From Diet To Turning To Junk Food - Struggling! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

From Diet To Turning To Junk Food - Struggling!

How do you focus on motivating yourself to stick to a diet especially when you're going through stress. I'm struggling to fight the urges of wanting to turn to junk food as a coping mechanism. So difficult!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 01:14 PM
Protector of the Den

My Mood: Confused
I don't do great at dieting, but I'd suggest making small gradual changes if you aren't dieting for a health problem. Like eat something healthy each day in addition to your normal food or have a few healthy meals each week. Could also gradually cut something down. For example if you think you drink about 4 soda a day you could cut it down to 3. Or try to just eat a certain veggie/health food to what you eat more often and once you get used to that try adding another one. I know that isn't really motivation though.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 05:15 PM
☆ Moderator ☆

Iíve noticed that if you eat healthy food, youíll want more healthy food and that if you eat junk food, youíll want more junk food. Are there any healthier versions of the junk food you want to eat? The healthy food youíve been eating might be getting boring for you, which means you should try new foods and see if you like them. If youíre eating food you donít like much, you wonít want to keep eating it, which will make your diet hard to stick to.

If you really have to have junk food, you could have it in a small portion and try to make it last you. Instead of buying your own, you could ask someone else if you can have a little bit of theirs, because then you can have one serving and you wonít have the rest of the packet left to eat.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page