many are having dreams/visions of Americas future - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

many are having dreams/visions of Americas future

youtube.com/channel/UCyIc8eJ-ZGkMcoSVbvLaYYQ/playlists?disable_polymer=1

Please watch the videos in the link above and pray,

ive had dreams of america being invaded by Russia, the HOLY SPIRIT confirmed to me that end time events are about to happen. I was pointed to a lot of other's who have all been having warning dreams of the same events, a mega earthquake sinking half of california in the ocean, a massive tsunami destroying the east coast, and ww3, america being invaded by Russia/china and others with Russia bombing the U.S.A. Yesterday when i was praying i couldn't concentrate i felt a massive sudden explosion and violent shaking,it was a warning that the mega earthquake in california is coming very soon. Im praying that if you know ahead of time you'll know it was from the LORD and turn back to Him . I made a playlist of some(theres many more)of the dreams/visions the LORD has been giving people. Please watch the videos in the link above and pray, JESUS BLOOD cleanses all. it doesnt matter what you've done, Heaven rejoices the most when the lost are found
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 04:05 AM
untitled document

Language: None
Please see a doctor.

SA Game | Sacramento SA Meetup

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 04:09 AM
occasionally lesbian NRx

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
I've had some interesting dreams the last two nights I think but unfortunately I've forgotten them completely now :/

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 04:32 AM
The Groat King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
I've had some interesting dreams the last two nights I think but unfortunately I've forgotten them completely now :/
Were they of America's future?
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 02:22 PM
occasionally lesbian NRx

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnynihilist View Post
Were they of America's future?
Probably not, I only have a vague sensation of them now with no details though so can't say for sure.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 02:28 PM
monk

Language: english, silence
My Mood: Amazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
had godsent prophetic dreams...... forgot what they were about! this is prophecy 101: remember your dreams.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Mega earthquake rift, a plate will move away from california
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

15 Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. 2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”

3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

The Parable of the Lost Coin
8 “Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins[a] and loses one. Doesn’t she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’ 10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

The Parable of the Lost Son
11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 06:22 PM
Poorly tuned

My Mood: Relaxed
I had a dream that I had a bad headache. I woke up and found that it wasn't a dream and I actually did have a bad headache and instead of a dream, I was just having a headache that was masquerading as a bad dream. Unfortunately, it remained after I got up and continues to poke me from time to time to make sure I don't forget about it.

/WYSD
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 06:40 PM
ssɐlƃ ƃuᴉʞool ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥ┴

My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
I had a dream that I had a bad headache. I woke up and found that it wasn't a dream and I actually did have a bad headache and instead of a dream, I was just having a headache that was masquerading as a bad dream. Unfortunately, it remained after I got up and continues to poke me from time to time to make sure I don't forget about it.
It must be one hell of a headache, I hope it goes away soon. Are you prone to them often?
--------

As far as the OP, if it is going to happen, if all of what you say is the absolute truth, then rest assured that it is part of your god's plan and his desire. Don't fear it, just enjoy his handiwork, you'll end up in heaven soon enough, living an eternity of bliss. There really is no reason to worry about if if it is all true. In fact you should be rejoicing the end of the world, a world full of sin, is about to have a great cleansing and be reborn into perfection. Soon, you'll be singing songs of praise toward your god for an eternity, and you will never again shed another tear, it will be an eternity of bliss. You'll be reborn into a body without sin, that is made of the stuff of heaven.

Not that I believe in any of that, but hey, if this is really causing you severe anguish, you may as well look at the good of it all. I mean, this was His plan all along, it is not like He is going to lose, the Dudiest Dude of all Dudes, has this handled Cheer up, enjoy life.

My last dream was pretty vague, nothing to do with the end of the world. I barely remember it, I was in my house, that is about all I remember, but I do remember feeling slightly happy.

Live and let live
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Whoever fights monsters should
see to it that in the process he does not become a
monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss,
the abyss will gaze back into you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

http://zbox.neocities.org/
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 08:45 PM
monk

Language: english, silence
My Mood: Amazed
Quote:
that's true prophecy man. you must be the chosen one

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 08:52 PM
Poorly tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
that's true prophecy man. you must be the chosen one
More like I just exist to have headaches. I have so many of them I dream about them. I have them pretty often when I wake up. Sometimes they go away but usually they persist until they decide to quit. Going back to sleep usually makes them worse but staying awake also makes them worse.

/WYSD
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-29-2019, 01:11 PM
Spectacular Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3188bh View Post
Mega earthquake rift, a plate will move away from california
That's the wrong type of earthquake for that fault. The plates at the San Andreas fault moves laterally, and they are not divergent(moving away from one another) so this type of earthquake would never happen except in Hollywood movies.

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-29-2019, 03:00 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: English
And I've had dreams of banging hot models but it won't come true
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-30-2019, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMTMjQUFKmNjrNe_1-v6eq9KD5ZObZFfP -------- trump out Obama coming back- prophetic dreams
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 09:22 PM

Language: English
I have dreams showing me websites and showing words about what I write online. I started getting these dreams during summer 2014, when I started talking about how my mind thinks on the internet. The more I wrote online, the more my environment pace becomes faster, then I ended hitting my left testicle and my laptop backlight got destroyed by water. Now my sleep is broken and my living situation is physically unstable.

I can't even have time to access a laptop to concentrate on writing online.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

High Authority NSA Software Engineers "We feed the Supercomputers knowledge on how to manage citizens sleep, sex, accicident, dream, health, brain, interaction, job, education, lottery, living condition, murder, death throughout the day each day."
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Mood:Harmfully ambivalent

Not really related just reminded of it
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 07:24 AM
Poorly tuned

If America's future is anything like it's present, it will just be the same old **** only amplified by however many factors that may happen (and it seems to grow exponentially all the time). If you thought things sucked in 1985, you'd really not want to live in 2005. And so on.

/WYSD
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 12:32 PM
untitled document

Language: None
Quote:
If you thought things sucked in 1985, you'd really not want to live in 2005. And so on.
I thought things sucked in 1985, and I rather enjoyed 2005. What's not to like about drastically reduced smog, healing ozone hole, the last of the leaded cars gone, no more inch deep layer of cigarette butts, no more cold war or looming threat of nuclear armageddon, super fast computers, widely-available internet, etc?

SA Game | Sacramento SA Meetup

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 10:18 AM
Spectacular Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3188bh View Post
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMTMjQUFKmNjrNe_1-v6eq9KD5ZObZFfP -------- trump out Obama coming back- prophetic dreams
Obama has served two terms, so he cannot be president again.

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page