind into believing Christ is the son of Saklas, to subvert a path towards enlightement and freedom.
Quote:
Anything that tells you to stop escaping is misleading. The stars want us to stay here, because our trapped spirit is the source of their power. A building block of the imperfect copy.
Quote:
What you want is the day to last an hour or two longer before you go to bed, knowing you'll end up in that bed regardless, forever. Which is a stupid thing to want. Trying to prolong life that you know will result in death anyway is pointless. Either you have eternal life, or you have death only.
Quote:
Living for a day, living for 80 years, living for 1000 years, what is all that compared to eternity? Nothing.
Like a video game character. Actually kind of re-read it in Thranduil's voice 'So go, stay here and rot. One hundred years is a mere blink in the life of an elf! I'm patient! I can wait!' I imagine he would have thought Thranduil was Judaic though because of his fixation with the shinies.

Actually the best part is when he asked some guy what his username was about symbolically and when he gave a reason he was like 'not satisfactory' lmao. Just the words he would use were hilarious.

Very few conspiracy theorists are Gnostic specifically really so it was an interesting spin. They unfortunately got banned by the admin eventually because they kept calling people sick and derailing discussions but I found them pretty funny because they got to this comedic level at times.

Since being deleted from the server they seem to have changed their name to something in Arabic لعالم سوف يذوب Google translates it as 'For a world that will melt away' before it was Allogenes.

The wretched world we’re living in at present was not an unlucky war of fate; it was an economic and political decision made without consulting the enormous human population that it would most drastically affect. If we would have it otherwise, if we’d prefer a future that we can call home, then we must stop supporting — even passively — this ravenous, insatiable conservative agenda before it devours us with our kids as a dessert. - Alan Moore

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-19-2020, 08:19 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Wait, how does the people speak today.

Bruh, they borrowed the same idea from another person. Who is the person who created the concept of Matrix, Targeted Individuals, Mind Control to make people spread this fake information.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page