Depression - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Depression

So about 3weeks ago I started on a downhill spiral it all happened so fast and now I feel like I don’t even know who I am. So a little back story a few years ago I did suffer from depression but it’s been 2 years and I never felt better I was everything that I had always dreamed of; happy, confident,independent and had my career on track. But lately I’m starting to feel depressed again. A series of changes have happened in my life nothing bad though so I’m so lost as to why it’s affecting me this way. It’s to the point where I don’t wanna leave the house I’m always in a bad mood I can cry for hours I feel so uncomfortable in my body and so Unconfident. I don’t even know who this person is it’s so unlike me. I just don’t know what to do and I wanna stop it before it gets really bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 08:03 AM
SAS Member

I’m sorry you feel this way. I’m new to this site as well. I have depression and anxiety. It really does influence my life. Are you looking for advice? People seem to have good boundaries here, and I don’t want to overstep.

Hope this is ok. I guess it’s been 8 daysnow. How’s things? Maybe speaking to your dr might help, though I know mine is eager to put me on chemicals... A psychologist? In Australia here the medical system will give 10 free visits to a psychologist. I hope you find answers 🙂

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page