running relieves my stress - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

running relieves my stress

i'm a college student who is working very hard to keep my scholarship and running right now is a very big stress reliever. i used to row but that ended for me,not onmy own terms, and running is my only friend now. i just got of paxil and i'm having mood swings so it kind of balances everything in my brain. i always feel really good afterwards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 01:14 PM
SAS Member

i love love love running...except for shin splints which is get too much! I wish I could find a way to prevent them

"All great spirits have encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein
"The eating of meat extinguishes the great seed of compassion." - Go to Factoryfarming.org to see where your meat really comes from (OldMacdonald's farm just doesn't exist anymore).

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page