Memory reconsolidation as a possible treatment for sad. - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
vsf
SAS Member

Memory reconsolidation as a possible treatment for sad.

I recommend you to watch the video 'memory hackers' (just type Memory hackers on youtube, is a documentary with more than 1 hours in duration).

This video is a documentary about Memory reconsolidation ( a new discovery in neuroscience made in 2017), Memory reconsolidation is a processes that is used to modify memories in the brain, it can even be used to modify or remove fear memories in the brain (as shown in the video, in case of man who had archnofobia and by using the process of Memory reconsolidation, in two months, he was able to lose his fear of spiders). I believe that this process can be used to fix sa disorder by reducing or even removing the fears of social situations, and thus letting the brain to be calm and able to function normaly in social situations.

Another thing that I think it may be helpful is the book ' evolve your brain' by doctor Joe Dispensa, in this book he teaches a way to train your brain to feel less fear and anxiety. You can download it for free in torrent websites like extratorrents, or pdf download sites like pdf drive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-28-2020, 05:27 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Could it be used to brainwash people?

/WYSD
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-29-2020, 03:19 PM
⚾🚀📝📸🎬💾🎲⛰🍪💡

Language: None
If your fear of people is based on a particular memory, maybe. For most of us, if it's based on memories at all then it's a wide variety of memories.

Play The Social Anxiety Game

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page