"short-long term" goals:
* Get down to 8% fat (currently working on it, probably there in 3 months or so).
* Get back the muscle mass I lost whilst being a no good lazy bum (will do so when I get closer to my lean goal; cutting first to not get fat whilst bulking).
* Better fashionable clothes (already made a lot of progress, but still progress to be made).
* Get my driver's license (my brother lost his car license for the time being, so I have a pretty nice 'Audi TT S-Line' car waiting for me, free to use if I get my driver's license).
Long term goals:
* Better social skills (have made some progress over Christmas, but still a long way to go).
* Study at a university come fall, and not drop out (this ties in with the first long term goal; almost all my goals ties in with each other when I think about it).
* Having a more positive outlook on life (been a lot better lately).
* Fluent in another language outside of English and Nordic languages (taught myself some Japanese in the past, but quit at some point, still pretty decent at it, but nowhere near fluent).
Those are all the goals I can think of for now. I don't want to make them new year's resolutions as those never lead to anything, so they are rather just regular goals.