fruit and veg help - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

Cool

fruit and veg help

ok so I'm new to this site and i quite like it so far.
i've noticed the benefits of fruit and veg for people with SA and normal people as well (not saying that cos you've got SA you're not normal,lol) anyway so far I've had help witha counsellor at college and been using a kind of "feel the fear and do it anyway" method (read the book!) and basically been told to challenge myself with talking to people and it has helped a lot actually.
anyway the fruit really gives you the energy to do these challenges, just like it does for the average joe too. also its best in the morning in terms of energy. when i've felt tired and drained, hungry or angry, it really is hard to get going challenging any situations at all. so you may have known this already but thats my input
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 11:08 PM

yeah, friuts are very good for our health and we have to add at least one fruit in our daily food.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 04:17 PM

I love fruits and vegetables. I eat fresh fruits as snacks and I try to incorporate veggies in my meals. I firmly believe that my SA would be a lot worse than it already is if I hadn't had all my colorful food throughout my life.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 04:20 PM
is getting over herself

I particularly like the raw food way of eating, it helps with so much. And working out regularly helps with my mood in general, which then helps with the SA as well.

Live Cage Free!!!! or, at least be wild caught.
SnowFlakesFire:

You can rebuild your self-esteem. Rebuild it into a way that others cannot destroy it anymore.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page